Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to secure bitcoin wallet??  (Read 2298 times)
seanskie18

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

Many are thieves nowadays so we need to secure our wallet so that they will not get our bitcoin on our wallet. Here are the things that we need to do: First,  don't share to anyone your wallet's email and password. Second, write down your wallet's email and password to the private note so that by any chance you forget it you can look it in your note. And lastly, make sure you already did the things that have given above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

hacker are always trying to take money from wallet. I am very worried about the security of my wallet. what are the best way to secure wallet so that my bitcoin will always safe and secured. help me to find me the ways.
You should not give others your wallet especially your private key and put some authenticator to your wallet so that you have more security in your wallet. Blockchain is not easy to hack so you dont need to worry so much its all in you because you are the user but even if blockchain have securities lets not forget about the fact that blockchain in others wallet is just a database.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

hacker are always trying to take money from wallet. I am very worried about the security of my wallet. what are the best way to secure wallet so that my bitcoin will always safe and secured. help me to find me the ways.
The best way to secure your bitcoin wallet and to prevent it from hackers that will still your bitcoins is by making yourself invisible that no one would know that you have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet and do not share your password or pins to anyone even they are your closest friend.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

In my opinion,I must secured my wallet through secret with my own self.not to tell anyone for the safety.b because wallet in Bitcoin is very important to anyone users.

sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

I would advise that you use hardware wallet.  That is the safest I have seen so far. There has been complaints that it is expensive, this is true. However, if you can't afford that now you can use paper wallet. It is also offline wallet.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

I suggest that do not give you password or private keys in other people or a stranger. In this way you can make your wallet secure and safe temporarily , but if the hacker is good that he can be able to open your wallet , i suggest that you find a most secured wallet that is needed verification and strict logging.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:51:46 AM
Merited by Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25 (2), Henry Sy (2)

In securing Bitcoin wallet is easy unless if your passwords and address or leaving your account in other devices it can cause a major problem. You can also use a backup devices like google and etc.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

Bitcoin`s rising price is attracting more and more investors towards it. Along with investors criminal activists like hackers are also getting attracted towards it. According to hacking community Hacking is the only and easiest way of earning free bitcoin. Blockchain is the most secured security system of bitcoin currency. Security of bitcoin lies in the hands of its user. Use only bitcoin certified mobile wallet. Keep your mobile safe and secured by installed antivirus and updated firmware. Do not share your private key with any one, or store it in your mobile. Do not click on any unknown links or open unknown emails. These may be the traps by hackers.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

Change your password weekly that's the basic step, then make sure you don't save a text document with some obvious name like BTC address or bitcoin.txt. also, don't save your password in a soft copy form, invest in a hardware wallet.

Changing your password frequently won't change anything if you have a keylogger installed. The cheapest way is to use air-gapped old laptop which will be encrypted and used only for signing transactions. Still, I don't find this method secure so that's why I always recommend hardware wallets. For example, Trezor is open-source so you can check if there aren't any backdoors or bugs. You don't have to worry about exposure of your private keys.
spracrypto

Activity: 51

JOIN TOKEN SALE

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:21:14 AM

Save your private key no one hake your wallet without private key print private key and save it.
qdenova

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

using private key and google authenticator to protect your bitcoin wallet, but you must remember dont forget your private key and still using google authenticator if you want to sign up your bitcoin wallet. i think just that

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

You should have your own private key to keep, literally your own. Do not try to open your wallet on other devices.
CohY4ohvoh

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

Keep update wallet, save your private key and 12 word (recovery file) in safe place.
this will make you save your coins without hacking.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

That depends on what bitcoin wallet are you using. If you are using a wallet that requires private keys then don't save your private key in your mobile or pc for if you lost your mobile then anyone will be able to access your wallet using the saved private key. The other securities depend on what wallet and features of wallet you are using.

RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

Its better if you also mention your wallet do you use in storing your bitcoin. If you want to be more secured in keeping your bitcoin you must activate the 2fa mobile authenticator if you are using an online wallet. Suggested wallet for storing high amount of bitcoins is trezor or ledger wallet. It is portable and and easy to use.

In addition,  in making your wallet, check it many times before copying and saving it. Don't lose your private key. Also create a bootable USB flash drive that has permanent encrypted storage that has Electrum. Set up two passwords for login and encryptions. Also, don't open any suspicious links, it maybe a hacker who wants to stole your wallet.And don't open your wallet in other device. It is not safe.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:15:12 AM

I've read some advices.
 May be you can seperate your money into many wallets not just 1 wallet.
In order to protect your bitcoin wallet you have to use private key and google authenticator. Do not forget your private key and do not share it with anybody.
Some people recommend hardware wallets, bitcoin certified mobile wallet.
Install antivirus and keep your mobile safe and secured.
 Do not click on any unknown links or open unknown emails. These may be the traps by hackers.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

Today, many people complained about hackers, that some wallets allegedly hacked by someone person, as what i have known it is a human error, for the safety and protection of wallet we must put strong password and be sure to log out after used and do not transact and make access in any business establishments like computer internet shop because it is open to the public viewing. You must provide your own laptop or cellphones for the security purpose and safety.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Tmandeep

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

The bitcoin hacker will try to pinpoint your wallet so that the security of your wallet is not met, otherwise your wallet will be used incorrectly.
Thanks
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

Move you bitcoins to another wallet. Why stay in a single wallet that hackers thrive on. Just go to some offline wallet or cold storage. With offline wallets, you'll online access your wallet with an internet connection and an encrypted password to match with. Nothing to worry about there.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

To protect money, it's best to use hardware wallets. They even do not have access to the Internet and you do not have to worry about hacking your computer.
Wallets are prone to hackers so you really need to protect and secure it no matter what. There are numerous ways to protect your wallet, one of these is to keep your private key, passwords, pin, etc on yourself.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: