Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Trading Bot]... iTrader ... Cryptsy, Mt.Gox, BTC-e, Vircurex & More supported!  (Read 13063 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:17:25 PM

I have to say, you added alot of nice features.

Are there any restrictions on what PC it can run on?

I want to test it on my home PC. Then when I am comfortable knowing the bot is set up right, I want to be able to transfer it to a virtual PC on a server so I don't accidentally kill the bot by using the PC for other routine work.
iTrader (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 12:48:18 AM

I have to say, you added alot of nice features.

Are there any restrictions on what PC it can run on?

I want to test it on my home PC. Then when I am comfortable knowing the bot is set up right, I want to be able to transfer it to a virtual PC on a server so I don't accidentally kill the bot by using the PC for other routine work.

Thank you Puerto!  Cheesy As far as I'm aware it should run fine on any PC, possible updates may be required but nothing out of the ordinary!
I'm not a fan of apple products, (although I've borrowed their 'famous' i Prefix for my program (lol))  - nor do I own a mac to test it on..
Appreciated if any mac users has report back! Smiley

Also..

Just updated the 'About' page on the site!
(few minor old to new picture swaps needing done for the menu's still to be done)

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 01:07:10 AM

By the way, I just purchased the software (last night), but I haven't yet received the link by email. Are you still sending out emails to recent purchasers?
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:43:27 AM

please say if its legit as blind faith seems sketch :/
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 06:48:59 AM

I will when iTrader sends me the software. So far I haven't received any email notice with a download link.
Coinazon

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:48:47 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 12:17:12 PM by Coinazon

I will when iTrader sends me the software. So far I haven't received any email notice with a download link.

Free stuff here man, check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201062.0
my bad  Tongue
blindfaith

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.coincloud.tk :)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 08:23:05 PM

please say if its legit as blind faith seems sketch :/

I'm really considering making a new account name lol

Website partly updates, sent out updates, bump!
No update received yet?  Huh

A Ship Is Safe In The Harbor,  But That's Not What Ships Are For | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll
~ 3 BTC Raffle! Free Entry! > here! .. Also check out my own little project here & find out how to earn mBTC by chatting here ~ Smiley
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:45:06 AM

Well, it appears that iTrader has gone missing.

He hasn't logged in a very long period of time.
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 12:18:06 PM

Did anyone actually get the product?  If so, that is an evolution of the scam (before no product was provided). 

If so, is it .Net?  We may be able to decompile it.
iTrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 07:58:34 PM

Sorry guys!
got some trojan/virus thing that has pretty much destroyed my computer (using a friends) - I'll keep you updated on the recovery and plan to continue with iTrader once I've fixed my computer!
ForumAcc

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:36:25 PM

not inspiring a lot of confidence here, 1 dude has written a review, it was ok, features look reasonable if a bit non trading centred, i.e. buying on a time? ill play lotto/pin the tail on a donkey.

the key part is this, we have virtual machines in both directions windows/linux linux/windows for testing and production of various coded bots, cracking and long iteration algorithms as well as multi api programmable trading engines. these are all open source, have made money than you from me.

none of these guys are messing around asking about your product, they sound genuinely interested. As an aside and an easy carrot, in this day and age, I know some of the good github depositors make more money than a typical software house coder on donations and non-commecial licencing alone. you should join them and open your source under a non-commercial licence. believe me the code of your engine isnt that good or unique, what makes your product different is that it looks good. even the looks of a product isnt going to make us buy it if we have to fork the cash to sandbox test, packet snoop and packet parse on a virtual machine just to verify that you aren't being an idiot and trying to be dodgy.

let us source review, compile it, run it and then provide feedback to you and others before recommending others to pay.

and posting that you got a virus on your pc doesnt help at all.

inb4 scam plaster and locked thread.
blindfaith

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:30:38 PM

Did anyone actually get the product?  If so, that is an evolution of the scam (before no product was provided). 

If so, is it .Net?  We may be able to decompile it.

I can vouch for the OP. I received the older version (although I've still not yet got my free update yet!! Sad )
and I have no clue how to even begin opening the insides of a program but yeah.. I love iTrader! Cheesy lol
@BTC, How low can you go!

Sorry guys!
got some trojan/virus thing that has pretty much destroyed my computer (using a friends) - I'll keep you updated on the recovery and plan to continue with iTrader once I've fixed my computer!

GET AVG OR SOMETHING !!! Undecided Cry
and I want my update when you're back up and running!!

A Ship Is Safe In The Harbor,  But That's Not What Ships Are For | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll
~ 3 BTC Raffle! Free Entry! > here! .. Also check out my own little project here & find out how to earn mBTC by chatting here ~ Smiley
blindfaith

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:13:56 PM

Any update?  Lips sealed

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 06:19:31 PM

Several days and....nothing.

I suppose that no one had ever actually bought the source before now?

Has anyone ever purchased the source?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:00:44 PM

iTrader appears to have run with the money....sad.
MobGod

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 07:47:36 PM

Will this work on a Mac or can anyone suggest one that will if this one doesn't

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:04:22 AM

iTrader appears to have run with the money....sad.

well, thanks for taking that hit for the community. I always knew you had more money than sense...   Grin

but I really just wanted to thank you for reinforcing my suspicions about itrader.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:32:14 AM

I have ample sense, I simply took a calculated risk to see if iTrader would give us the source code.

If I were those few people who have (allegedly) purchased the program without the source, I would be weary of running it.

A virus does not make someone incommunicado for 8 days.
6strings

Activity: 441

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:25:56 AM

ha.
cant say im surprised by this. twas fishy from the get go.
Mr.Dreamanonym

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:38:14 AM

COOL thank you !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: