Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it the Future of Banking ?  (Read 5828 times)
Reena28

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

bitcoin is the future of banking because people can manage their own money and they don't have to use any document to open the account. they only need a wallet to keep, saving, paying some transaction. but this will not happen if they are no agreement from the government and bitcoin is just for personal use for the daily life. I think bitcoin can replace money in a transaction if there is any integration from fiat to bitcoin and from bitcoin to fiat so people can easily to use bitcoin in anywhere and any places
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:09:50 AM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?

Bitcoin will not completely replace the banks but rather be an option for people to use in the future. for example, at the time of payment you will have the option to use bitcoin along with cash, credit card, debit card, etc.
and not necessarily everyone will master the way in bitcoin
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

For the world economy, this concept is extensible and innovations occur within 15 years but bitcoin so rapidly broke into our lives that it is possible in 2-4 years !)

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
alexs_03

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:12:10 PM

Yes ,I think that in the future it will be possible to safely store bitcoin in the Bank, using new security technologies. And at the same time receive bonus interest for storage. If necessary, you can take bitcoin on credit.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

I guess cryptocurrency will come to dominate someday overtaking fiat usage. We are now in digital era where blockchain technology was introduced to further enhance e-commerce and monetary aspects of our economy. I won’t be surprised at all if cryptocurrency will replace our current banking method since it offers numerous benefits and advantages in terms of financing issues.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

I guess cryptocurrency will come to dominate someday overtaking fiat usage. We are now in digital era where blockchain technology was introduced to further enhance e-commerce and monetary aspects of our economy. I won’t be surprised at all if cryptocurrency will replace our current banking method since it offers numerous benefits and advantages in terms of financing issues.

Actually we could already compare bitcoin to banking wherein we could also do depsosits by cashing-in then holding it and withdrawal through cashing-out. With further development and studies along with the advanced technology butcoin could be the furure of banking.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:26:22 AM

Bitcoin has proven beond all reasonable doubts to cause a major disruption in the banking systems some years to come. As more and more people get to know the concept and understand its significance, the paradigm shifts from the banking to Bitcoin investment.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:34:58 AM

Maybe i think this is possible, however there shall be a rigid country or bank that can accomodate bitcoins and controls normally the rising and lowering of the prices from time to time, this can be a difficult task but it is still possible to have a bitcoin bank.
Prayservice Thomas

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

On the long run, its likely bitcoin will replace banks.
It will be similar to machines replacing animals in farming and machines replacing workers in the industrial revolution.

Visit my free prayservice if you like. God bless!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4632723
weeks65

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
I believe that this will not happen, you can see that the number of bitcoins in the world is very small so bitcoin will not have enough quantity to meet the needs of banks, besides there is not yet a major or bitcoin pricing, so the bitcoin prices are fluctuating amidst fluctuations and ongoing declines. Therefore, I believe that bitcoin can not replace the bank in the future.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

It will be similar to machines replacing animals in farming and machines replacing workers in the industrial revolution.
Nope, you know the bank is not just a place to save money for the community but more than that, the bank gives a lot of things like loan funds, interest, even the central bank also regulates the money circulation in a country, so the bank system will not be replaced by bitcoin..
kwendy

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

Yes it is, as we all know that bitcoin is more popular and useful today because there are many transaction that bitcoin can offer now, like using it in many transaction as we see on the other information that the bitcoin user said. A good things is also the bitcoin accept on many countries now.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:03:03 AM

Bitcoin will not replace money for transactions in the near future. Because the government will not approve because of the lack of control they can have with Bitcoin. but the bank has its own system, especially in determining the interest. I hope you realize what you think, we will feel crowded if bitcoin is connected to the bank.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:06:58 AM

Bitcoin will not replace money for transactions in the near future. Because the government will not approve because of the lack of control they can have with Bitcoin. but the bank has its own system, especially in determining the interest. I hope you realize what you think, we will feel crowded if bitcoin is connected to the bank.

That is right, bitcoin will not replace the money or the fiat currencies for transactions, it will just become a alternative or option for the other people in making payments but like i said, it will not 'completely' replace the fiat currencies. Bitcoin is just here as an option and it should not be taken seriously about being a mode of payment or type of money.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:12:15 AM

many people said that the bitcoin and blockchain is the future banking, because of the system is up to date and the security level is high so many people can said the bitcoin and blockchain is the great system. but I think bitcoin and blockchain need some correction about the weakness

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
htconem7

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:29:57 AM

I think that it will be difficult even in developed countries such as Dubai or USA and Russia, you can see that the crypto market is constantly changing and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting So, I believe that at this time we can not say anything about the future of bitcoin.
chanhnuoc

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

bitcoin can not replace the bank. It does not have enough bank functions and too much risk
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:33:06 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will ever replace banks. When computers were invented, people were saying that it will replace the workers. That never happened. Computers only made workers more productive. The same thing will happen here as well.
VK.point

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

it is not impossible if bitcoin becomes the future of banking. it's just a matter of time and support. but i prefer bitcoin to be myself.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
jon0008

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

We all know for a fact that bitcoin follows a decentralized system and it is somehow the exact opposite of the system that banks are following. Moreover, i don't think bitcoin will ever replace money though there is a possibility that the number of users will increase but since it follows a decentralized system, i doubt the government will give in to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: