Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARtoken by Cappasity good ICO or what?  (Read 2512 times)
zbx001

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:53:18 AM

Have anyone heard about it at all?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Futureblnr (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

There is one ICO I want to invest (this ICO has just started yesterday), but I'm still thinking. What do you think about it guys?
what I like about it:

• Cappasity, the California-based company established in 2013 that has attracted $1.8M from VCs and angels.

• They are working in really promising industry of AR/VR/3D
  • They have a working product, a new technology of 3D scan.

• They’re doing one of the first crowdsales which are fully REGISTERED WITH SEC.

SO what else? pros/cons?

Hi Futureblnr - I am a Cappasity contributor and early participant in the pre-sale event. I believe the success of Cappasity will come down to three things, (i) execution of the platform build, (ii) the health of the Platform Ecosystem economics, and (iii) the size of the addressable market. In respect of execution of the platform build, and the health of the Platform Ecosystem, I say the Platform is live and supporting B2B customers. There is a well detailed development plan and the founder (Mr Popov) is a seasoned 3D expert and know where Cappasity need to get to. In respect of the health of the Platform Ecosystem economics I believe there is NOT a stronger industry sector screaming to disrupt and create ‘new user cases’ around the more immersive interactive experience the technology offers.  Why will it be effective? Because it is a more interactive experience and this offers a great customer/user experience and will be wanted by customers and users alike.

In respect of the size of the addressable market I see Cappasity growing a ‘defining footprint' based on their strategy of content creation. Also, access to content through 'immutable marketplace economics' appears to offer great opportunity for the creation of new services and value, not yet conceived. The potential for this Cappasity articulated future is huge!

Pro's
Great Leadership and Team
Only company to have identified a mechanism to value 3D content in a marketplace ecosystem
Platform already supports some of Europe’s leading luxury brands
SaaS development working and supporting customers
Good timing in respect of hardware OEM support for AR/VR and 3D capability
Correct strategy in identify content as the most valuable aspect of this future domain.
Great strategy in democratising content for all to participate (Facebook example)
many, many more ...

The aspirations of Cappasity are world changing.  The size of the addressable market is breathtaking. The achievements, development and marketing, to date are credible and inspiring.

Really good pros! I will add them to my first post! So the platform is already working? I thought there are only potential customers.. Who is already using it? like online shops?
reidpeter

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:55:26 AM

I really like this project. I put some coins there because I have a small amount of it. I believe that the 3D industry and the vertual reality are our future. Now it is gaining huge popularity and many companies provide such services for stores and catalogs

Hi Chris - thank you for your comments and contributing to this thread.
Futureblnr (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:56:14 AM

As I see from the posts above people know this project Wink and you?
PatrykCOIN

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:58:59 AM

I trust this cappasity project, I bought a bit at pre-sale hoping to hold for long. Great team

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
Futureblnr (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:05:13 AM

I trust this cappasity project, I bought a bit at pre-sale hoping to hold for long. Great team

I'm still thinking, want to hear more different opinions  Smiley But I'm almost inclined to invest in this project!
reidpeter

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:12:13 AM

I'm following them for quite some time, and I also have some interest in that project. It's a really promising market since VR and 3D are getting incredibly popular and have a lot of uses, and are also quite expensive technologies, so who ever invests in their platform will probably have a lot of money. Their team looks solid, and were involved in some other projects in the area, and already got some awards from reputable companies.

It really looks like a solid project, but the only catch for me is that I'm not from the area. The tokens should be used to buy the projects done by creators that use the platform, but I wont buy any VR projects etc, so unless they got listed in some good exchanges, and the tokens could act like shares of the company, then I don't think I would have any use for them.

Yeah, I like that the company has already some good history... Intel is supporting them if I'm not mistaken.  I don't think I can create a lot of content on the platform... I considering this ICO as a long-term investment, like 2-3 years... I believe the price could rise dramatically, what do you think?

Hi Futureblnr – please let me add a short comment here.
Just how evasive and permeating of our lives will AR/VR and 3D become? I cannot think of one interaction today that will not be potentially revolutionised by this technology.  Higher Education for instance. Here AR will assist the real World learning experience with computer generated detail to enhance the learning experience.  In your comment above you say perhaps, you will not create a lot of content. The Cappasity 3D enabling platform service is part of the revolution, in synergy with the marketplace ecosystem, in that it removes the ‘techno’ barriers to entry to enable us all to create exciting 3D content.  Just as uploading our personal content to a service (FB) would have seemed strange in the 90’s I believe 3D will be so permeating that we all will be uploading, sharing, selling and renting content, and thinking nothing of it.  All with the help and access to the Cappasity platform of course. 
reidpeter

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

Hi zbx001 – thank you for your question.  If your new to the Project I invite you to first have a look at the Cappasity website.  Cappasity is company doing the Generation Token Event (ICO) so understand their underlying value proposition is critical, IMHO.  I will post there link at the bottom of this post. 
Then I believe you must read the whitepaper.  This is a well manufactured document and serves as the almanac of all things ARToken and Cappasity, for the purpose of the ICO.  The artoken.io website is excellent also, not just for the layout but content within.  There's a tone of great content available online, in both official and non-official channels in respect of Cappasity's 3D content enabling service Platform. 
The Cappasity 3D content creating platform is a working service, servicing some extremely well known European luxury Brands and service providers. As a ‘live service,’ Cappasity has a mature ‘Youtube’ channel detailing customer and technology successes. This offers a view of transparency, trust, achievement and credibility. Please check out the links below and come and say hi to the support Team at: https://t.me/artoken and ask any further questions you have in respect of the ICO or Cappasity service itself. 
https://cappasity.com/
https://artoken.io/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRCSGdmb2ClX-3P9A6oXkAw
https://blog.artoken.io/
Bloody Mary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:55:25 AM

I think it's a good one  Cool I don't know any cons and as I can see in this thread no one said smth meaningful and really bad against this project  Wink
nicoramirez

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

I saw this project and the more I read into it the more it grew in me. The market it's still in early stages and it just makes sense that it will continue to grow so much the following years.

And it's nice to see something were there is real value behind it, that already has a product working and that is so clear on it's plans into the future. Plus a great team behind it.

That's why I decided for the first time get into an ICO, and I look at this long term.

Congratulations on the Cappasity team and really excited about your project and how it will develop through the years.
reidpeter

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

I saw this project and the more I read into it the more it grew in me. The market it's still in early stages and it just makes sense that it will continue to grow so much the following years.

And it's nice to see something were there is real value behind it, that already has a product working and that is so clear on it's plans into the future. Plus a great team behind it.

That's why I decided for the first time get into an ICO, and I look at this long term.

Congratulations on the Cappasity team and really excited about your project and how it will develop through the years.

Hi nicoramirez - thank you for your comment and your support. A very bright future indeed!  Smiley
reidpeter

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:14:39 AM

I think it's a good one  Cool I don't know any cons and as I can see in this thread no one said smth meaningful and really bad against this project  Wink

Hi Bloody Mary – I commented on your early Pro’s and Con’s question however at the time I could not really think of any ‘Con’s’ for Cappasity.  If you pressed me on this again, and for the purposes of appearing ‘balanced’ in my approach and opinion to Cappasity, then perhaps I would say a Cappasity ‘Con’ may be there late push and focus in respect of their marketing campaign around the Cappasity Brand and SaaS, I will also include in this their apparent late marketing push around this ICO.
Cappasity have a lot to offer where other ICO aspirational have not in respect to building a revenue channel and customer base. Part of the ‘marketing omission’ may be as a result of Cappasity’s development focus and their attitude and desire to ‘get-on-with-it!’  I believe this is a fairly common mistake technology focused start-ups make. I deem this a ‘Con’ as I believe with an earlier start this slow marketing start may have been averted.  It is a shame for Cappasity as I believe the more people that know about Cappasity, the underlying value proposition and this ICO, the more would support the vision and mission as set by Kosta and the Team at Cappasity.
Growing a customer base, customer by customer, is hard work and Cappasity, via their platform and ecosystem architecture, have chosen collaboration over competition.  They have done so much right but perhaps the marketing around their consolidated achievements, to-date, has been a little lacking.
reidpeter

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:54:59 AM

"The Cappasity platform powered by ARToken will be launched on Alibaba Cloud in China already in January 2018"

See full story here: https://blog.artoken.io/the-cappasity-platform-powered-by-artoken-will-be-launched-on-alibaba-cloud-in-china-already-in-5d7d891f815a
Futureblnr (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:36:57 PM

"The Cappasity platform powered by ARToken will be launched on Alibaba Cloud in China already in January 2018"

See full story here: https://blog.artoken.io/the-cappasity-platform-powered-by-artoken-will-be-launched-on-alibaba-cloud-in-china-already-in-5d7d891f815a

Amazing news!! It will be impressive partnership!!!   Smiley
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

I take part in their bounty, are very interested in them

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
MasterJek

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:43:23 PM

This ICO is really great! I fully support them too!!! I'm sure the project will run well for everybody!
Gloria_16

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:21:07 PM

I think that the project is good, the idea is very interesting, and for online stores this technology is priceless.
reidpeter

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:26:24 PM

Hi PatrykCOIN - Yes I agree 100%.  The Team is a very important of the whole equations and probably the most important part.  Please also see the great news that is current achievements and future aspirations and goals.  This information all available at: https://artoken.io.  Please have a look at the one pager's (synopsis) and the full WhitePaper for an almanac description of what Cappasity has done, doing now and will be doing in the near future.   
reidpeter

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:31:30 PM

Hi nicoramirez - thank you for your vote of support.  I believe the Cappasity value proposition will continue to grow with the vial and nature growth in everything 3D.
reidpeter

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:36:11 PM

Amazing news!! It will be impressive partnership!!!   Smiley

Hi Futureblnr - IMHO this partnership (collaboration) is a potential company maker for Cappasity.  Again leadership, vision, understanding of sector (3D) and purpose of strategy, by the Cappasity Leadership Team, is the obvious take-way.  The great thing with this partnership is great things can grown from 'beginnings.'  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: