Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it the Future of Banking ?  (Read 5824 times)
Labib1
Copper Member

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

Bitcoin will replace fiat in the future, but it takes a lot of time. I think the future of banking will be in the hands of bitcoin. Bitcoin will have its own way to stay attractive and more popular.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
For me bitcoin can be the future of banking when all the people in this world will put or invest there money with bitcoin. And also for me bitcoin will really need atleast 50 years before it can replace the real money in this world. But i am confident bitcoin is the future of this world.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Posteruma

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

I dont think Bitcoin just one cryptocurrency would replace banking system. But possible blockchain will adapt to banking or replace as well.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

no, definitely not. Of course, it's getting more and more popular. lots of people like the system of blockchain. I don't know for sure, but I know that they use blockchain technology, and maybe soon fiat's will use blockchain in order to create theory own crypto. so let's live and witness the changes, and there are going to be lots of them.
Definitely not, bank cannot be replace by bitcoin because of many factors like in bank your money is guaranteed secure, while in bitcoin its safe but not totally safe from hackers. And in bank, you can get money easily unlike in bitcoin is not. If you gonna ask what would i choose, i go for bank.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

It's a NO.. If the market manipulation runs on like the present time.. I think it'll be hard to get the ETF..  and Also people won't trust btc as currency before it shows stability..  Because currently btc is acting like assets.. Not the Currency..  So you can't even think gold can replace dollars.. Because they are assets.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
Its a big no!bitcoin maybe the popularity will moving on but I think our Government does not like it because if they wanted to,they need first the approval of the Government officials.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

Block chain for sure is.

I believe Bitcoin will have a good future in investments and probably transactions, but we need to see. Depends on how stable it gets in the future, then it could be used to everyday transactions.

However, that will mean trading won't be nearly as profitable. So if someone likes trading, you better do it this years before a possible stable Bitcoin arrives. Remember, trading is extremely risky if you get desperate and sell at loss.
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

It can not replace the Fiat, but it can become as a small change in currency, which, if desired, you can perform transactions.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

Can bitcoin replace money in transactions? Well, it already started to do so.

We are already in an era where we use bitcoin to send fiat money to another person or to our account itself, top up our mobile phone load wallets, buy items online and even pay for gaming shells.  There's already a lot of practical utilization of bitcoin which are available even to non-crypto users.  In fact even altcoins such as ethereum is already being used for direct payments for online purchases.

But when it comes to bitcoin replacing conventional banking or the two merging together, i am honestly skeptical. Primarily because the two have different designs and different architectures behind them.

While bitcoin rallies for decentralization, banks are more efficient centralized. When blockchain proves to be immutable (and many deemed this attribute to be very useful), banks somehow offer a reversal of a mistaken payment or transaction. The technology behind bitcoin does have its practical uses but for us to see banks using and applying them might take some more time when design and architecture of both are ready to compliment each other.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

We cannot say that bitcoin is future of banking. There are many other altcoins who primarily focus on banking sector and their platforms and systems are pretty much optimized for banks and financial institutions. 2 of them are xrp and xlm.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

Actually just talked to a friend about this yesterday who works in investment banking. People still don't understand it in general and are are little scared because it's so unstable, but that doesn't mean they aren't interested. They ask a lot of questions but it's a little early to say that it'll be "the future."
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

if someone likes trading, you should do it this year before the possibility of stable Bitcoin arrives. Remember, trading is very risky if you are desperate and sell at a loss.
that means trading will not be as beneficial.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Today, a lot of banks began to cooperate with bitcoin and the entire crypto system! I was recently at a conference where one of the bank's directors said: that those companies that do not start implementation in the crypto system, these companies will soon die!
normal.80

Activity: 319
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

I think that this is the future not only of the banking sector. I am sure that the blockchain will take many positions in the economy as well as in politics. But it is only talk.

stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

Well, i don’t think so. Bitcoin is something totally different in my eyes. But maybe it might cause some changes in banking sector. Anyway, the current situation of the market makes me worried about everything lately.
dad4

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

No I don't think it will replace fiat as the governments just won't approve due to the lack of control they can have with Bitcoin. But hey I can be wrong, anything can happen in this strange little world.

I like your open mindedness. I will just remind you quicky, don't forget American govt. tried to control the circulation of gold in the 17th century and placed some policy to limit its distribution.
Morale lesson: Nothing great comes through easily, without criticism and scam about it.
dad4

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

No I don't think it will replace fiat as the governments just won't approve due to the lack of control they can have with Bitcoin. But hey I can be wrong, anything can happen in this strange little world.

I like your open mindedness. I will just remind you quicky, don't forget American govt. tried to control the circulation of gold in the 17th century and placed some policy to limit its distribution.
Morale lesson: Nothing great comes through easily, without criticism and scam about it.

I can bet, countries like India and Pakistan will end up having there own government issued cryptos. If they back it up with wealth and purpose it would challenge at the top three and elevate there economy.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

New blockchain technology is the future of the Bank! Be it bitcoin or any altcoin that meets the needs of the community!
Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

I think so yes.In future the fiat currency will cease to exist.Only digital currencies will be used for transactions.The omens of this are already here. Few of world famous co operations are accepting crypto currencies for their product beacuse of the efficiency, security and phase embedded in to crypto currencies by block chain.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gooddly

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

I think so yes.In future the fiat currency will cease to exist.Only digital currencies will be used for transactions.The omens of this are already here. Few of world famous co operations are accepting crypto currencies for their product beacuse of the efficiency, security and phase embedded in to crypto currencies by block chain.

This is you looking into a very distant future. Mankind can not yet refuse from fiat money, it is too accustomed ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: