Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO do you think will make you the most money the fastest?  (Read 425 times)
Team Saske (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:17:35 PM

How much of a return on investment are you expecting and why?

Krissmak

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:30:29 PM

Name: CommerceBlock
Ticker: CBT
Link: tokenschedule.com/commerceblock-token/

Short Description:

CommerceBlock has a suite of tools for both end users and engineers to construct and manage smart contracts with escrow and complex trade flows. Our clients will have access to protocols that use advanced cryptography such as zero knowledge proofs and homomorphic encryption. We have architected our platform to avoid being a central point of failure: all sensitive trade details and customer funds are managed on the client side.

Whitelist is live! let me know your thoughts on this ..
motionerror

Activity: 76
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:33:54 PM

Short Description:

CommerceBlock has a suite of tools for both end users and engineers to construct and manage smart contracts with escrow and complex trade flows. Our clients will have access to protocols that use advanced cryptography such as zero knowledge proofs and homomorphic encryption. We have architected our platform to avoid being a central point of failure: all sensitive trade details and customer funds are managed on the client side.

Agreed. CommerceBlock is one that's under the radar, i'm on the whitelist and looking forward to the team's execution.

I think Ethereum is great, but the notion of a smart contract which is neither smart or a legally enforceable contract defeats the purpose.

I like my contracts dumb with simple logic that can't break that doesn't require so much auditing.

What CommerceBlock are doing is building federated side chain and using the BIP175 (which they wrote) for finance businesses, this could be massive for hedge funds.

BTC
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:36:57 PM

Short Description:

Agreed. CommerceBlock is one that's under the radar, i'm on the whitelist and looking forward to the team's execution.

I think Ethereum is great, but the notion of a smart contract which is neither smart or a legally enforceable contract defeats the purpose.

I like my contracts dumb with simple logic that can't break that doesn't require so much auditing.

What CommerceBlock are doing is building federated side chain and using the BIP175 (which they wrote) for finance businesses, this could be massive for hedge funds.

BTC

Bitbay already has contracts that are unbreakable

Team Saske (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:41:39 PM

Short Description:

evski

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:47:17 PM

Swarm Fund is looking really good

super solid dev team based out of Silicon Valley

highly practical use cases that could see real world implementation very quickly

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

ico is live now, only one more day left to invest:
https://www.swarm.fund/
stargaven

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:47:34 PM

I think I will invest in energizium.com
I do not know how much money I can earn with it, but I will buy some tokens and wait the integration with the exchanges next month
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:49:25 PM

Swarm Fund is looking really good

super solid dev team based out of Silicon Valley

highly practical use cases that could see real world implementation very quickly

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

ico is live now, only one more day left to invest:
https://www.swarm.fund/

Why are you spamming it in all threads? You work for Swarm?

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:01:24 PM

Which will make the most money the fastest?

Paradoxically some of the slower developed ones.

Sure you might have made a quick buck on some quick pump and dump coins (though often lose this if greedy) but the legitimate projects which took 2 or 3 years to develop have 10X plus returns.  If you are patient you will make money quicker overall. 

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Krissmak

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:03:49 PM

Short Description:

I will say this first. Its all obviously speculation, just like any other project but I think the returns well be at least 8x/10x.

Well firstly, they will be burning tokens and secondly, this ICO has a BIP (175) of which is approved. In addition to this, they also have a invoicing app (beta) based on their approved BIP. (Link: BIP: https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0175.mediawiki ) Demo: http://trade.commerceblock.com Its a privacy-preserving invoicing and payment portal.

As you can tell this is a technical ICO, so for some it may take some googling or join their telegram (https://t.me/CommerceBlock) to understand more and I'm sure they will be happy to answer any questions, they did for me.

Here are some more helpful links:

http://www.onrec.com/news/launch/first-uk-company-to-enable-firms-to-do-business-in-bitcoin-launched-in-london
https://www.facebook.com/KolesCoinNews/videos/1522832237795850/ The whole news concept is funny but Nic explains the concept very well...

Check it out and let me know if the 8x/10x is correct?

Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:05:34 PM

i am expecting  max 10 time profit when i invest a project , usually i will sell them if my invest have been X3 or X5

i am not  greeding , so until now my profit still not so much but the risk small.

Team Saske (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:07:55 PM

Short Description:

BTC

Team Saske (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:12:32 PM

Which will make the most money the fastest?

Paradoxically some of the slower developed ones.

Sure you might have made a quick buck on some quick pump and dump coins (though often lose this if greedy) but the legitimate projects which took 2 or 3 years to develop have 10X plus returns.  If you are patient you will make money quicker overall. 

To which of these 10x projects are you referring to?

Michae1k

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:16:45 PM

I want to invest in CDL, confideal project`s coins. I believe they should rise x3, x4 and also I plan to use Confideal to make smart contracts for my personal use.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:20:31 PM

I think if your participating an an ICO your already setting yourself up to lose money. So many people think its a way to get rich quick that coins raise 50 million + dollars before anything is even developed. Tezos raised 200m howmuch room do you think is left for profit after that? I think finding some low market cap coins with high potential like PoSW,Bitbay,XtraBytes etc will be much more profitable in the future than buying into an icos.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:21:22 PM

Making a quick buck off of an ICO is one of the slowest ways to make money for the average person.

For typical people, how much can you actually risk to put into an ICO? 2 eth? up to 10 eth maybe?

This will exclude you from most pre-sales where the best price can be had if you invest $10,000 or more.

So now you have the choice to jump in at the very beginning of a crowdsale and get bonuses to try and make the price of each token you buy cheaper.

But you still have to wait until the ICO ends and then gets listed which can be a month and a half to two month wait.

Then you have to time it just right so you sell off your tokens before it all dumps and the price crashes, you are competing with all the other "quick buck investors" and the bounty hunters after all.

In the end how much did you actually make?

You put in $600 and sold it all for maybe what, like $900 worth of BTC or ETH?
It took you two months to earn a measly three hundred bucks?

People have said it over and over again: the best way (and, thus, the fastest way) to make money in crypto is to just put it in BTC when there's a price correction.  If you must go the ICO route, the best and fastest way is to thoroughly research a project that is legitimate, has a long term future, has a product that solves a real world problem, has a solid development team with a track record of success, etc. Put a lot of money in it, and hold.

Krissmak

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:31:28 PM

Making a quick buck off of an ICO is one of the slowest ways to make money for the average person.

For typical people, how much can you actually risk to put into an ICO? 2 eth? up to 10 eth maybe?

This will exclude you from most pre-sales where the best price can be had if you invest $10,000 or more.

So now you have the choice to jump in at the very beginning of a crowdsale and get bonuses to try and make the price of each token you buy cheaper.

But you still have to wait until the ICO ends and then gets listed which can be a month and a half to two month wait.

Then you have to time it just right so you sell off your tokens before it all dumps and the price crashes, you are competing with all the other "quick buck investors" and the bounty hunters after all.

In the end how much did you actually make?

You put in $600 and sold it all for maybe what, like $900 worth of BTC or ETH?
It took you two months to earn a measly three hundred bucks?

People have said it over and over again: the best way (and, thus, the fastest way) to make money in crypto is to just put it in BTC when there's a price correction.  If you must go the ICO route, the best and fastest way is to thoroughly research a project that is legitimate, has a long term future, has a product that solves a real world problem, has a solid development team with a track record of success, etc. Put a lot of money in it, and hold.

The best way to get around this IMO is to pool together. You get to benefit from not only the presale token rate but also for the chance to get an additional bonus.

Example: Check out Trippki on tokenschedule.com they are running an affiliate program which gives the community or average person the chance to get a nice bonus split between everyone who contributes. (there is a minimum so its not 10000000000 over a couple of finney).
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

I have recently invested in HDG. Hedge token is in the fintech space and has a super low supply. It's a hottie!

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:14:11 PM

The one you don't invest in.

BeerPanda

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:13:08 AM

I'm pretty sure that it's Confideal! You should try it 100% !
I have already invested 350$, hope to get some profit
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: