Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:41:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it the Future of Banking ?  (Read 5829 times)
Handa

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

yes that's true, Bitcoin is becoming the new face of banking system in World . The Only problem is the scam fraud and hacking of online wallets which is a big thing to worry. Also in many countries where bitcoin has been restricted, the people there are not getting much awareness of present conditions of the cryptocurrency so they try to only prefer banking system as the money source . Bitcoin use is increasing but somehow its not really can be used as a banking system Embarrassed
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

Blockchain will be a future of Banking! Bitcoin is a temporary toy, and blockchain is a technology of the 21 century.
lumon2112

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

I think, so tak mozhe could settle for a while not sooner ajaz bagato kraine brakey tsey protsi i budutt shche dovgo braking)))

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

I'm sure that the future of the transaction system is fully controlled by the users, there is no dependency like the bank so I'm sure that someday the transaction system will be like a bitcoin safe, cheap and certainly faster.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
Do not make me laugh. Bitcoin and banks are practically incompatible concepts. We can say diametrically opposite. Bitcoin can not by its very nature at least partially perform the functions of banks. For example, to lend to individual sectors of the country's economy, on the instructions of the government to monitor the implementation of the country's budget, to support the course of national money and so on.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

It is true that btc will play a very vital role in bank economy but it may not be the substitution for banks. it is only another method of transaction.
For me it will be just another way to purchase things next to cash, banks will not have anything to do with it, for me it is just a perfect technology which will be living its own life in future.
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:42:42 PM

Will be difficult to replace money transactions.. Bitcoin is for digital currency i e online transaction while money transaction is for hand to hand transaction.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

Ohh yes its the future of banking which will be the solution to all our online  payment and transfer of payment from one country to another.
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

In my opinion,the future of banking is not bitcoin,but the more precise is the blockchain.As we know that bitcoin can not survive without blockchain whereas blockchain is a self-contained technology that can withstand the absence of bitcoin.I am sure if this blockchain will one day be able to replace the position of technology that is now used in the banking world.If banks use blockchain technology then customer transactions through banking will become easier and faster.All banking transactions can be quick and easy. If the bank can get a blockchain then I am sure if the banking world will grow more advanced than the current one.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

Actually right now blockchain technologi already in banking system. But for the cryptocurrency replacement issue, i think a little bit difficult. As you know that there is no one control the cryptocurreency market value right? It can be a big issue. Other thing crypto money wallet is unsecure. That’s why many country hasn’t allow the crypto money because of those issue.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

Bitcoin is not something that smells of banks. And Bitcoin can be a substitute for fiat, but only in the online world. At least there is an opportunity for Bitcoin to be the choice of payment tool.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:09:34 AM

No, but the technology behind it may well be. However other advances such as quantum computing may well meen that Bitcoin etc will need to adapt to and change over time. Governments wont allow Bitcoin etc to replace fiat as they would lose control.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:26:00 AM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
I do not doubt the fact that Bitcoin can replace banking in the future. As Bitcoin offers a lot of significance than the banks and moreover works in favour of the people, it has got all the potentials to win the interest of the people in the end when they get to understand the real concept behind Bitcoin and the Blockchain. No one will prefer to transact with the banks by then.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
nesis67

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:36:53 AM

I do not agree with you,our government will strongly disagree because they can not let everyone use money freely or use whatever they want for things that are very bad,the government wants to control the money or set it up to avoid bad things that sort of thing happened.such as money laundering and so on.As a tool for storing values,Bitcoin has little standard-an uncertain price fluctuation that makes it difficult for Bitcoin to be a reliable storage facility. Finally,as a measure of value,this is still controversial.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:08:16 AM

Blockchain is the future of banking!
Not a bitcoin! Bitcoin can be replaced by altcoin! But Blockchain technology will change the way banks operate!
Max_fee

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

Im not sure. I just think that it can not happen
pedangrusak

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:21:56 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 04:48:04 AM by pedangrusak

cryptocurrency is a kind of electronic cash that can be sent directly from one person to another (peer-to-peer) without going through financial institutions or can be said bank. Generally if we want to send funds or money to others, of course, must be processed through the bank, because here the bank serves as an intermediary. with the existence of this crypto technology, a payment is made directly without an intermediary through the network. Transactions conducted between two parties in a network are then verified through a specific encoding process or cryptography
yitzjoe

Activity: 390

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

I believe bitcoin will ultimately replace fiat in banking by 80% in the near future. The bankers are only postponing the doom day of their walking dead fiat. Time shall tell.

bitcoin in the near future will replace my own fiat position still disagree because bitcoin as a substitute for fiat still needs much improvement. bitcoin has not been a common means of payment until now because it is still completely new to the world and the rejection of global banks is beginning to be felt, plus many big countries are finding it difficult to accept bitcoin for many reasons. Bitcoin is generally used for investment and trading needs and nothing more
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:14:03 AM

its the future of banking because some big banks in the industry are already considering to implement the use of blockchain technology on their system.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

Bitcoin country place flats or any country's national currency but it can be the common currency between all the countries as like Paypal or Western Union is.... And yes there will be specific banks for Bitcoins where you can store your Bitcoins I don't think the normal government banks will take care of your Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: