Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it the Future of Banking ?  (Read 5822 times)
Emily_Green

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:43:11 AM

It's a fact which everyone knows that Bitcoin can potentially bring a major shift to the banking and investment industry. So yes, I think that Bitcoin can be a future for banking. I also think that it will be very soon if the cryptocurrency will be legalized in all countries. Although many countries ban Bitcoin now but sooner or later they will understand that the cryptocurrency is simply necessary for a more liberal development of their economy.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rahul20

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:39:24 AM

Personally,I don't think that Banks will adopt Bitcoin for the settlement of their transactions. I don't see governments giving up control over money in favour of something decentralised.

For Bitcoin or any replacement currency to be mass adopted, it can have gradual price movements, but current volatility do not inspire confidence to be used as a main source of exchange. Smiley Smiley Smiley
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:49:28 AM

Bitcoin may be good for the banking sector, if bitcoin automobiles like other currencies are stable. Bitcoin has more share time, its rate is much lower and much more. 

Bitcoin automobiles? what the hell you talking about? How is automobiles related to bitcoin?
Share time? You mean to say transaction time and rate? That depends on the users and how much they want to pay.

As long as the bitcoin is setting fixed price points, is is in the banking sector.
This does not make any sense. Bitcoin does not have any fixed price and its always in flux. People are trading bitcoin, buying and selling it and thus the market price varies every second. You cannot expect such a currency to become "banking sector". Bitcoin allows every person to become their own bank and not depend on any centralized bank.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:11:51 AM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?

Blockchain (not BTC) is definitely the future of banking (and for every other industry of course).....and for the long term, FIAT will not disappear....it will go hand-in-hand with BTC & the other 'good' ALTs that can survive.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:41:51 AM

I don’t think bitcoin can be ever chosen by government as money as they do not have any control on it.

Yet, bitcoin would be a great currency for everyone as everything is controlled through the blockchain and it is impossible to counterfeit it.
But this also means that government, large firms, and so on, would have to be able to justify the use they make of their financial means

They are not ready to be accountable for their actions.  Roll Eyes

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:00:57 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
Yes bitcoin is the future of banking, if bitcoin replaces fiat money completely I think it can not, we know for ourselves to use bitcoin we must have internet access and other devices that can support and also bitcoin prices are not stable, we also know not all places can get internet access, and bitcoin also has no physical form, I think bitcoin is more suitable for long term investing place. Bitcoin has a very good future.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:01:18 PM

Definitely bitcoin is the future of the banking, if bitcoin replaces fiat money completely I think it can not, we know for ourselves to use bitcoin we must have internet access and other devices that can support and also bitcoin prices are not stable, we also know not all places can get internet access, and bitcoin also has no physical form, I think bitcoin is more suitable for long term investing place. Bitcoin in the future would be so successful.
proteuspass

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:02:29 PM

While it's awesome,  I don't think anyone really wants to wait for like 30 minutes waiting on it to confirm before being given what they paid for,  for this reason I doubt that it will work for real life transactions due to the risks involved with double spending and such.
Tobias-CrowdDrive

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:22:08 PM

I don't think it will replace banking. Banks want to stay and they will find a way to adopt Bitcoin to their system or they create a currency on which they have control. I think a problem is that Bitcoin has no customer support center where you can call when you have a problem.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

Whether bitcoin is gonna get termed as the banking system or not, but the technology behind it is gonna get used by most of the banking services all around to provide the people with the best banking service in a much effective and efficient manner to the present banking.
planewhat

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:28:23 PM

Yes easily.  It can stop the big banks and make the people in power again.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:33:55 PM

i think in the future, we still need banks, although bitcoin will become the most popular currency on the world that makes paper money disappear, the only problem is gold, all banks will be used to keep gold. so it will harder for bitcoin to replace gold.

A.nayem

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:01:50 PM

#The fiat money banks will never use bitcoin for money transactions! Most banks are anyway connected to a clearing system to transfer digital money between banks. So in reality only numbers of digital money are exchanged and no real money transfers.Bitcoin has been created to be fully dis centralized, and creating a bank for bitcoin could be just like an irony, i don't like that idea, and it can not happen.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

most likely it happens, Bitcoin is the world's first digital currency using blockchain technology.
And some banks in developed countries are now beginning to research and use blockchain technology.
so I can conclude that Bitcoin is banking in the future.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

is true bitcoin often said the future banks, but if you like to replace money is very difficult for various countries including bitcoin banned, because bitcoin is keep moving and tend to unstable.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:34:54 PM

I don't think bitcoin is trying to be the future of banking because their objectives are separate while one is about centralisation no matter how you look at it, the other is about decentralisation.

The future of banking is one I see that there won't be need step into the bank that's all I see while they will still reserve the entire traditional function such as acting as the intermediary between the providers of capital and those in need of it. But bitcoin, there won't be need to gather our money in one place to be lent to another individual other any other fork of intermediary.

Above all they would both operate on the basis of those who believe in them without conflict.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:23:55 PM

Well by the potential it hold I do think that Bitcoins is the future of banking.
BItcoins were actually made that people would more require any third party like banks to look after our earnings.btc offers maximum privacy level and provide people financial freedom.
The security that is provided by BTC is more than what is offered by banks,
If banks want to survive then they may have to switch to BTC and make more user friendly policy.
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

I think bitcoin cannot be used in a product exchange simply because its value is still not fixed. But banking and bitcoin is very different. Bitcoin revolves on a community in which a digital currency can e made or mined and then transacted while banking is just the acceptance of money of the public or private.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:40:27 PM

In the news today - UBS has said that banks will never touch Bitcoin because of the money laundering implications. It makes sense actually. Unless regulators change their current position, Bitcoin is a strict no-no.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:45:25 PM

Well by the potential it hold I do think that Bitcoins is the future of banking.
BItcoins were actually made that people would more require any third party like banks to look after our earnings.btc offers maximum privacy level and provide people financial freedom.
The security that is provided by BTC is more than what is offered by banks,
If banks want to survive then they may have to switch to BTC and make more user friendly policy.
I disagree with you. The privacy of bitcoin is fiction. In fact, any person can be found through the transaction. Many of the exchangers, e-wallets, stock exchanges now require a passport for account verification. It seems to me that it would come to this because without exchanging for Fiat, we cannot fully use the cryptocurrency. Now we are not afraid to do it because it is not committed with bitcoin are no illegal transactions. But in the future the government can track us on the traces left in the Internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: