Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:05:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it the Future of Banking ?  (Read 5828 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:31:11 PM

In the news today - UBS has said that banks will never touch Bitcoin because of the money laundering implications. It makes sense actually. Unless regulators change their current position, Bitcoin is a strict no-no.
I am at the same opinion like you that banking and Bitcoin are very different. Banking has control in the banks but in Bitcoin no third person involve in any transaction. Banks has applied taxes and fees on other hand Bitcoin is free and no taxes apply on it. That is the reason many investors are joining Bitcoin and use it for payment method. As I am thinking Bitcoin should replace banks in future and rules over the world by the good polices.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:32:44 PM

I guess it is a long run in order for btc to replace money in transactions but I think it will happen soon or late if there won`t be a huge fall of it.
Polonium

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:40:11 PM

I think it will take a very long time for  bitcoin to replace paper money as the main module of our  financial system, maybe it will take an era to completely replace that system. However, I beileve that bitcoin is truly the future of our monetary.

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:41:07 PM

No. Bitcoin is not the future for Banking Smiley). All bank in this world are being afraid of Bitcoin and trying to find out the way to make Bitcoin banned in the country they are located in Smiley). IMO, Bitcoin can replace money but not the future of banking cause if Bitcoin will be legalized in any country, all people live in those country will never depositing their money into bank anymore, they'll spend all their money to buy Bitcoin and hold or trade for money cause they can get more money with Bitcoin than just deposit money to bank to receive interest.

lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:41:37 PM

I mind, it's still not so. Bitcoin can not compare with the speed of simultaneously processed transactions with the banking system, but with the technology of Blockchain it is possible to increase security.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:53:15 PM

bitcoin becomes the future of banking is not very suitable because bitcoin role is only suitable for money-like transactions. bitcoin will be more appropriate if only in use for trading and trading, trading and payment transactions. because bitcoin is not like money whose value can be stable, bitcoin is still up and down for the price.
If we talk about international transaction, bitcoin is much better than bank service. There is no limitation of amount that we can send, high fee or complicated procedure. We only need internet connection which it is very easy to find, transaction is done only by few click, and usually bitcoin transaction is confirmed less than 1 hours. We can't ignore bitcoin as the best payment metodhe for international transaction.
PandaMiner

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:58:25 PM

Bitcoin will become one services of Banking. The Banks will release their service relating with Bitcoin. And if Bitcoin can improve its disadvantages, it will become the future of payment tool

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:06:10 AM

May be yes.I feel like governments don't accept bitcoins for their banks.As main reason is they can't get any tax for transactions.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:20:49 AM

No I don't think it will replace fiat as the governments just won't approve due to the lack of control they can have with Bitcoin. But hey I can be wrong, anything can happen in this strange little world.
Same opinion plus the fact that bitcoin reveals its weakness like slow transaction and too volaltile to use as currency. Bitcoin may become a remmitance and/or form if investment but not as currency

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:49:21 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is appropriate to say that it is the future of the banking because if you will really see in the market and other sources for bitcoin, bitcoin is more fitted for being the future of the currency and the investment rather than being the future of the bank because bitcoin has a really great type of concept in being a cryptocurrency or a new form of currency and that is why it is more suitable for bitcoin to be just a currency.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:14:24 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is appropriate to say that it is the future of the banking because if you will really see in the market and other sources for bitcoin, bitcoin is more fitted for being the future of the currency and the investment rather than being the future of the bank because bitcoin has a really great type of concept in being a cryptocurrency or a new form of currency and that is why it is more suitable for bitcoin to be just a currency.

Bitcoin is future of the bank it good to for the future transaction process. Bitcoin bank is useful to transaction process and saving for the future investment. Bitcoin is connect the all country and people improve the self. Bitcoin  is good for the all country people for the change the any country currency it connect all way to work to process. So it will helpful to improve the business process.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:24:19 AM

In future we can expect banking will accept bitcoin. Why I telling this because all the banks going to issue their cryptocurrency that time clients need the options of payment online. Only thing is that time bitcoin will not perform well because usage is legally accepted world wide. That's why I am expecting that bitcoin will be there in banking sector.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
gigatux

Activity: 343

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:30:29 AM

It can be, It has potential, and I think that Bitcoin's value would scale larger through the years, I think that Bitcoin has the potential to be the future of banking, why not? It has helped provide bitcoiners alot, and because of bitcoin, some people has escaped the drought, that's why I think bitcoin could be very valuable.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:06:35 AM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
While I'm positive about bitcoin future I do not think that is going to happen that easily, banks are not going to surrender I think that what we are going to see for a long time is the fiat system and bitcoin both running in parallel for some time, then once the current fiat system collapses governments will try to impose a new system but with bitcoin as an alternative the new system is not going to be as widely accepted as they want and bitcoin will begin to dominate the world economy.
Bruno77

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:36:12 PM

Bitcoin the future of Banking is possible, but only if the governments and there specific financial body accepts it. But mostly they won't, as clearly many countries had already implemented regulations and many are coming with it, so it will be there with Banks in the future. Moreover many people are old school, and they won't rely completely on Bitcoins regarding transactions.
kenjohannes26

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:46:49 PM

Bitcoin is a bank, a bank is a bitcoin. Bitcoin has his own bank, so we need not be afraid. And now, bitcoin has become a popular means of payment, moreover, bitcoin is a valuable asset.
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:58:44 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
Not all people believe in bitcoin, they will choose banks to store their money. Other thinks bitcoin was scam and not legit. It is free will to judge somebody or anything so we can't do anything about.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:59:08 PM

It can replace ordinary money, but only if the government approves it, and this is unlikely to happen.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:01:32 PM

Specifically, bitcoin - will not be a substitute for ordinary money in the banking sector. But at the same time, any other, alternative currency can do it.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:04:01 PM

Now a days in some countries bitcoin used as payment system, so it work as exchange for goods, like a money. But it will not take a position of money in banking. As it has no physical appearance so difficulties in banking transactions. Also it is open to all and doesn't have control of any authority, difficult to come under regulations of banking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: