Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP  (Read 12354 times)
Chris pan

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:24:36 AM

What is a blockchain? What is blockchain technology? Can the blockchain principle be introduced?
Chain block is a kind of similar to no ((non-relational database) such technical solutions collectively, is not a specific technology, can be implemented by many programming languages and frameworks block chain technology. And implement block chain type also has a lot of, is common, including the POW (Proof of the Work, effort to prove), POS (Proof of gaining interest), DPOS (Delegate Proof of gaining, authorized shares mechanism), etc.
For the first time, the concept of blockchain was proposed in Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer Electronic Cash System (bitcoins). The author is A person (or group) who claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto. Therefore, bitcoin can be regarded as the first application of blockchain in financial payment.

Thank God, there's a definite answer, though it's not clear, but it's a good start
Chris1205

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:31:47 AM

I was just looking at this project, and I thought it was great :)Smart contract has a good prospect

i think  the concept of ACT is not good ,the best smart contract project is ETH ,why should i have ACT.
Achain's TPS is 1000.
ETH's TPS is 25.
Achain can provide good support for the Chinese at the same time
Is the parameter theoretical or measured?What do you think about the lightning network?
zhuangxingyue1

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:57:57 AM

don't know.
the ICO is alredy done.so i think anyone can buy act.
i know the ICO is alredy done.so i think anyone can buy act。but where can we buy it? Huh
zhuangxingyue1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:04:42 AM

Amazing undervalued project. Keep an eye on it.
I heard that they recently went to Switzerland,There may be new developments。
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:15:49 AM

This thread is long overdue, thanks for creating it OP.

So Tony Cui is mentioned as the founder, but prior to reading that, I knew Cui Meng as the founder and face of this project.  Are these different people or are they the same person?

Also, are the delegates sharing portions of their forging rewards with the community (those that vote for them)?
Thank you YGung,I have seen your post about Achain.

Yeah,there are different people.you can already see our developers on github now.Our official website will also publish this part of the information.

About the delegates node,we have a plan,We will use half a year to distribute them.

I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Not exactly sure what you mean by use a half year to distribute them, are you referring to the forging rewards or delegate nodes? 

Regardless, whatever the distribution plan you're referring to, if you have a link to a post or document that references that, that would be nice too.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Geekphazm

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:18:18 AM

ACT was good but it was aborted by retard gov, sorry to hear that.
Chris1205

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:30:42 AM

Achain Collaborates with Android Studio's Fan Community to Foster Blockchain Literacy
http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Achain-Collaborates-with-Android-Studio-s-Fan-Community-to-Foster-Blockchain-Literacy-1002155475
More technicians will focus on the block chain,its a good start Grin
Chris pan

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:34:12 AM

ACT was good but it was aborted by retard gov, sorry to hear that.
may be its a new start. Projects that base on block chain  should be globalization
Greatgo

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:42:35 AM

Achain Collaborates with Android Studio's Fan Community to Foster Blockchain Literacy
http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Achain-Collaborates-with-Android-Studio-s-Fan-Community-to-Foster-Blockchain-Literacy-1002155475
More technicians will focus on the block chain,its a good start Grin

its a good news. i heard ACT will be  available for trading on HITBTC.COM recently
zhuangxingyue1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:50:26 AM

Alive or dead?
achain is very famous in China, I am very optimistic about it,But you know the local government does not allow it。They forbid ico。 Roll Eyes
Chris pan

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:53:32 AM

I just found this  Grin

Here is the latest news from Achain.

Business Development:
Visited the Economic Affairs Bureau in Zug, PWC law firms, Schweiger law firms and the Crypto Valley Association in Switzerland with eco partner as Linkeye, Kcash and Selfsell.
Hosted the 4th technical meetup for blockchain developers at Beijing with members from UGchain, yoyow, Bitshare, Blockchain game, Peersafe, AGCoin, Elastos, organized by blockchain.bus.
Upgraded to a strategic partnership with Android Studio Chinese Community.
ACT was launched on U-coin and OurDax exchange. Holders can get ready to trade here: www.uncoinex.com and www.ourdax.com
Core:
Coded the Cli part of LVM.
Coded RPC interface.
Coded LVM.
Coded RPC module of LVM.
Provided technical support of Linux version for the cryptocurrency exchange.
2 demos were built for developers, which includes the USC contract and red packet contract.
Achain Wallet:
Upgraded to new version V1.0.6.
Coded java version cold wallet.
Blockchain Browser:
2 new features were added, the asset info of contracts and account balance can be queried directly.
Website & Forum:
Started community award event.
Server node was added in Japan for service improvement.

Previous view: Achain Weekly Report-2017.10.27
https://newforum.achain.com/index.php?topic=404.0
Greatgo

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:05:30 AM

How  is the bitcoin?
It is have a future?

Bitcoin has proved its value with time and price,by the way,you can see more information in bitcoin exclusive section
Chris1205

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:10:24 AM

This project is a hidden gem and price will rise very soon, if only the few changes are made.... I know of many people waiting and waiting to invest in this project... We will make it rise 100x.
soudao

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:20:18 AM

This project is a hidden gem and price will rise very soon, if only the few changes are made.... I know of many people waiting and waiting to invest in this project... We will make it rise 100x.
100x, this is too exaggerated, I believe it will rise, but why not so exaggerated
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:43:05 AM

what will achain make better than ARK/LISK/WAVES...?

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Chris1205

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:16:44 AM

100x, this is too exaggerated, I believe it will rise, but why not so exaggerated
Act has reached $0.68 at its peak,this is 25 times the issue price.Do you still think 100X is too exaggerated? i think it's far behind its potential.
soudao

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:44:17 AM

Act has reached $0.68 at its peak,this is 25 times the issue price.Do you still think 100X is too exaggerated? i think it's far behind its potential.
At this moment, from time to time, it is now that China's environment has changed. It is very difficult to reach the previous height or even higher.
Chris1205

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:13:06 AM

At this moment, from time to time, it is now that China's environment has changed. It is very difficult to reach the previous height or even higher.
You are right bro Grin but environment changing rapidly.I'm optimistic about that.Many exchanges have resumed trading,believe me , the hardest time has passed and the market is getting better and better
HBT_HE

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:16:54 AM

You are right bro Grin but environment changing rapidly.I'm optimistic about that.Many exchanges have resumed trading,believe me , the hardest time has passed and the market is getting better and better
I also think it has a great hidden value that hasn't been developed, and if you get people to know and use it, you can make it more than one hundred times longer
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:05:41 AM

Is ATC in China? Huh Huh

yes ,you are right ,this project is chinese eth,  ACT is very famous in China.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: