Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it the Future of Banking ?  (Read 5824 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:10:51 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
Not all people believe in bitcoin, they will choose banks to store their money. Other thinks bitcoin was scam and not legit. It is free will to judge somebody or anything so we can't do anything about.
Most of the keep listening to their bankers that's why they choose to save their money at the banks, and also the banking systems has been there for more than centuries and its hard to trust something that came only a couple of years and making people rich over time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:12:25 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
Not all people believe in bitcoin, they will choose banks to store their money. Other thinks bitcoin was scam and not legit. It is free will to judge somebody or anything so we can't do anything about.
Most of the keep listening to their bankers that's why they choose to save their money at the banks, and also the banking systems has been there for more than centuries and its hard to trust something that came only a couple of years and making people rich over time.

I don't agree with the idea asked in the topic. Bitcoin is not the competitor of the banks, bitcoin is the competitor of all the investment methods in the world. That's it and we should agree with it soon, without losing more time.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:09:37 AM

Of course Bitcoin has its own banks yet. But it would be more told more precisely that future Bank system will use blockchain technology. Maybe it wouldn’t be a banks eventually. No commissions, no institutions…
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:01:32 PM

I do not think there is any country that wants the currency of its country to be replaced by another currency, judging by its physical only different bitcoin is a digital or virtual currency whose value can not be affected by a state government
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

anything can happen if a society starts to no longer trust the conventional currency, then people will switch to the currency that was then widely used and easy in transactions whose value was very high, maybe it could happen next 30 years
ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:12:12 PM

Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success. Don't fall behind. I am very confident in what bitcoin is showing up to today.
Millertheguy

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:16:20 PM

Bitcoin will not take over banking but will definitely make banking easier and work hand in hand with banking processes. I doubt it would get rid of banking all together.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:19:09 PM

yes maybe in the future bitcoin system can be used by banking. through blockchain is not impossible. I think in the future there will be many who adopt an oprasi system like bitcoin. or maybe it will be more than that, let's wait for that moment.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:25:03 PM

This is certainly because bitcoin is showing a lot of advantages that banks can not meet the customer but with bitcoin, these things are resolved quickly and safely.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

This is certainly because bitcoin is showing a lot of advantages that banks can not meet the customer but with bitcoin, these things are resolved quickly and safely.

This can be true if the government will accept bitcoin or digital currencies as a secondary currency. So this is the beginning of bitcoin as a future banking. This will replace the present of fiat so will experiencing a fast transaction with a less transaction fees.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

I don't agree with the idea asked in the topic. Bitcoin is not the competitor of the banks, bitcoin is the competitor of all the investment methods in the world. That's it and we should agree with it soon, without losing more time.
Currently its look like so but in future when banks will also accept bitcoin as legal currency the we can expect that banks will also start accepting bitcoin and epeople will be using bitcoin for transaction through banks. i am hopeful that it will happen very soon, because most of the governments are now thinking about to convert bitcoin as legal currency. Because bitcoin is the future of all the currencies and in moder time we are expecting that all the people will be giving more preference to online currencies.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
katana2w

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

If you mean blockchain and cryptos when said bitcoin - than answer is 'yes'. But main task for bitcoin - shows us that new era is here. And banks can die in the future (why not?) because of blockchain technologies.
Inggridpratiwi

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

No, I think it will not replace the fiat, the government will not approve it because of the lack of control they can get with Bitcoin. but I can also be wrong, anything can happen in this weird little world *
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

Here in my country there is a head bank who's creating the rule for all of the banks in different area's of our country, they implemented last year that cryptocurrency can be used as a payment method on different stores and even banks will accept it but since last december, the value of bitcoins increase and maybe they lose some of their investments then they are hindering other people to invest on bitcoins in order to regain their profit.

illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

Cryptocurrencies are unique innovation having potential to revolutionize the current economic structure and change the system of intermediaries and financial institutions.Bitcoin is most popular and leader of cryptoworld which enable to make digital transactions between two parties without any intermediary it is too fast and safe way as well.All the transactions are recorded digitally and keep security on top level,information of parties also not revealed but money can be traced once it converted into cash.
This way of transaction become more popular and people attract from it in near future it is possible to become common and traditional bank start a section where transactions done by Bitcoin.
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

Time will say, You can predict about the Bitcoin system based on the recent scenario. Day by day Bitcoin is getting popular and accepted currency in the whole around the world. It will not be a surprising issue if you will see the blockchain dominate in the monetary world. Technology has made a great impact in our daily life so with the help of technology Blockchain will replace the conventional banking system. Then there will be only one bank and that is the Internet.
Vicbell00

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

institutions are slowly entering the world of blockchains. The banks in my opinion are slowly buying large amounts of bitcoins so you can also earn them from a new payment system.
Ethlend, for example, is a system of loans linked to cryptocurrencies. This is a very large system of cryptocurrencies with huge amounts of money
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

The creators of BTC provided open source code for their creation, which allowed other programmers to create other top crypto-currencies on this basis and develop them. One of the names bitcoin, "electronic gold", appeared in considerable due to the high cost of one coin and the complexity of new mining. I think soon it will become the future of banking as well
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

I wouldn't say Bitcoin is the future of banking but I'd rather say blockchain is the future technology that would be adopted in the banking sectors. And there's possibility of altcoins dominating banking transactions later in the future because of the speed in the transaction.
zevinha

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

I think that banks will still remain even after the growth of crypto. This is because some people are not smart enough to use internet and thus trade coins..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: