Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lydian | An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain  (Read 7610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:28:05 PM

Tell me, please, why are 3 different ANN's on this forum, posted 21-25th of October with different authors?
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:30:03 PM

Lydian will help those startups to take advantage of digital marketing. Digital marketing gives startups to have access to the mass market and unlike TV or print advertising, it will allow you to personalize your marketing strategy.

Basically we'll provide customized marketing strategies on the A.I big data platform basis.

I'm genuinely interested in what will happen when two or more competing projects avail of the lydian service?

Lydian.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:01:56 PM

Wondering how different would Lydian's AI Marketing differ from other AI Providers? And to what extent does it replace human tasked activities? Just a thought. AI has always been a scary thing on human economics. Hoping Lydian got this covered.

Below is the abstract from our WP:
"A client (a publisher, advertiser or ad agency) relies on enterprise software to reach its customers across social, mobile, CRM, email, web and Internet communication channels."
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:39:29 PM

Lydian made it all in one.. Providing tokens as payment for services offered by lydian platform including the mother platform G4 and all its other services that meet the necessary requirement of an advertiser. Well, goodluck to this project. Anyway Lydian coin is a subsidiary of G4 and G4 has been existing for years now. I think to have another branch like lydian coins will also succeed since it is designed specifically for blockchain.

flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:36:21 AM

Wondering how different would Lydian's AI Marketing differ from other AI Providers? And to what extent does it replace human tasked activities? Just a thought. AI has always been a scary thing on human economics. Hoping Lydian got this covered.

Below is the abstract from our WP:
"A client (a publisher, advertiser or ad agency) relies on enterprise software to reach its customers across social, mobile, CRM, email, web and Internet communication channels."

Glad to know that the AI is not fully automated as some have perceived it to be. Thanks for sharing the abstract from your WP. The platforms you mentioned on how a client can reach their customer got me all excited. Though, i hope they are modular and scalable so that small and startup business entities can afford them too and later on add marketing platforms as they grow.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:05:42 AM

Marketing and Promoting ICOs have always been a problem.

The problem here is will you spread the right ICOs? There are so many scams and fraud nowadays. I hope you guys can assure your clients as early as now about their safety.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:26:23 AM

The problem here is will you spread the right ICOs? There are so many scams and fraud nowadays. I hope you guys can assure your clients as early as now about their safety.

maybe the problem here is how much cost for lydian marketing platform to market or promote ICOS or token. is better for us or to the developer of a certain token or cryptocurrency to know how much money they will allocate for marketing and advertising purposes. i know lydian project is good if the price is right Smiley
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:11:12 AM

maybe the problem here is how much cost for lydian marketing platform to market or promote ICOS or token. is better for us or to the developer of a certain token or cryptocurrency to know how much money they will allocate for marketing and advertising purposes. i know lydian project is good if the price is right Smiley

If money will be the basis of Lydian to promote ICOs, then that's not safe for the potential investors. It will definitely hurt their credibility. It makes them look like they have lack of integrity. But how will they know that the one they are promoting is just a fraud, right?
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:50:12 AM

Lydian is a subsidiary of Gravity4, an advertising software company since 2014. Lydian wants to be the first artificial intelligence-powered data marketing cloud built on blockchain technology.

Gravity4 offers the G4 Marketing Cloud. If you are not yet familiar with it then to simply put it up ti is a identifies omni-channel
advertising opportunities by determining cost-effective and transparent marketing initiatives.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:01:56 AM

AI technology hasnt been perfected yet even on other companies. But the work load and tasks given to any AI was a big help specially on the crypto world. AI will not be as threat to Human economics compared to some fictional movies haha. Will be better if AI and great ideas like Lydian make the most out of it. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
FostTheGreat

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:34:52 PM

If money will be the basis of Lydian to promote ICOs, then that's not safe for the potential investors. It will definitely hurt their credibility. It makes them look like they have lack of integrity. But how will they know that the one they are promoting is just a fraud, right?

Yes, that's right with so many scams and frauds it's hard for investors to fully trust ICOs.

If lydia can be a reliable source for reliable ICOs that will really help investors and their clients Smiley

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:17:05 PM

Do Lydian project have any qualification or standard in approving marketing campaign of ICOs? I wonder what are the digital marketing strategies of Lydian project do for their ICO clients?  I hope they have edge to other project so that this project will be successful.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:59:57 PM

Do Lydian project have any qualification or standard in approving marketing campaign of ICOs? I wonder what are the digital marketing strategies of Lydian project do for their ICO clients?  I hope they have edge to other project so that this project will be successful.

Lydian token is working working with Gravity 4, which was also the company started by the Lydian CEO which turned to be a million dollar company, this company has a lot of successful experience in handling marketing campaign, and this is the edge that LYDIAN has.
Syroamst

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:27:34 PM

Lydian is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy  See https://icodrops.com/lydian/

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:19:26 PM

If you're planning to put a startup business using Crypto- Lydian coin is an intelligent Marketing Platform that will help you to unlock the power of digital marketing that engage and educate potential customers and to create loyal customers who will use these future products.

Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:39:22 PM

They mentioned it in their whitepaper, fraud will be avoided more and will be less advertisements in the browser they provide also.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:58:02 PM

The competition between lead the company in developing an advance digital services that could help the in the process of progress
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:58:50 PM

It brought a right and suited exchange of commodities and services to the subscribers thus; It combines any other useful stuff to have a favorable output for the user
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:14:09 PM

20 million Lydian tokens will be made available for sale during the token sale, out of a total supply of 40 million tokens. so $5.00 USD will be the price of token, and this token will launch in the market potential price worth would be $10-$25

FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:46:20 AM

Big data and AI are words I haven't expected to see in the cryptocurrency space so soon. Targeting potential investors through the use of these specific technologies will greatly increase adoption of crypto to the world.
Lydian will lead the ICO annd investor in more better ways to be understand and be popular! this will take place on the advertising which every ppotential project and ico need and those investors want to see !

Thank you for your support! That's why we're rooting for the project as the one that can influence the industry in a better way.

You shouldn't be thankful, instead you must be grateful because there are people like them believed in your project. Including myself, I do believed time will come that more investors will come up to us due to they will find out what does Lydian really all about. Especially,
Lydian is a subsidiary of Gravity4, an advertising software company since 2014. Smiley

Yes, We all have high hopes for this project.. This project is very unique and is very promising because of the developers experience and the ceo, they are proven and tested. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: