Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:25:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it the Future of Banking ?  (Read 5822 times)
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Bitcoins like exchange and payment instruments such as gold, diamonds, paper money, stocks, commodities whose value is a general consensus of public acceptance and confidence in the future bitcoin will remain one of the alternative currencies but will not replace the fiat.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

I do not think Bitcoin really can replace the fiat. I would argue that our best case scenario is that they exist side by side. It also means the banks will not really die, but they will certainly be less influential, which is a change that I think the world needs so much. Having the option to use Bitcoin or Fiat is also better for consumers, because they can have the best of both worlds without sacrificing anything.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

many of the world's largest banks have already stated that bitcoin is the future currency and the technology of blocking is the future in the work of banks, and those who do not accept it will ruin themselves!
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

With bitcoin's volatile nature? It's rather risky, don't you think? Your overall savings will be affected if a bitcoin's value suddenly changes.

Sure, in the long run it'll increase, but you'll never know when a sudden drop comes around.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

already now there is a war between bitcoin - vis and the master of cards! bitcoin took under himself a huge financial control! it provides most of the transactions! of course no one doubts his future existence! Capitalization of transactions and turnover is constantly growing! bitkion is the future monetary system!
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

already now there is a war between bitcoin - vis and the master of cards! bitcoin took under himself a huge financial control! it provides most of the transactions! of course no one doubts his future existence! Capitalization of transactions and turnover is constantly growing! bitkion is the future monetary system!

All country people wait for the bitcoin bank. So coming future bitcoin will be accept and all bank will be use the transaction process and trading process. It help to people growth and people will be learn more information. But time is important of this process. So time to complete the process. It any time to up and down. So wait for the price increase. Bitcoin will be charge the world digital way. It good opportunity improve your knowledge.
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

But if we estimate it on a global scale, it's just something that leaked to the press, and how many in fact left-hand scavengers and sellers of bitcoins can be nobody knows, but the news of the capture of criminals with crypts in their hands is constantly emerging.
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

Bitcoin is not the future of banking. Banking will be replaced as central banking, and private institutions like the federal reserve possess extreme power and have been aware of the extreme systemic failure that is our current financial system of FIAT money. Bitcoin is sound money and is not going anywhere. Look at the price right now, it's clobbering anything else that exists. Why? because the world thinks it's the best. I guess it is a long run in order for btc to replace money in transactions but I think it will happen soon or late if there won`t be a huge fall of it.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

Yes, Bitcoin could be the future of banking but it still needs some improvements. It is still not accepted as payment although the list of companies. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are volatile that we can observe over the last year in the valuation of some cryptocurrencies and their market cap is the most meaningful evidence.
scud123

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

DAOX
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

It is unlikely to be able to completely replace, but it will be an excellent alternative to outdated banking operations.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?

As far as I can see, the government won't allow this to happen because they won't able to put tax on it, and if they can, it will just cause more issues. But I do believe that bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies can reach the same level of fiat. The future is still untold so many things can still happen. So we will just wait patiently and keep faith to this industry.

missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?

It could replace fiat and banks but there will be a lot of issues to face and solve first because the government won't allow a currency that they cannot regulate fully. Some transactions are better online and through bitcoin but there are some that is better to keep as fiat especially when its too small. There are many other factors to think about this but I hope a great future awaits us.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

It is unlikely to be able to completely replace, but it will be an excellent alternative to outdated banking operations.
Already bitcoin came into existence to serve the people better which were not able to be provided by the banking networks functioning around the world. Some banks have already got tied with the usage of bitcoin serving people upon their requirement. With this we can expect an increased usage of bitcoin, at the same time it will not go mainstream to the banking industry.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

Yes, Bitcoin could be the future of banking but it still needs some improvements. It is still not accepted as payment although the list of companies. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are volatile that we can observe over the last year in the valuation of some cryptocurrencies and their market cap is the most meaningful evidence.
I do not think like you, you can see that bitcoin is being very few countries through accreditation and circulation. Although bitcoin has great value in communication, it can be seen that the number of bitcoins in the world is limited and it is not enough to meet the needs of the world. So I believe that there will be another coin instead of bitcoin and can replace the bank while bitcoin will not be.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

Well,  there are chances but the chances varies from how the government and people will adopt the digital currency. I believe that bitcoin has a good future but that future depends on how the demand increases.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

all can happen in the future the most important the government recognizes bitcoin as a valid currency and can conduct transactions safely and officially

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

I don't think bitcoin is the future of banking, although many people now think bitcoin will replace banks, but now people are mainly speculating with bitcoin, and bitcoin does not have the power to challenge banks.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

I am in doubt with this. Although there are chances and it depends on how the people will embrace it. If the demand is growing and majority is using bitcoin then maybe there is a bigger chance of that to happen.
koreano111

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

Having the option to use Bitcoin or Fiat is also better for consumers, because they can have the best of both worlds without sacrificing anything. Therefore, future bitcoins will be accepted and all banks will use the transaction process and transaction process. But time is of the essence of this process. So wait for the price increase. Good opportunity to improve your knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: