Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:31:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it the Future of Banking ?  (Read 5828 times)
Pruegelprinz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

My opinion to answer your question:
Blockchain - YES
Bitcoin - NO
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
I think it is possible because we are in a millennial stage. Though it will takes some time before it happen because banks are against with Bitcoin because they cannot control the supply. But they have no choice but to adopt the technology to make their business up and running.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
Bitcoin can not replace the national money of any state. Also, he has nothing to do with banking and, moreover, can not replace banks. Such an assertion is a great stupidity. First of all, banks perform a credit and financial function, and the central bank of the country, in addition, and the stabilization function for national money. Bitcoin, with its high volatility itself is able to disregard the economy of any strong state in a very short time. Well and to credit separate branches of economy of the state, I at all do not speak it.

logan99
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

Banking will surely take advantage of the blockchain technology. In fact, many banks have already started to take advantage of the blockchain. One such example would be Barclays which be using it for ned users and completely integrate into their system.

Also, you should have heard about Ripple. It is surely a centralized solution but enables banks to do cross-platform payments more quickly and securely.

Check this article out on how Ripple wants XRP to be Bitcoin for banks.

Also, you might have heard about private blockchains. They are not similar to banks, but not completely. You can read more about the difference in a detailed article by Swati on 101blockchain.

Overall, I think Banks have to adapt blockchain. Also, there are plenty of reasons to like blockchain, but not Bitcoin.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

This is very unlikely in the near future. Currently bitcoin still has some legal issues in some countries have not accepted bitcoin, on the other hand bitcoin price fluctuations with very large fluctuations also cause many difficulties for the transaction. However, in the future when these issues are resolved, bitcoin will gradually become popular and widely used as a payment method.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

I think it is possible because we are in a millennial stage. Though it will takes some time before it happen because banks are against with Bitcoin because they cannot control the supply. But they have no choice but to adopt the technology to make their business up and running.

This will make a big loss for them if Bitcoin is accepted by banks all over the country. It will make them crumble.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

This will make a big loss for them if Bitcoin is accepted by banks all over the country. It will make them crumble.
I don't think so, because until now many country are still not accepting the bitcoin. so how's it will be the future banking if many of the country are not accepting this. maybe in the countries who allowed the bitcoin. there's a chance that it will be the future banking but in the countries that not accept it. it impossible.

Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

I'm not sure Bitcoin is the future of local banks. Bitcoin is currently being used extensively for Internet payments. I think Bitcoin is a good future for banks

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

the future of bitcoin is actually blockchain technology, I strongly disagree bitcoin associated with banks, or do transactions through banks, because the bank has its own system, especially in determining the interest. we know for ourselves using bitcoin we must have internet access and other devices that can support as well as unstable bitcoin prices. it's probably because we are now in the digital age where everything can be done online

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Zion060101

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

I think it could happen, but i don't think the banks will allow it. Many men and women used bitcoin around the world and it's up to the people, if we should make the bitcoin the future banking.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

Bicoin and banks has different systems, where as banks considered the profit they will gain because, however the bitcoin focuses on the investors to gain high profit. They have many differences in investing, but the things is bitcoin is more efficient and effective than the bank. But as we all know as the bitcoin make name, the bank is threatened on what the bitcoin can do, so more probably the banks will soon accept bitcoin.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

I think until whenever bitcoin can not be the future of the banking world. I'm not sure that it can happen. Now the technology that bitcoin brought is far less than other crypto currency technology. My belief is that blockchain technology can become the future of the banking world. I am sure if this blockchain could bring a better banking future. If this can be realized then the banking world would be very advanced. However, bitcoin can not replace fiat money to transact. Bitcoin and fiat money can only be complementary but can not replace each other. Fiat money works great for offline transactions and bitcoin works great for online transactions.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

Cryptocurrency in general will be the future of banking and probably the end of middleman banking when cryptocurrency has been perfected. This is because cryptocurrency thrives in the blockchain which is in itself an unhackable system for cryptocurrency transactions. Typical banking can still be intercepted.

Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

This is not impossible to happen. Maybe sometime the bitcoin can  replace moneu, because it is less costly to use bitcoin, all you need is phone and internet in able to do transactions unlike with money, where you need to have the bill to do transactions, where the government alloted budget to do bills. Moreover as per the banks, they will probably accept the changes if the fiat will end and the bitcoin will rise.

agentdavid007

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:10:02 AM

In the next few years I do not think it will totally replace the banks, but in the future, maybe they will be in the same level
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

Bitcoin is a bad thing for banks. The blockchain will be useful for banks, but bitcoin will affect the bank’s control of the legal currency.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

Bitcoin is not the future of banking! The future of banking is Blockchain technology! The technology that made Bitcoin the system!
I believe in the development of blockchain technology!
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:53:13 AM

Bitcoin is a bad thing for banks. The blockchain will be useful for banks, but bitcoin will affect the bank’s control of the legal currency.

that depends on the bank itself . some banks are willingly accept bitcoin because they know that bitcoin can become a hit on the future and they wanted to become the first bank to adopt it .

blockchain can be useful for banks , because blockchain do many unique things that other offline platorm cant do  .

bitcoin will affect the bank’s control of the legal currency.
yes  , bitcoin can somehow affect the other currencies because if bitcoin can become popular , chances are , legal curencies can become less demand .
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

According to my point of view, one-day crypto will overcome fiat. No argue about that
jordankoa30

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

I think it would be very difficult for Bitcoin to completely replace paper money in the deal. It requires a high technology background. In many parts of the world, people still find it safer to keep their own money or to deposit money and other forms of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: