Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:29:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lydian | An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain  (Read 7610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:53:36 PM

Lydian has good hype with nice marketing campaign this is will drive more more traffic to this project in future. Pre-sale is going awesome and this is really great result to see over $10M already raised in very short duration and hopefully this will be helpful to push the more closer to the hard cap.

Thanks for your support! By announcing first A.I. big data marketing platform and promising state-of-the-art marketing services for those interested to participate in our project, we, ourselves, should demonstrate that our team include only highly-qualified professionals which are responsible for the current marketing campaign.

I'm now a supporter of LYDIAN but I don't like the term HYPE, this project is bringing an easy life for other ICO's. My question is does LYDIA will screen the ico that will avail their platform, since there are too many ICO and some of them is a BIG SCAM. I suggest that there will be a screening for each ICO that will use LYDIA platform. Integrity will make this project successful.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:24:09 PM

Lydian has good hype with nice marketing campaign this is will drive more more traffic to this project in future. Pre-sale is going awesome and this is really great result to see over $10M already raised in very short duration and hopefully this will be helpful to push the more closer to the hard cap.

Thanks for your support! By announcing first A.I. big data marketing platform and promising state-of-the-art marketing services for those interested to participate in our project, we, ourselves, should demonstrate that our team include only highly-qualified professionals which are responsible for the current marketing campaign.

I'm now a supporter of LYDIAN but I don't like the term HYPE, this project is bringing an easy life for other ICO's. My question is does LYDIA will screen the ico that will avail their platform, since there are too many ICO and some of them is a BIG SCAM. I suggest that there will be a screening for each ICO that will use LYDIA platform. Integrity will make this project successful.

i dont know if there will be a screening 1st before lydian will market the ico or the next coin that will release in the market. its all about the profit for lydian. hehehe. with the marketing services we can make the clients or investor see the beauty of the ico or the project within and not emphasizing the bad thing. so the investor will invest into ico because they know the good thing in it Smiley
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:46:21 PM

The token sale raised $10 million in 72 hours, so clearly people are lining up to participate.

Type: Crowdsale
Pre-Sale: Ongoing
Opening Sale: Nov. 27, 2017
End Date; Dec. 4, 2017
Platform: Ethereum (ETH)
Total Supply: 40 million (20 million to be sold via token sale)
Total Supply Available for Advertisers: ~800,000
Token Price: $5.00 USD (with discounts available)
Fundraising Goal: $100 million USD
Payments Accepted: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, ZCash, ZEC, Waves, Credit Card, USD wire transfers.

Hurry up and buy their token sale. this is much awaited ICO of the Year!

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:51:51 PM

A truly potential project, if it is widely developed, this project will definitely make all ICO investors happy. I think dev should update a lot of good news on this topic as there will be a lot of investors interested in the project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Emdppablo

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:09:58 AM

I have another question, how much is the PRE-ICO price is it $5 ? and when is the ICO sale will take place and what's the estimated price for that.
I saw a big potential of this project I hope we can share this to twitter, facebook and to many social media platform. I wish that this project will have a sponsored ad on Facebook and Instagram.
Lydian.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:24:54 AM

I have another question, how much is the PRE-ICO price is it $5 ? and when is the ICO sale will take place and what's the estimated price for that.
I saw a big potential of this project I hope we can share this to twitter, facebook and to many social media platform. I wish that this project will have a sponsored ad on Facebook and Instagram.

Thank you for the interest to our project!
$5 is ICO price.The projected start date is November, 20 .We offer 25% discount during PRE-ICO, so the price is $3.75.
We only encourage audience participation, so if you want you may help us by spreading the word in social networks.
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:35:52 AM

A truly potential project, if it is widely developed, this project will definitely make all ICO investors happy. I think dev should update a lot of good news on this topic as there will be a lot of investors interested in the project

Thank you! We're trying to update the info on how the project is going and share the latest news. Follow us on social networks and stay tuned!
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

Yes that's a good question. maybe LYDIAN may consider the screening of each and every ICO that will use their coin for marketing campaign. If they do for sure they will gain more respect and trust from the people.  They can aslo make some branding like "Lydian approved ICO." That will surely satisfy the seller and the buyer.  Wink
achikomimi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

Lydian is a subsidiary of Gravity4, an advertising software company since 2014. Lydian wants to be the first artificial intelligence-powered data marketing cloud built on blockchain technology.
ZeidFreak

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:31:22 PM

what will be the best way and strategy that lydian have to boost and make the best impact in the community that will give the people a blast?

i think their best strategy lies with being the 1st artificial intelligence that main objective is to market pre-release ico in the cryptocurrency market. and it will have a huge impact in crypto because i never heard a coin that have a project like this one lydian coin. and its the first of its kind marketing in blockchain technology.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:47:04 AM

Over $10,000,000+ raised during pre-sale in just 72 hours. 25% DISCOUNT ENDS IN FRI Nov 20 2017 (PST) come and join us now! Lydian coin is backed by Gravity4.  Lydian token holders will also have exclusive access to products currently under development, including MonaChain a blockchain driven anti-ad fraud system, and MonaBrowse, ad-free internet surfing without the hassle of changing browsers or surfing behavior.

achikomimi

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:23:27 AM

what will be the best way and strategy that lydian have to boost and make the best impact in the community that will give the people a blast?

i think their best strategy lies with being the 1st artificial intelligence that main objective is to market pre-release ico in the cryptocurrency market. and it will have a huge impact in crypto because i never heard a coin that have a project like this one lydian coin. and its the first of its kind marketing in blockchain technology.

Actually they already have an impact since their parent company is Gravity4 who already gain experienced and loyalty from its customers. And that is true, this is my first time also that I've heard something like A.I. in marketing built in blockchain technology. I am still reading their whitepaper over and over again so that I will understand fully how this works.
ZeidFreak

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:59:22 AM

Actually they already have an impact since their parent company is Gravity4 who already gain experienced and loyalty from its customers. And that is true, this is my first time also that I've heard something like A.I. in marketing built in blockchain technology. I am still reading their whitepaper over and over again so that I will understand fully how this works.

oh i see. so they build already a good reputation in the marketing industry in united states. i think experience in online advertising is a + factor for Lydian but cryptocurrency market in a way is a different level than they did before. although artificial intelligence is so advance today that it can generate plenty information in a split seconds or in a minute. i hope it can go through so we can help all people understand fully what is cryptocurrency is all about.
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:10:03 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 12:10:14 PM by Lydian.io

Yes that's a good question. maybe LYDIAN may consider the screening of each and every ICO that will use their coin for marketing campaign. If they do for sure they will gain more respect and trust from the people.  They can aslo make some branding like "Lydian approved ICO." That will surely satisfy the seller and the buyer.  Wink

Thank you for the idea, we'll take it into consideration! We appreciate your participation in our project!
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:21:17 PM

Wondering how different would Lydian's AI Marketing differ from other AI Providers? And to what extent does it replace human tasked activities? Just a thought. AI has always been a scary thing on human economics. Hoping Lydian got this covered.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:02:44 PM

i see Lydian is a very promising project that can benefit the cryptocurrency in terms of more detailed effective marketing technique and strategies. A lot of cryptocurrency can benefit to this project.

Considering all of the market shares and end users / investors end  up gaining rather than loosing their stakes, this will go on smoothly. Indeed Lydian's Marketing strategy is quite good but then again its still pre mature to end up with that conclusion. Hoping for the Best though hehehe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

Big data and AI are words I haven't expected to see in the cryptocurrency space so soon. Targeting potential investors through the use of these specific technologies will greatly increase adoption of crypto to the world.

achikomimi

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:52:50 PM

Lydian will help those startups to take advantage of digital marketing. Digital marketing gives startups to have access to the mass market and unlike TV or print advertising, it will allow you to personalize your marketing strategy.
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

Big data and AI are words I haven't expected to see in the cryptocurrency space so soon. Targeting potential investors through the use of these specific technologies will greatly increase adoption of crypto to the world.
Lydian will lead the ICO annd investor in more better ways to be understand and be popular! this will take place on the advertising which every ppotential project and ico need and those investors want to see !

Thank you for your support! That's why we're rooting for the project as the one that can influence the industry in a better way.
Lydian.io (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

Lydian will help those startups to take advantage of digital marketing. Digital marketing gives startups to have access to the mass market and unlike TV or print advertising, it will allow you to personalize your marketing strategy.

Basically we'll provide customized marketing strategies on the A.I big data platform basis.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: