Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:34:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARtoken by Cappasity good ICO or what?  (Read 2524 times)
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

Just saying, that thehackingteam website is complete nonsense and has automatically generated pages with 99% the same text for almost every token out there.

reidpeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

Just saying, that thehackingteam website is complete nonsense and has automatically generated pages with 99% the same text for almost every token out there.

Hi Snarks - Yes - unfortunately this is part of the crypto landscape.  They seem intent on claiming victims from many newbies participating for the first time.  The Cappasity Admin Teams posts regularly in order to negate  this however we fear some have still fallen pray to this offending behaviour. 
reidpeter

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

Cappasity Platform is Used to Create the World’s Largest Catalogue of Luxury Goods

“We managed to increase conversion rate by almost 40% for products in categories which have been 3D digitized by Cappasity and have been clicked and viewed by visitors. 3D is the technology that allows us to be innovative and differentiate from our competitors, we are seeing stronger customer engagement.”, said Andreas Schmeidler, Chairman of TSUM.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/03/26/cappasity-platform-used-create-worlds-largest-catalogue-luxury-goods/
reidpeter

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:07:36 PM

Hi Newcomers and old friends – have you joined our Announcement channel yet?  Please join the official Cappasity Announcements Channel here and be an “informed supporter” of Cappasity story: https://t.me/cappasity3d
elisons

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

+++++  DUMP!!!!!

0.00000500 741380.00000000   3.70690000

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CAPP_BTC

Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:30:24 PM

Hello Capp, I am not an expert in crypto currencies or ico's. But I suppose that it works the same as in real life with share's and the valuta-market.

I am also a very creative Controller in real life and I found the crypto-market fasinating in the beginning..... that's now 2 months ago.

But in these two months I notice also (and I am a old young guy) so old in years, but still young in mind, that the biggest source of income or guy's with money to spend or to buy tokens and coins, are between +/- 12 - 27 years and don't come from Europe or N-America (The West)

But instead of targeting this crypto generation, who only bought Bitcoins, to play game's and more useless shit on internet.......... "we thougt" Are now the biggest spenders in the crypto-market and ico's!!!

So instead of bull-shitting, course I believe in 3D and Capp. is that the guy, who announced to INVEST 3 MLN. USD'S in CAPP.

Does it!!!!!!

Course since that announcment, I sometime's look at the Volume of CAPP. if the daily 24hours Volume went over the 3mln.......................

But it didn't. So how did this guy invest? I thought that he would buy CAPP for 3mln. usd's and that also the circulation supply of CAPP would be a lot more, so that we would have reach the max. supply of 485.649.983 CAPP  faster!!!

And after the max. supply is or was reach, the price of CAPP. would not only go up, but also more stabile.

Or am i stuppid and thought wrong? When I see, that someone like to invest in CAPP, that he or she, will buy CAPP's  and if he don't or did, but transferred 3mln. dollars real money to CAPP..... What is than the fucking use of Ico's and crypto-coins for Cappicity ? ? ? Stay than in real life and don't bother us with shit, course till now i didn't saw the volume reach over the 3million usd's!!

* What doesn't mean, that I really will buy a lot of CAPP's when the price will fall to +/- $ 0,01, Grin Grin but you really have a shitty management

* And rather than announce something..... which still didn't happen, announce something when it did happen!!! Course Time goes fast in crypto and  each day, there are new opportunities. It's not the same, as in real life, that a company announce month's before a deal, that there will be a deal....
and the share's goes up, before it even happen.

Look at how Verge did it, so Verge-currncy and learn something from the way, they did it and why they did it in so short period of time and not a month or a week before the deal.

Have a good day and keep up the good work!!
reidpeter

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

Hello Capp, I am not an expert in crypto currencies or ico's. But I suppose that it works the same as in real life with share's and the valuta-market.

I am also a very creative Controller in real life and I found the crypto-market fasinating in the beginning..... that's now 2 months ago.

But in these two months I notice also (and I am a old young guy) so old in years, but still young in mind, that the biggest source of income or guy's with money to spend or to buy tokens and coins, are between +/- 12 - 27 years and don't come from Europe or N-America (The West)

But instead of targeting this crypto generation, who only bought Bitcoins, to play game's and more useless shit on internet.......... "we thougt" Are now the biggest spenders in the crypto-market and ico's!!!

So instead of bull-shitting, course I believe in 3D and Capp. is that the guy, who announced to INVEST 3 MLN. USD'S in CAPP.

Does it!!!!!!

Course since that announcment, I sometime's look at the Volume of CAPP. if the daily 24hours Volume went over the 3mln.......................

But it didn't. So how did this guy invest? I thought that he would buy CAPP for 3mln. usd's and that also the circulation supply of CAPP would be a lot more, so that we would have reach the max. supply of 485.649.983 CAPP  faster!!!

And after the max. supply is or was reach, the price of CAPP. would not only go up, but also more stabile.

Or am i stuppid and thought wrong? When I see, that someone like to invest in CAPP, that he or she, will buy CAPP's  and if he don't or did, but transferred 3mln. dollars real money to CAPP..... What is than the fucking use of Ico's and crypto-coins for Cappicity ? ? ? Stay than in real life and don't bother us with shit, course till now i didn't saw the volume reach over the 3million usd's!!

* What doesn't mean, that I really will buy a lot of CAPP's when the price will fall to +/- $ 0,01, Grin Grin but you really have a shitty management

* And rather than announce something..... which still didn't happen, announce something when it did happen!!! Course Time goes fast in crypto and  each day, there are new opportunities. It's not the same, as in real life, that a company announce month's before a deal, that there will be a deal....
and the share's goes up, before it even happen.

Look at how Verge did it, so Verge-currncy and learn something from the way, they did it and why they did it in so short period of time and not a month or a week before the deal.

Have a good day and keep up the good work!!

Hi Savrion - the issue of Capp token by mechanism of smart contract has just started a few hours ago and will not be completed for a couple of days. At this time, or about 2 weeks later, you will see an increase in the circulating supply number to coincide with the recent investment and ICO .  There is no 'smoke and mirrors' here.  The price of CAPP is now set by a very few trades.  Most CAPP holders and HODLing.  What you see is what i describe as one of the characteristics of an immature crypto-market - that is to say the price can be defined by very few trades and many participants are unaware of the underlying value and longevity of a project.  This characteristic also operates as an opportunity)).  Longevity in a project and a plan for a growing customer base, sales channels and revenue streams are far more important than the latest rumor around a new ICO without released working anything nor any detail of how business will be monetised.  Thank you for your comment.     

reidpeter

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

Cappasity Announcement!

We are planning to organize a meetup "CAPP #2" for Cappasity holders on May 23, 2018.

Key topics:
a) 3D tools for community
b) Discuss our current platform development progress and Cappasity's roadmap
c) Discuss AR/VR Innovation Fund and application process for developers

We have two options - organize it in New York or in San Francisco. We ask that everybody votes for the event's location.
Online broadcasting will also be available.

Please join the Cappasity Announcement channel here and vote: https://t.me/cappasity3d
elisons

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

++ Dump capp!!!

DAnger!!!  NOt buy!!

360 satoshis!!!!

Not buy!  +++ Dump to 100 satoshis!

reidpeter

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

VENTUREBEAT: The rise of in-house cryptocurrencies and their utility for SaaS platforms

"Cappasity is also working on an exchange tool within the platform that will facilitate the exchange of fiat currencies into CAPP. The company has already announced the launch of its own wallet, which can be used to hold tokens and purchase services on the platform. The wallet has been created on the basis of the smart-contract technology and its mobile version will be available soon."

https://venturebeat.com/2018/03/29/the-rise-of-in-house-cryptocurrencies-and-their-utility-for-saas-platforms/
reidpeter

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

Cappasity Inc., a developer of 3D product imaging solutions made especially for e-commerce, is pleased to announce that TSUM has already digitized more than 30,000 SKUs in 3D creating the biggest catalogue of 3D product images in the world.

“Cappasity dedicates its efforts to the development of 3D digitizing technologies to help online retailers win over customers and decrease return rates thanks to true-to-life product imaging. The company’s products allow anyone to quickly produce high-quality 3D content and easily integrate it into a website or applications,” said Kosta Popov, CEO at Cappasity.

https://btcmanager.com/cappasity-platform-is-used-to-create-the-worlds-largest-catalogue-of-luxury-goods/
sister190817

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

Very interesting project, cool idea. Definitely keep in your portfolio  Wink
reidpeter

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

Very interesting project, cool idea. Definitely keep in your portfolio  Wink

Hi sister190817 - thank you. Please join our Announcement channel so you stay informed of the latest news: t.me/cappasity3d
reidpeter

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

Cappasity roadmap and 3D capturing app: 

a) We’ve decided to try to be as transparent as possible and move our roadmap to Trello so you could see the changes we make.
b) We invite you all to become the first users of our Cappasity app and help us test it carefully before the official release.

Read more - https://medium.com/cappasity/roadmap-and-3d-capturing-app-5755b66afa90
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

I have participated in the ICO and the concept of this coin is very good. I think ICO is ended now and the coin is being trading on some of the exchanges like cryptopia and Kucoin may be some more also I am holding the coins and expecting it to grow more in the future.
elisons

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

++ Dump capp!! not Buy!

328 satoshi low price!!! !!!
Danger! not buy capp!!!! !!

reidpeter

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

I have participated in the ICO and the concept of this coin is very good. I think ICO is ended now and the coin is being trading on some of the exchanges like cryptopia and Kucoin may be some more also I am holding the coins and expecting it to grow more in the future.

Hi moshk555 - thank you for your support. Welcome to the Cappasity Community.
reidpeter

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

Cappasity iOS Framework v0.4.3 is available on GitHub

https://github.com/CappasityTech/iOSFramework/releases
reidpeter

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

Cappasity Becomes a Sponsor of eTail Germany 2018 and Showcases 3D Digitizing Technology to European Retailers

https://medium.com/cappasity/cappasity-becomes-a-sponsor-of-etail-germany-2018-and-showcases-3d-digitizing-technology-to-d103bdf5d722
elisons

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

I join with this project, and i like it, dev and team active, honest and friendly, always update every news in their project, their telegram so friendly to answer all question from their participant although the question always repeated, Honest team make me more love this project. I beleive CAPP will grow fast. BTW this only personal opinion

++ Dump capp!!

315 satoshi low price!!!
Danger! not buy capp!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: