Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lydian | An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain  (Read 7604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lydian.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:38:23 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 12:47:10 PM by Lydian.io

___

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:44:35 AM

ANN updated!
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:55:01 AM

Hi, may I know what is the Hard cap for this project? It has already raised over 10 million dollars, that is good.

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:12:26 AM

Hi, may I know what is the Hard cap for this project? It has already raised over 10 million dollars, that is good.
total token is 20 million as I see on wp so I think 100 million dollars is hard cap
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

I found it strange to state the amount that you have collected in 72 hours while posting this on the first day
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

Soft cap is $50,000,000 but I don't think they will reach that.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:55:17 PM

i see Lydian is a very promising project that can benefit the cryptocurrency in terms of more detailed effective marketing technique and strategies. A lot of cryptocurrency can benefit to this project.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:18:56 PM

I found it strange to state the amount that you have collected in 72 hours while posting this on the first day

yes,exactly my thoughts.
if its true , I think it would appropriate that they would make publicly available information about the transactions.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:25:59 AM

This Lydian project is the best project i’ve ever imagine. Imagine making an artificial intelligence of marketing for everything it will learn who to target and where to go to do market. I love this it will revolutionize ico too since it’s the target of the platform at first hand automation of marketing using blockchain. 
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:49:37 AM

This Lydian project is the best project i’ve ever imagine. Imagine making an artificial intelligence of marketing for everything it will learn who to target and where to go to do market. I love this it will revolutionize ico too since it’s the target of the platform at first hand automation of marketing using blockchain. 

if im not mistaking this is the first on its kind a marketing platform in blockchain technology. maybe it can change how ico or token being advertise or promote. i think how cryptocurrency being advertise or market is just small portion of a group of people. imagine if crypto market being well known in the whole world and we can reach all the people with our marketing. we can double our profit. with this kind of project an intelligent marketing platform capable of getting information how to promote all aspect of ico maybe its good for new coins Smiley
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:27:40 AM

if im not mistaking this is the first on its kind a marketing platform in blockchain technology. maybe it can change how ico or token being advertise or promote. i think how cryptocurrency being advertise or market is just small portion of a group of people. imagine if crypto market being well known in the whole world and we can reach all the people with our marketing. we can double our profit. with this kind of project an intelligent marketing platform capable of getting information how to promote all aspect of ico maybe its good for new coins Smiley

Thanks, guys, for your support! We're working hard on meeting your expectations!
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

do you have a pre-ico?
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:28:09 AM

do you have a pre-ico?

Yes, PRE-ICO is live now. It ends November, 20. You may find additional information and register here: https://ico.lydian.io/login/index.html
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:52:57 PM

This is the one that Paris Hilton wants to participate in the upcoming ICO.

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/09/04/2193198/paris-hilton-backs-an-eyebrow-raising-crypto-project/?mhq5j=e7
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:49:48 PM

The CEO of Lydian, Gurbaksh Chahal, has a good plan and i trust that he will bring LYDIA to the top like he did to his previous ventures. q
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:57:49 PM

The CEO of Lydian, Gurbaksh Chahal, has a good plan and i trust that he will bring LYDIA to the top like he did to his previous ventures. q

Thank you for support of our CEO and project itself!
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:29:58 PM

Welcome Lydian ICO! It's nice to know that there is a fresh, new and exciting utility project. It seems that your Marketing Platform will make huge impact in crypto world.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:42:18 PM

Lydian has good hype with nice marketing campaign this is will drive more more traffic to this project in future. Pre-sale is going awesome and this is really great result to see over $10M already raised in very short duration and hopefully this will be helpful to push the more closer to the hard cap.
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:34:27 PM

Lydian has good hype with nice marketing campaign this is will drive more more traffic to this project in future. Pre-sale is going awesome and this is really great result to see over $10M already raised in very short duration and hopefully this will be helpful to push the more closer to the hard cap.

Thanks for your support! By announcing first A.I. big data marketing platform and promising state-of-the-art marketing services for those interested to participate in our project, we, ourselves, should demonstrate that our team include only highly-qualified professionals which are responsible for the current marketing campaign.
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:45:01 PM

Welcome Lydian ICO! It's nice to know that there is a fresh, new and exciting utility project. It seems that your Marketing Platform will make huge impact in crypto world.

Thank you! It's our main goal to impact the industry in the most positive way!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: