Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitConnect - Is there any chance for BitConnect to fail?  (Read 1019 times)
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:05:15 PM

Don't fall for it. Ask you the right question. Why they are given you 1% interest per day, so 365% per year ? If they can make money as quick, why they need yours ? They can snowball with a bank debt. It's a scam, and it will fail a day. No ponzi last forever, since century this system exist, none of them live since.
Bitconnect is a high-yield investment program (HYIP). Everyone knew all of that since day one in MMO, only delusion idiot believe in safe and have reward or they could simply a shills. Good luck to Bitconnect holder and hope you get out of it with some gain, no hard feeling.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:40:05 PM

Its a well crafted ponzi,usually doing good in the start and will end in bloodbath after they sucked all your money the last members who joined will suffer badly.

toledotrips

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:05:20 AM

I got in, took my into into BCC and it tripled. then the next few times i got to 10 bucks, i reinvested. now I go directly to BCC to BTC and to Bittrex.
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:35:02 AM

simple, it's an old game, old player will be paid by the new one, simple as that "Ponzi Scheme". Nothing to do about research or calculation, as you know even cloud mining nowday is playing some ponzi too, it's hard too believe that you can got paid with daily percentage or something like that  Grin believe me trading always be better choice

WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:46:49 AM

Some people say BitConnect is a scam some say it is legitimate, what do you think? I've read many articles about it and I still not understand how it actually works.
There is absolutely no chance for BitConnect not to fail.

Just do the Math.

If the interest that they promise was real, there would be more money in BitConnect than in the entire rest of the world in a very short time.

Why would they do the math, if this would kill their dream of becoming infinitely rich by doing nothing? Eventually, people sometimes get killed by dreams.

lol, really sad this day people invest at some scam ponzi project and believe that a real project, and in the other hand sometimes people not event bat an eye to real project cause dont have "daily" profit

Exactly. One of the cases is the lack of interest of "inverstors" for Bancor, which just because of its nature cannot be used for pump&dumps. And it is a long term project.
fixmod

Activity: 288

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:54:32 AM

Bitconnect is a wonderfull project driven by professionals. So don't wait to jump in.
You will make a good life "with headache" when you enter a professional driven ponzi scheme.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

Bitconnect is a wonderfull project driven by professionals. So don't wait to jump in.
You will make a good life "with headache" when you enter a professional driven ponzi scheme.

lol  that sums it up.Professionals doing ICO's is the new way of selling shit and calling it a doughnut.At the end of the day,you will be crying over your lost money in the professional coin while a 14 year old Russian will be celebrating it in Miami calling the ICO as a huge success.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

Its a well crafted ponzi,usually doing good in the start and will end in bloodbath after they sucked all your money the last members who joined will suffer badly.
There's nothing well crafted about BitConnect. People in crypto are just greedy and completely moronic, which just shows that crypto is still in its infancy.

It's been a while since I've seen so much dumb money focused in one area.
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:11:59 AM

Some people say BitConnect is a scam some say it is legitimate, what do you think? I've read many articles about it and I still not understand how it actually works.

What is the reference that we use to claim the coin legit or scam?
But i think bitconnect is really use blockchain system since it hit exchange.
Is it not enough to say it legit?
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:16:39 AM

I saw a youtube video about bitconnect the other day. And it's something like a bitconnect conference in Thailand now I am pretty sure it is a ponzi like One coin

Investmon

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:19:15 AM

"Is there any chance for BitConnect to fail?"
I hope that question was just joke? BitConnect just a SCAM, ponzi scheme. Everyone who is at least a bit smarter than a pig knows this  Undecided
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

Hello im using bitconnect for 6 monts now and everyone is trying to scare with scam this and scam that.
Some dumbass journalist said that uk was going to ban Bitconnect and showd a old company house registration.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10948031  Here is a link for there new one to proof everyone wrong.
And call it a scam, so far i made 10.000 and received my money back plus extra.
In crypto nothing is guaranteed right? Everyone was also laughing about bitcoin, i the beginning as well same scam shit.
But in the end it turned out the other way, and i will continue on bit connect.

You are right nothing guarantee in cryptocurrency including bitcoin and bitconmect as well.
As far as we can make profit the just follow it and if the coin can survive then the coin is legit.
Nobody  care if they are legit or scam but most important we can make profit if we join.
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:24:12 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 11:38:07 AM by DuaLipa

I saw a youtube video about bitconnect the other day. And it's something like a bitconnect conference in Thailand now I am pretty sure it is a ponzi like One coin

The question of the thread creator made me laugh honestly, bitonnect thing is 100% a scam with a certain ponzi scheme. Please stop asking like if it could fail, it's already failed with ponzi system.
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:35:14 AM

bitconnect could fail just like any other businesses could fail.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:43:27 AM

The question of the thread creator made me laugh honestly, bitonnect thing is 100% a scam with a certain ponzi scheme. Please stop asking like if it could fail, it's already failed with ponzi system.
Op seems just never try to use its internet to visit the reliable site just like the crypto news site. A lot of the media have posted the news about the UK suspect the bitconnect as the biggest ponzi and it needs to be shutdown by UK officials.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:49:29 AM

Not just bitconnect, now we have many case of crypto coin have daily profit to lure in greedy looking for easy money. Pure scam and ponzi scheme. What a mad world.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

Not just bitconnect, now we have many case of crypto coin have daily profit to lure in greedy looking for easy money. Pure scam and ponzi scheme. What a mad world.
See EthConnect or Tokugawa 1000% ROI MasterNode for further examples of ponzi coins...

This kind of garbage is why prominent figures call cryptos and ICOs a fraud on MSM.
BadVlad

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:53:28 AM

There is a huge chance that BitConnect will fail one day as it is a scam. The only question is when? Could be tomorrow or in a couple of years. I wouldn't risk it and put my money in it.
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

Bitconnect is 100% Scam. These lowlife, filthy maggots need to be hung. ALL their claims are lies. I bet you that soon they will close down and take off with all the people's BTC.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:48:18 PM

bitconnect will absolutely fail because it's model is mathematikally unsustainable.

for now everyone is happyin this ponzi sheme and don't expect authorities moving against them

Quoted for truth, it is sure to fail at one point, make sure you get out in time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: