Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE ASIC's! - moderator note: scam-  (Read 14837 times)
BASICasic (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:04:31 PM

I dont know...  but its not my ip... so lol

Lol, nope I'm afraid it is, the location matches your address too. I got it from a tracking image quote the PM I sent you and you'll see it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:04:42 PM

We will order drugs from Silk Road to your house and inform the authorities.

Big deal - you can't be charged for receiving drugs through the mail, as anyone can send them to you.

You will be charged immediately with possession as technically at that time you were in possession, you may also be charged with intention to import if the drugs come from overseas. When you go to court you can make your argument to the judge but are likely to loose. I suggest you read up, this isn't our first rodeo, this is a game to us and we know how it works.

Thats if the police just don't start beating your ass.

I suggest YOU read up on basic English spelling.   Wink  I'm not likely to lose since the police can't prove I ordered the drugs, and I am innocent until proven guilty.  If I opened the package, determined it was illegal and immediately reported it to the police, nothing would happen to me.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:04:54 PM

I didn't know the DEA delivered internationally. Are they faster than DHL?

I know you're probably reading this thinking that I'm bluffing, I've made $50,000 from extorting pedophiles online who tried to chat up young girls on facebook, I have no problem ordering drugs to someones house and reporting it just to get even over something

Could you send some drugs to me? Please do. I'm waiting.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:06:53 PM

I've made $50,000 from extorting pedophiles online who tried to meet young girls for sex that they met on facebook, I have no problem ordering drugs to someones house and reporting it just to get even over something

Meh - you're just a liar and I can 100% guarantee you won't do anything.   Yawn

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:07:09 PM

Selling my drug preorder.
Auction starts in 5BTC.

No offers?  Grin

If your surprise drug order is something I want, maybe we can trade?  
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:08:05 PM

I suggest YOU read up on basic English spelling.   Wink  I'm not likely to lose since the police can't prove I ordered the drugs, and I am innocent until proven guilty.  If I opened the package, determined it was illegal and immediately reported it to the police, nothing would happen to me.

I suggest you look at how it works in the real world and not what the government likes people to think. In the real world the police come to your house to deliver the package, beat your ass, shoot your dog saying he's vicious and then your arrested, sure if you have the money for a lawyer then you can argue that they can't prove anything, but that doesn't mean you won't be arrested. Once the police find drugs you are arrested its the way it goes my friend.

Hopefully you don't engage in any other illegal activity too or the police may find out from the extra attention they'll be giving you.
Oliverdjob

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:08:15 PM

SCCCCCAAAMMMMMM
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:08:21 PM

I didn't know the DEA delivered internationally. Are they faster than DHL?

I know you're probably reading this thinking that I'm bluffing, I've made $50,000 from extorting pedophiles online who tried to chat up young girls on facebook, I have no problem ordering drugs to someones house and reporting it just to get even over something

Dude, I'm losing it here. My Trenbolone has still not arrived. I am rapidly losing grip strength in my left forearm.

You are the worst fake drug delivery service ever. With others you at least get a pack of noodles or a brick.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:08:58 PM

BASICasic, when you send me the drugs, please know that I prefer psychedelics.

LOL!
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:09:07 PM

Seriously, I'm willing to bet 10BTC that something very very very bad will happen to everyone who doesn't pay up, one spanish person in particular is about to find that out. PM me if your man enough to take it.
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:10:15 PM

Seriously, I'm willing to bet 10BTC that something very very very bad will happen to everyone who doesn't pay up. PM me if your man enough to take it.

Ill take the bet, and I am SUPER positive that youll pay up
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:10:19 PM

I suggest you look at how it works in the real world and not what the government likes people to think. In the real world the police come to your house to deliver the package, beat your ass, shoot your dog saying he's vicious and then your arrested, sure if you have the money for a lawyer then you can argue that they can't prove anything, but that doesn't mean you won't be arrested. Once the police find drugs you are arrested its the way it goes my friend.

Hopefully you don't engage in any other illegal activity too or the police may find out from the extra attention they'll be giving you.

Nobody is paying you. The address you posted earlier has a balance of 0 BTC. Did you know that you are the most amateurish scammer I've ever seen? You are a failure. You won't do shit. You won't get shit. We are laughing at you. Go tell your mom to give you $0.5 to buy some gum, and GTFO from this forum.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:10:30 PM

Seriously, I'm willing to bet 10BTC that something very very very bad will happen to everyone who doesn't pay up. PM me if your man enough to take it.

Again, basic english classes.  

I'll take your bet.  Can John escrow?

BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:12:04 PM

Nobody is paying you. The address you posted earlier has a balance of 0 BTC. Did you know that you are the most amateurish scammer I've ever seen? You are a failure. You won't do shit. You won't get shit. We are laughing at you. Go tell your mom to give you $0.5 to buy some gum, and GTFO from this forum.

Everyone got a different address my friend, how else would i know who paid.

They still have time left too.

And seriously, all you guys saying nothing will happen, you will all be proved wrong.
greyhawk

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:12:08 PM

from here the thread talk about cats

Explain to me how a cat is going to save my rapidly waning strength?

Wait. It's animal protein. Excellent.

OP, please send at least the noodles. Pure cat sounds incredibly plain and I'm not on a weight loss diet atm. Thanks.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:12:59 PM

Everyone got a different address my friend, how else would i know who paid.

They still have time left too.

And seriously, all you guys saying nothing will happen, you will all be proved wrong.

THEN PROVE ME WRONG.

Let's each deposit 10btc into an escrow address, determine the time frame and see what "bad things" will happen.

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:13:20 PM

Where are the mods?
greyhawk

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:13:52 PM

from here the thread talk about cats

Explain to me how a cat is going to save my rapidly waning strength?

Wait. It's animal protein. Excellent.

OP, please send at least the noodles. Pure cat sounds incredibly plain and I'm not on a weight loss diet atm. Thanks.

Stop making me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:14:08 PM

Where are the mods?

Here, posting. Some other members warned you on beforehand. What do you want them to do? Yeah, don't worry, this guy will get a scammer tag. So?

BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:15:52 PM

mlawrence I have PMed you about the bet, I am very interested in this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: