Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it the Future of Banking ?  (Read 5822 times)
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:54:33 AM

Blockchain is the real future of the banking institution!
Bitcoin is just a successful coin on blockchain technology! Can be replaced by altcoin whenever not develop the trend of the market!
Sathya12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

we are now in a digital age where everything can already be done online.  Smiley Smiley
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

I think Crypto is the future of Banking, not only Bitcoin.
The banking system has exploited the hard earned money of individuals and organizations over the years. People will invest in bitcoin much more than with banks if they understand how easy and lucrative it is to invest in crypto.
Vanessahardy87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:50:49 AM

I don’t think so. Bitcoin is something totally different in my eyes. But maybe it might cause some changes in the banking sector. Anyway, the current situation of the market makes me worried about everything lately.
Corvin17

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

The possibility can't be zero but i guess it will take some time to adapt. Government is not yet ready for that as they are facing enormous to conquer poverty.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
In my opinion the effect of Bitcoin on our lives is very positive. Quick transaction costs, labor, money, time, safety and people keep their own property. And it is the trend of the times and increasingly applied in the business through the blockchain system. So i think in the future Bitcoin can completely replace the banking transactions and replace the currency.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

In my opinion bitcoin can not replace money. For whatever reason fiat money cannot be replaced by bitcoin. Bitcoin will only complete the function of fiat currencies that have limitations and can not be decentralized. Moreover, bitcoin will replace banking in the future, in my opinion it is impossible. Bitcoin is still technologically backward by some altcoins so it's impossible. What might replace banking technology is blockchain, not bitcoin. Unless bitcoin makes new improvements and innovations in order to become the most technologically superior, it may only replace banking technology. But if bitcoin is still like this, it doesn't make improvements so bitcoin is difficult to accept to replace banking technology.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

I completely disagree with you, because later Bitcoin will become a rival Banking I don't think it will replace fiat because the government will not approve because there is no regulation they can have with Bitcoin.And Crypto cannot be excepted by Government.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

i was thinking about the Bitcoin and it's Future in Banking . can it remplace money in transactions ?
Bitcoin is so now powerful and popular, but its power is not yet enough to defeat or surpass the fiat currency. There are still many people who doesn't aware about virtual currency. It is still impossible to see that the cryptocurrencies can surpass fiat currency.

Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

Personally, i think bitcoin is what it is...a virtual currency not paper money.
So it is not that possible for it to replace paper money.
Bitcoin can only be the future of payment.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

At the moment of course is no substitute.Despite the capitalization of cryptocurrencies, no one dares to replace Fiat money with digital.In the future, I hope that banks will unite with cryptocurrency.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

Bitcoin is playing an important role in our modern time especially in our daily transactions.My opinion that bitcoin can't replace fiat as the banking because goverments just not approve bitcoin. But anything can happen in this strange little world.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

I keep encouraging my friends and my relatives to adapt cryptocurrencies. I explained to them about how profitable is the cryptocurrencies. They also found out that the bitcoin can now use as payment and it is more convenient than physical transactions.

zingspeed123

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

I do not think bitcoin can replace real money and bank. But it can be used to replace some payments approved by businesses. We can now see that bitcoin and some altcoins have been accepted for payment of service fees
Finnong

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

I don’t see it happening in banking system because of bitcoin system itself that at this point can’t help the bank. For the simple reason that if its helpful with the bank, it was used already in its system. Of course talking about future through technology, it might hapoen but i don’t see fiat being removed in the equation.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

For me maybe because for now there is some place accepting bitcoin like KFC in canada. KFC canada has rolled out the BITCOINs are, or how they work but work but that won't be big deal because that's the only restaurant accepting bitcoin, but maybe in the future they will accept bitcoin because it will be easy for them to transact money using bitcoin because of the cryptocurrency, bitcoin will be the future banking I'm believing on that because of the corruption maybe there will be some president who will accept that, but for now that won't be happen because they can't control bitcoin and government wants the thing that they can control.
xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

I think it will be like that. If the speed of BTC's popularity is likely to be at its current level, it may be coming sooner. BTC will be a fertile land for banks today. There may be many changes in the credit policy from banks to attract capital from investors. I hope through the banks, BTC will become more popular, people will know BTC and electronic money more
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

This revolutionary turn has already begun. Lot of users prefer to keep their money in Bitcoin rather than the banks who do not offer significant services of late.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will replace banks cause bitcoin is volatile and maybe there will be a conflict and problem especially to peoples who don't really understand bitcoin maybe bitcoin will be more valuable in the future in terms of investing but not like a bank investments.
Breanne

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

I'd rather say Bitcoin is the Future (Why Only Future?!) Alternative to Banking.
It might never replace fiat for two reasons, IMO:

1. Anonymity

Can you imagine a top-secret spy being openly a top FB star, vlogger, or blogger? Doesn't it sound ironic/absurd to you? It does to me.
However, I do hope the developers might come up with a new technology allowing for client identification (kind of KYC) without disclosing the client's identity. Sounds paradoxical, but it doesn't mean it cannot be achieved. Whoever could have thought we would have something like Bitcoin today?

2. Banking interest

With Bitcoin used in banking transactions, banks' role seems to be like an intermediary's one. Do you believe banks would be willing to do so free of charge? I don't think so. If they get involved, we'll have to pay some kind of fees or commissions to the banks, i.e. the transaction costs are going to go up. Why would we want to pay more when we can do the same without banks as intermediaries with their extra fees? I don't understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: