Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARtoken by Cappasity good ICO or what?  (Read 2511 times)
seawen

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Im also new in cryptocurrency, first time to see this ICO project I really think it's a great ICO worth to invest.
And I found CAPPASITY might be the right project that I am looking for. Cause by searching news about CAPPASITY it really have something real and useful in industries, somehow it might change the world.
But I'm really new in this, and want more friends can talk about this. Want more info from you...

Btw, if you like, we can have a chat on telegram https://t.me/cappfreetalk. Me and my friends who also feel interested in CAPP coin just create a group for a freetalk. Everyone is welcomed and allow to show they true opinions. ( I've joined the official group before, but in there all negative comments / opinions are forbided and the admin will just kick you out, which make me wonder if it is a scam or not)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

I think looking at the altcoin I think it is potentially possible you better join in ico of the project, because in my opinion if you follow ico there is more guarantee for the security of the token you have.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
reidpeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:57 PM

Cappasity is a real business offering real services, with a real and growing customer base, a real and growing revenue stream/s in a sector arguably the most exciting for what it means for product relevance over many industry verticals.  This is supported by a great Team, a lively telegram channel and solid social media presence supporting evidence weekly, of a growing services footprint.
reidpeter

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:45:22 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 08:08:12 AM by reidpeter

Im also new in cryptocurrency, first time to see this ICO project I really think it's a great ICO worth to invest.
And I found CAPPASITY might be the right project that I am looking for. Cause by searching news about CAPPASITY it really have something real and useful in industries, somehow it might change the world.
But I'm really new in this, and want more friends can talk about this. Want more info from you...

Hi Seawen - as an admin of Cappasity I am replying to your comment here.  Your assertion that "negative comments / opinions are forbidden [sic] is simply not true.  I have noted some malicious and misleading content on this channel recently and can only suggest it is orchestrated by those seeing the value and wanting to participate for less.  

Community - please note there is only one (1)official Cappasity ICO channel - there are many scammers out there - please come to: https://t.me/artoken for assistance or to ico.cappasity.com directly.    
reidpeter

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

I think looking at the altcoin I think it is potentially possible you better join in ico of the project, because in my opinion if you follow ico there is more guarantee for the security of the token you have.

Due Diligence should define this behaviour - completely right and thank you for your comment.
elisons

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

Cappasity is a real business offering real services, with a real and growing customer base, a real and growing revenue stream/s in a sector arguably the most exciting for what it means for product relevance over many industry verticals.  This is supported by a great Team, a lively telegram channel and solid social media presence supporting evidence weekly, of a growing services footprint.

Stop dump cappp!!

0.00000662 349897.63435914   2.31632234 BTCs !!!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CAPP_BTC

You pay the partnerships with capp!
That's why the currency fell in value! always when you announce a partnership happens the dump
reidpeter

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:17:31 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 08:01:36 PM by reidpeter

Cappasity is a real business offering real services, with a real and growing customer base, a real and growing revenue stream/s in a sector arguably the most exciting for what it means for product relevance over many industry verticals.  This is supported by a great Team, a lively telegram channel and solid social media presence supporting evidence weekly, of a growing services footprint.

Stop dump cappp!!

0.00000662 349897.63435914   2.31632234 BTCs !!!

That's why the currency fell in value! always when you announce a partnership happens the dump

Elisons - your assertion are complete rubbish.  You hide behind the cloak of anonymity, offered by this channel, and make reckless and mischievous allegation. The Cappasity community are awake to this type of FUD.  You are wasting your time here.  
elisons

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

Cappasity is a real business offering real services, with a real and growing customer base, a real and growing revenue stream/s in a sector arguably the most exciting for what it means for product relevance over many industry verticals.  This is supported by a great Team, a lively telegram channel and solid social media presence supporting evidence weekly, of a growing services footprint.

Stop dump cappp!!

Elisons - your assertion are complete rubbish.  You hide behind the cloak of anonymity, offered by this channel, and make reckless and mischievous allegation. The Cappasity community are awake to this type of FUD.  You are wasting your time here.  

I accompany the coin, and am proving in the graphics and the orders!
Look ! an order of 2.4 bct! always appears when announcing partnerships!

every coin increases in value when it advertises partnerships! capp always dropped the price!

How long will investors be hurt?
Until when is this low ??
Each day the price gets smaller!
elisons

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:39:03 AM

Stop dump cappp!!

every coin increases in value when it advertises partnerships! capp always dropped the price!

+++  dump capp!!

500 satoshis now!! NoT buy Capp!!!!
reidpeter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

Stop dump cappp!!

Partnership and investment worth 3M USD announced and price is stable!  Participation in this ICO is for the purpose of supporting Cappasity ecosystem development and not to be considered an investment. 
reidpeter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

Stop dump cappp!!

+++  dump capp!!

500 satoshis now!! NoT buy Capp!!!!

Utility token value will be defined by the underlying business - not a line on a graph in a market sector known for volatility.  Arguably the support of the Cappasity ICO makes very good sense indeed - especially at current levels. Your intent to cause mischief here is obvious - your time would be better spent by learning the Cappasity story, in full, and supporting this wonderful opportunity.
reidpeter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

STRATEGIC DEAL - $3M in CAPP.  “An entrepreneur, architect and futurist, Vasily Klyukin*, invested in Cappasity that is currently doing an ICO and issues CAPP tokens. Besides the above mentioned investment, Vasily commits to buy CAPP tokens worth up to $3M in the ongoing token sale.

The tokens will be used in the 3D fitting room project that is being developed by Vasily Klyukin’s company. It is expected that the project will become a part of Cappasity’s ecosystem and will be compatible with the platform’s 3D models. The fitting room is expected to become a universal solution for internationally recognized apparel brands and will accept CAPP tokens”.

https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/multi-millionaire-invests-blockchain-technologies-plans-launch-3d-fitting-room/
elisons

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

STRATEGIC DEAL - $3M in CAPP.  “An entrepreneur, architect and futurist, Vasily Klyukin*, invested in Cappasity that is currently doing an ICO and issues CAPP tokens. Besides the above mentioned investment, Vasily commits to buy CAPP tokens worth up to $3M in the ongoing token sale.

The tokens will be used in the 3D fitting room project that is being developed by Vasily Klyukin’s company. It is expected that the project will become a part of Cappasity’s ecosystem and will be compatible with the platform’s 3D models. The fitting room is expected to become a universal solution for internationally recognized apparel brands and will accept CAPP tokens”.

https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/multi-millionaire-invests-blockchain-technologies-plans-launch-3d-fitting-room/

This explains the dumping of 3 btcs in capps in orders below 662

Do you think some investor will not look at the orders?

Nobody buys currency that is dumped all the time!

I want to buy the coin today and sell it more dearly! however this never happens with capp! because you pay for the partners!  because you pay for the partners! always have the dumping!
reidpeter

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

I want to buy the coin today and sell it more dearly! however this never happens with capp! because you pay for the partners!  because you pay for the partners! always have the dumping!

Hi Elisons – with low volume of trade it is possible parties can fix an artificially low price of trade. This would be simply done by buying and selling between the colluding parties at agreed levels. I believe this is rampant within the immature and unregulated Cryptomarket.  Going further and suggesting that Cappasity pay for partners and this is the cause of the ‘Price Dumping” is just a nonsense and one I do not believe you can make in fairness.  Whether to support an ICO is a matter for you.  I suggest you take your hard earned dollars and participate in another ICO.  It is the goal of this ICO to build of a community of supporters.  Having you support this ICO with the level of suspicion you have may cause you unnecessary stress.  Cappasity’s success will not be defined today – during an ICO event but tomorrow as the Team develop what they promise and bring an evolutionary Platform and ecosystem to market in the service of the growing demand for 3D content globally.
elisons

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

STRATEGIC DEAL - $3M in CAPP.  “An entrepreneur, architect and futurist, Vasily Klyukin*, invested in Cappasity that is currently doing an ICO and issues CAPP tokens. Besides the above mentioned investment, Vasily commits to buy CAPP tokens worth up to $3M in the ongoing token sale.

I want to buy the coin today and sell it more dearly! however this never happens with capp! because you pay for the partners!  because you pay for the partners! always have the dumping!

Hi Elisons – with low volume of trade it is possible parties can fix an artificially low price of trade. This would be simply done by buying and selling between the colluding parties at agreed levels. I believe this is rampant within the immature and unregulated Cryptomarket.  Going further and suggesting that Cappasity pay for partners and this is the cause of the ‘Price Dumping” is just a nonsense and one I do not believe you can make in fairness.  Whether to support an ICO is a matter for you.  I suggest you take your hard earned dollars and participate in another ICO.  It is the goal of this ICO to build of a community of supporters.  Having you support this ICO with the level of suspicion you have may cause you unnecessary stress.  Cappasity’s success will not be defined today – during an ICO event but tomorrow as the Team develop what they promise and bring an evolutionary Platform and ecosystem to market in the service of the growing demand for 3D content globally.

an investor who profits !! but capp only offers profits to partners! selling capp at a much lower market price and then dumping it on the part of the partner!
Soon you can talk about the brand trying to attract sardines and then more dump!

Every coin goes up a little! but the capp is dropping non-stop! even with several partners who were supposed to have bought capp in the market price by making the price rise of the currency! but what happened was that the price fell!

if you had regulations, you would have been denounced
reidpeter

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

STRATEGIC DEAL - $3M in CAPP.  “An entrepreneur, architect and futurist, Vasily Klyukin*, invested in Cappasity that is currently doing an ICO and issues CAPP tokens. Besides the above mentioned investment, Vasily commits to buy CAPP tokens worth up to $3M in the ongoing token sale.

I want to buy the coin today and sell it more dearly! however this never happens with capp! because you pay for the partners!  because you pay for the partners! always have the dumping!

Hi Elisons – with low volume of trade it is possible parties can fix an artificially low price of trade. This would be simply done by buying and selling between the colluding parties at agreed levels. I believe this is rampant within the immature and unregulated Cryptomarket.  Going further and suggesting that Cappasity pay for partners and this is the cause of the ‘Price Dumping” is just a nonsense and one I do not believe you can make in fairness.  Whether to support an ICO is a matter for you.  I suggest you take your hard earned dollars and participate in another ICO.  It is the goal of this ICO to build of a community of supporters.  Having you support this ICO with the level of suspicion you have may cause you unnecessary stress.  Cappasity’s success will not be defined today – during an ICO event but tomorrow as the Team develop what they promise and bring an evolutionary Platform and ecosystem to market in the service of the growing demand for 3D content globally.

an investor who profits !! but capp only offers profits to partners! selling capp at a much lower market price and then dumping it on the part of the partner!
Soon you can talk about the brand trying to attract sardines and then more dump!

Every coin goes up a little! but the capp is dropping non-stop! even with several partners who were supposed to have bought capp in the market price by making the price rise of the currency! but what happened was that the price fell!

Cappasity has taken the best legal advice and has operated a divided ICO if an effort to show and prove up a true utility token.  Your comments to-date have focused on the CAPP price only.  Not everyone is suited to participate in this speculative marketplace. 
reidpeter

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

Q&A with Cappasity CEO Kosta Popov by Zissou

https://medium.com/@ZeusZissou/q-a-with-cappasity-ceo-kosta-popov-886783cad326
elisons

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:51:43 AM

Cappasity has taken the best legal advice and has operated a divided ICO if an effort to show and prove up a true utility token.  Your comments to-date have focused on the CAPP price only.  Not everyone is suited to participate in this speculative marketplace. 

Yes! everyone likes to lose money, we live in a communist or socialist world!
Say no to capitalism!

Let's buy capp and lose money! and we'll be happy with the result!

Only you profit! how will grow if profit is poorly distributed ??
I see amateurs
reidpeter

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

Cappasity Announcement

Cappasity R&D department - Texture seams removal demo:  Content compatibility is a serious problem for the 3D/AR/VR industry, and Cappasity is going to solve it. Sometimes you import an object from the 3D scanning software inside your mobile AR/VR application, but the result is bad, because its texture is not optimized for rendering. The Cappasity platform will provide free tools to remesh and retexture the 3D content. Here you can see the first version of our algorithm that optimizes the number of texture seams and materials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5MjZtTG7D8
reidpeter

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

The Cappasity Team visits Hong Kong for a number of important meetings!

1. Cappasity meet Nos 1 exchange in the world (OKEX)

2. Cappasity meet Li and Fung

Li & Fung Limited is a global supply chain manager primarily for US and EU brands, department stores, hypermarkets, specialty stores, catalogue-led companies, and ecommerce sites.  Li & Fung was founded in 1906 in Canton and is headquartered in Hong Kong. As of 2016, apparel makes up around two-thirds of the business, with furniture and home furnishings, beauty and personal care products, fashion accessories and general merchandising, such as seasonal gifts, constituting the rest.

Today, Li & Fung employs about 22,000 people worldwide. It does product design and development, raw materials and factory sourcing and capacity building, vendor compliance and distribution. It has over 250 offices in 40 markets. It works with 15,000 suppliers to service 8,000 customers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: