Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:02:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARtoken by Cappasity good ICO or what?  (Read 2524 times)
reidpeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

Token sale Phase 2 — Overview

The Phase 2 Token price will be equal to the pricing on CMC and will be recalculated every hour.

Total CAPP amount available for Phase 2 crowdsale: is capped by $47.5M hard cap.

The actual amount of CAPP tokens will be known after the end of the crowdsale

Listing: CAPP token is already listed on Cryptopia. An additional exchange will be announced later.

Key Dates

The Presale registration will be open on January 23 and will finish on February 21. If you want to participate in the presale, make sure you register during this period. It will not be possible to register during the actual pre-sale.

The Closed presale itself will run between: February 22 and March 22

The Public sale will start on 22nd of March

The sale will end in 28 days after the launch, or once we reach the hard cap.

You will be able to contribute in two currencies — BTC and ETH

There will be a Minimum Purchase Transaction: of 0.003 BTC or 0.04 ETH

We will not be accepting contributions of less than 0.003 BTC or less than 0.04 ETH. Such contributions won’t be treated as purchase transactions and will be ignored.

Bonuses

We are grateful to everyone who’s been participating in the growth of Cappasity up till now. So for those of you who would like to participate in the Phase 2, we have prepared a few bonuses as a sign of our appreciation.

There will be an Early bird bonus:

Those who participate in the first $10M, will get 10% Bonus.

Besides that, we would like to give an extra bonus to those who truly believe in Cappasity project, and see it as a strong project, and participate with a long-term perspective in mind. That’s why we are introducing a community bonus.

Community bonus:

There will be an additional maximum up to 7% bonus. In order to claim it, you first have to fit 2 criteria:

1) By the end of crowdsale you should have more than $1000 in CAPP in your wallet;

2) You should purchase CAPP during the Phase 2.

After the crowdsale is over, we will check the wallets in order to confirm that you comply with the requirements.

This bonus breaks down into 2 parts:

- We will give 3% to everyone who fits into the above criteria

- An extra bonus 2–4% will be added based on the amount of tokens that you bought and hold on your account
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

I believe that Artoken
Cappasity is a very fortunate ICO. But in my opinion the price for the token at the moment is too understated. The project has workable software and very serious partners, so the current drop in the price of the token looks incomprehensible.
reidpeter

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

Rationale for Bonus scheme: Cappasity wants to promote Phase 2 of the ICO while also further rewarding Phase 1 and exchange participants.

Early bird bonus:
Participate in Phase 2 and contribute to the raising of first 10M USD to receive 10% bonus.

Community Bonus: a guaranteed 3% bonus + an extra bonus (2%, 3% or 4%) = maximum up to 7% bonus.
In order to claim community bonus, you first have to fit 2 criteria:
1) By the end of crowdsale you should have more than $1000 in CAPP in your wallet (from Phase 1 or exchange purchase)
2) You should purchase CAPP during the Phase 2 of the ICO (at least the minimum USD amount for Phase 2).

We will give 3% to everyone who fits into the above criteria.
An extra bonus 2-4% will be added based on the value of tokens that you bought and hold on your account (from Phase 1 or exchange purchase).
Please refer to the following tiers (amount in CAPPs):
$5,000 – $50,000 - 2%
$50,001 – $150,000 - 3%
$150,001 - … - 4%
After the crowdsale is over, we will check the wallets in order to confirm that you comply with the requirements. If your CAPP balance meets the requirements, you will receive the guaranteed bonus and the extra bonus.

The example, including early Bird bonus:
A CAPP participant has $1000 in CAPP tokens (they bought them during Phase 1 or on the exchange,  but before the end of Phase 2) and they buy tokens equivalent to $2000 during Phase 2. What bonus will they get?
They receive 10% early bonus + 3% guaranteed bonus (a total of 13%). No extra bonus will be added as they purchased tokens only equivalent to $1000 during Phase 1 or on the exchange (the first tier starts from $5,000).
The example, including early Bird bonus:
A CAPP participant has $5000 in CAPP tokens (they bought them during Phase 1 or on the exchange but before the end of Phase 2) and they buy tokens equivalent to $2000. What bonus will they get?
10%+ 3%+2% = a total of 15%. The bonuses are calculated and added based on the amount of tokens that they bought during Phase 2 (they were equivalent to $2000).

The formula: the total number of tokens that a participant will receive= a number of purchased tokens during Phase 2 * (100% + % bonuses)
reidpeter

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

New Exchange:
Monday/Tuesday the Cappasity Team will announce a new exchange and a commitment to support the listing with a marketing push.  The time between announcement and release is to ensure the market endeavour gains traction and hopefully ushers in positive sentiment in respect of the crypto market generally.  The Team believes in working with momentum - not pushing against it, so it is deemed strategic to keep our ‘Gun Powder’ dry another couple of weeks to ensure larger and appropriate 'bang for Buck.' Almost impossible to argue against!

Marketing Push:
Cappasity will launch a 14 day worldwide banner campaign to promote our listing. 3.85 million Impressions + 900K retargeting with traffic from coinmarketcap, bitcoins, coinranking, coinspot, coingecko, worldcoinindex, ethereum world news, etc.

Facebook 200+ groups, Telegram 20+ groups, reddit, twitter. Press release, Articles. Email campaign (300K+ users), listing notifications. Cappasity is discussing the listing date to coincide with the momentum of the above.
reidpeter

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

Cappasity to take part in the Cryptocurrency Conference in Vienna. Julia is going to talk about Blockchain technologies in the VR/AR/3D industry.

Registration is free for investors - https://www.conference.firstescape.at/

As a Business Development Manager at Cappasity, Julia Kasiyanova is responsible for establishing and reinforcing relationships with the company’s key partners and clients. At the moment she is spearheading Cappasity’s growing presence in Europe as part of the LVMH’s program in Paris. Julia has a truly global outlook. Having spent her childhood years in India, she then moved to London to pursue a Master’s Degree in International Management from King’s College London and a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from the University of Greenwich.

Speech: Cappasity - 3D/VR/AR ecosystem

We believe the AR/VR revolution will be driven by content creators. That’s why we are introducing the first platform that utilizes blockchain infrastructure to create, rent and sell 3D content. This approach ensures decentralized and trustless copyright storage and content exchange within the AR/VR ecosystem.

Cappasity utility token (CAPP) is issued as a digital payment vehicle that facilitates AR/VR/3D content exchange among the ecosystem participants from all over the globe.
sadrain

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

I can not create account on CAPP.
I bought 10000 capp on cryptopia and kept in MEW.
I do not know if I get rewarded.?
reidpeter

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

I can not create account on CAPP.
I bought 10000 capp on cryptopia and kept in MEW.
I do not know if I get rewarded.?

Hi Sadrain - please have CAPP in MEW prior to 22 March 2018 and you will receive a reward if you purchase in Phase 2.  Phase 2 (backend) will be enabled soon. Thank yo for your participation.
reidpeter

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Kosta Popov (Founder and CEO) Cappasity,

Today, we announce that Cappasity’s CAPP token will be listed on a new exchange. If you are watching our activities and keeping up with our announcements, you are probably aware a lot of our recent work has a focus to Asia. I am pleased to inform you that CAPP will be listed on KuCoin in February. The exact date will be announced by the KuCoin exchange. Stay tuned! Markets: CAPP/BTC, CAPP/ETH

https://blog.artoken.io/capp-on-kucoin-exchange-2db117eefec0
reidpeter

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

Cappasity platform — Launch in China

Our development team has completed their work and launched servers for Chinese users. We would like to thank the Alibaba team again for their help and advice. We will finish our QA in a few days and update the production server. The next step is marketing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bruz7XCXeW0&feature=youtu.be

ATTENTION!

If you know Chinese, you can help us right away. We kindly ask you go to 3d.cappasity.com, choose the Chinese language and try to register. If you notice any mistakes related to the localization, please, send a message describing them in detail to info@cappasity.com
Blog post - https://blog.artoken.io/cappasity-platform-launch-in-china-99a2be8dfe73

Why is this launch so significant for Cappasity?

China’s internal economies of scale (huge market access) + Support of local partner (Alibaba) + Chinese love and familiarity with technology + Chinese market understanding of image awareness and power + Chinese demand and readiness to purchase European luxury goods + Chinese market familiarity with online shopping (leading the World) + Chinese market awareness and love of 3D + Large software development community + growing disposal incomes and middle class = Huge Upside for Cappasity!!
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

Thank you for the updates!

I'm holding some tokens and eagerly waiting for the project to full-swing. This is one of the best ICO I get involved with, hopeful other projects (ICOs) will take note on how Cappasity is doing their job.

What CAPP is doing is also good for the crypto community. With all that negativity, I hope good ICOs will still prosper!
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:06:17 PM

There is one ICO I want to invest (this ICO has just started yesterday), but I'm still thinking. What do you think about it guys?
what I like about it:

• Cappasity, the California-based company established in 2013 that has attracted $1.8M from VCs and angels.

• They are working in really promising industry of AR/VR/3D
  • They have a working product, a new technology of 3D scan.

• They’re doing one of the first crowdsales which are fully REGISTERED WITH SEC.

SO what else? pros/cons?

adds from members supporting Artoken:
  • Great Leadership and Team  
  • Only company to have identified a mechanism to value 3D content in a marketplace ecosystem  
  • Platform already supports some of Europe’s leading luxury brands
  • SaaS development working and supporting customers
  • Good timing in respect of hardware OEM support for AR/VR and 3D capability
  • Correct strategy in identifying content as the most valuable aspect of this future domain.
  • Great strategy in democratizing content for all to participate (Facebook example)  

Artoken Capassity is one of the ico I can considered who became successful in the year 2017, due after the ico ended up their  value was increased into 0.00002 eth almost which is good and many of their traders for sure became happy unto it because of the profit they get including myself.
reidpeter

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

Thank you for the updates!

I'm holding some tokens and eagerly waiting for the project to full-swing. This is one of the best ICO I get involved with, hopeful other projects (ICOs) will take note on how Cappasity is doing their job.

What CAPP is doing is also good for the crypto community. With all that negativity, I hope good ICOs will still prosper!

Hi otandelapaz - your support is greatly appreciated. Good things to come!
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

I see how the CAPP price has fallen very much. Does anyone know what this is related to? I did not hear any bad news.  Undecided
reidpeter

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

I see how the CAPP price has fallen very much. Does anyone know what this is related to? I did not hear any bad news.  Undecided

Hi ptolimeus - typically Admins here do not comment on price fluctuations.  There has been no bad News, only good News including news of an expansion of the Cappasity Platform services into the Chinese market and a listing on KuCoin for end of February. I believe the CAPP coins is following all other digital currencies into the Red, and this is due to general cyptop market sentiments. Please stay up to date with all the Cappasity news here: https://t.me/cappasity3d.   
reidpeter

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

Cappasity Announcement

Today, our development team will show how the mobile version of 3D capturing works! A new video is on its way, so stay tuned. We are very proud of the current progress in the development of the platform. We would like to thank our community for its constant and whole-hearted support on social media channels. Every day we read all your posts on the channels and they lighten our mood Wink
khichariya1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

I like that project. I put some coins there because I have a small amount of it. I believe that the 3D industry and the virtual reality are our future. Now it is gaining huge popularity and many companies provide such services for stores .
reidpeter

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

Cappasity Annoucement

Our mobile app will be able to do 3D imaging soon! We're working hard to bring us closer to this day, and we're happy to say that we are on the home stretch.

We try to keep you updated on our progress, and today we'd like to tell you more about the debugging process we're dealing with now. We are testing algorithms for various
objects and increasing the app's performance at the same time. We've managed to speed up our code almost threefold, and we go on optimizing it to reduce the post-production time by 30%.
On the average it takes about one and a half minute to calculate. The quality of cameras in mobile phones allows you to reach the previously unimaginable quality of the picture and deliver accurate color reproduction of an object!
Our team is now testing various user scenarios and improving image tracking and background segmentation.

Let us remind you that we want this feature available for all developers - we're going to release a free 3D View capturing framework. Stay tuned!

https://youtu.be/hJL4XOrQLeo
honorato

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:09:15 AM

My best ICO so far.
Great teamwork. Smiley
Working product.
More partnership coming...

later it will be known  ...

#CAPP @cappasity - ARToken (AR/VR)

ref:  https://go.artoken.io/96irw
reidpeter

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

My best ICO so far.
Great teamwork. Smiley
Working product.
More partnership coming...

later it will be known  ...

#CAPP @cappasity - ARToken (AR/VR)

ref:  https://go.artoken.io/96irw

Hi honorato - your support and participation is greatly appreciated - thank you for being here.
reidpeter

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

Cappasity Accouncement

Interview with Cappasity CEO Kosta Popov ahead of the Phase 2 Token Sale

We invite all those who believe that the future belongs to AR and VR technologies to participate in Phase 2 of the ICO. Together we will revolutionize the creation of 3D content and bring AR и VR technologies to their brightest future.

http://sumo.ly/3p6V
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: