Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP  (Read 12354 times)
inigomontoya

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

What is the circulating supply, I heard 800M and 300M what is the right information?
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

my wallet still wont sync. is anyone getting the same problem and how can i resolve this?
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

The ACT coin block chain appears to be congested, not as advertised.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

Achain (ACT) is now listed on CoinCodex!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

Achain —Building a Boundless Blockchain Reality

We are excited to announce the soon listing of ACT, the token of Achain.

Achain is a public blockchain platform that enables developers of all levels of experience to issue tokens, smart contracts, create applications and blockchain systems. Achain is committed to building a global blockchain network for information exchange and value transactions.

Achain was originally developed by the Singapore-based nonprofit organization, Achain Foundation, which is co-constructed and co-maintained by its fan communities around the world. In 2017 it proposed its three-phase development plan of “Smart Contract Network”, “Fork Network”, and “Interconnected Network” as well as led an in-depth research into the technologies that define it today.

The company has gained public acclaim in digital asset issuance field. Achain is based upon a uniquely developed RDPOS (Result Delegated Proof of Stake) distributed consensus mechanism. It is different from DPOS in the way that it validates the execution of smart contracts, which potentially improves the transaction speed on the network.

Core characteristics of Achain include average block time of 10 seconds, 1000 transactions per second speed and a so-called “sandbox mechanism”, a simulator that provides access to all chain functions without the necessity to spend tokens. It cultivates a more stable and secure network for decentralized applications on the platform as it helps keep false contracts off the chain and save on debugging costs.

https://blog.hitbtc.com/achain-building-a-boundless-blockchain-reality/
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

Dear Achain devs.

i currrently downloaded the wallet on windows but it seems to have 1 node connection. how do i edit to add additional nodes? please help.
Alsem23

Activity: 441
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

I have 0 node connection. Always 24/7. How to fix this problem? Somebody knows?
lyenolantin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

I hope achain team plans ahead and get out of china or it would slow the project down a lot
musubi_sushi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

I have 0 node connection. Always 24/7. How to fix this problem? Somebody knows?

Have you tried running the wallet in administrator mode?
burnum

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

Why is anyone supporting this coin?? This platform is going to counterfeit anything that it can to sell to chinese noobs and has nothing new to offer, if they do bring in new blood with new idea's they will be standing on a foundation built through counterfeit and that is to bad for anyone that joins thier team thinking it is a good thing.

the devs of this platform need to rebrand and stop using the ticker and logo that I chose to use for activecoin,.

-To the devs: Do not send me another crazy payoff scheme through western union, i do not want a million dollars sent through western union and I will not play along, you need to rebrand and reset your ticker to something else

Just rebrand!!! It will serve you well, I am dead set on keeping both the logo and ticker for activecoin.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
backge

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!
burnum

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!

Nothing that they say is original though..

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
vk279

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

I tried to download and sync the wallet.  It ran for more than 24 hours but wallet never synced. 
I don't want to keep my ACT tokens on the exchange as I have had bad experience recently with Coinsmarkets.com.
Could somebody point me to how we can store AChain coins in our private wallets.
Thanks in advance.

danielcorres

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

Hello Achain developers,

I see your ACT on many exchanges and it is accompanied by the logo that I chose for Activecoin long before you launched Achain.
I request that you cease and desist using my creative content and immediately rebrand the coin Achain.

Rebranding must include a complete change of name.

A complete change of exchange ticker symbol - ACT -

A complete change of  logo

A notice to holders of reason behind rebranding that is clear to the holders that it is being done to satisfy the Activecoin developers complaints.

I look forward to seeing the rebranding take place and also communication from you conserning the rebranding.

Chris.

And what about the google drive logo? you rebrand?

Cheers
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

Cryptocurrency Vault - What is going on with VeChain (VEN) & Achain (ACT)?
by cryptomagic

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptomagic/cryptocurrency-vault-what-is-going-on-with-vechain-ven-and-achain-act

....Achain (ACT)
I already gave a very brief introduction to Achain just over a week ago HERE, so I'm going to move on from first impressions and cut to exactly how I'm seeing this product as it stands today. I will consider making up a specific post to share the due diligence I've collected at a later time, but for now, let's get into what I think the opportunity is.

First things first, there are what I feel are two considerable risks with Achain.

I can't secure it on a hardware wallet, so has to be paper wallet for max security (meh, had a few of those thrown in the bin by accident already)

Although everything points to it being well established, adopted and far from a lemon (something of no actual value), it is just very difficult to find the types of information you would normally like to see to get truly comfortable with it. (That is probably why it's currently so undervalued). GitHub doesn't have an awful lot going on, but I'm aware that it's possible to have other repositories outside of this.

I won't mince words, I think Achain offers similar products as NEO, ARK, Ethereum, Qtum, ICON and any other platform doing the rounds right now and it looks like a very convincing contender. One of the main differences however is that Achain is actively encouraging Hard Forks and although Asia seems to know a lot about it, us in the west are just waking up asking "what the hell is this and where did it come from?".

It trades at the time of writing for $0.45 with 300 million ACT in circulation and has a maximum supply of 1 billion. That gives it a market capitalisation of just $136,924,200 which I think is pennies for a crypto platform that is working product and does what most do in the billionaires club!

It runs the same transactions per second (TPS) as Neo and has more dApps than any competitor apart from Ethereum. It also facilitates side chains to avoid congestion on the main chain (I bet Vitalik is kicking himself he didn't think of that one...)

If you hold ACT, you will receive forked currency each time the platform is used to create a new chain and currency. I tried my very best to find out if you would earn passive compound interest for holding ACT outside of the fork bonus, but unfortunately came up relatively blank.

It looks like the RDPOS mechanism puts the validation onto the creator and user of the side chain rather than allowing the main chain to become bloated with transactions (similar to how Ark plans to put their VM on side chains for the very same reasons), so there is no fee for running a node to be had. (I will continue looking into this though as I'm really unclear on how RDPOS works).

If correct, what that means is that the benefit to holding ACT is that you will get random drops of forked cryptocurrencies along with the potential price upside if it happened to gain wider attention and adoption in the west.

For all I see, it is basically a hybrid that fits somewhere between Ark and Neo and appears to be doing everything it should except for climb in price and ultimately market capitalisation.

I particularly like one of the Achain partners Pundi X. Definitely check out what they are doing HERE. Kcash, another partner also doesn't look too bad!

As you'll see from the 8hr ACT/BTC chart below, the recent ABTC hard fork airdrop to holders of Achain encouraged some serious buying action to claim the coins, then a dramatic selloff afterwards. Personally the selloff is perfect because I was completely unprepared for this beforehand. In the short-term, this might be ok to flip occasionally, but longer-term it looks like a really strong product you can get a decent stake in now, and that will continue to keep giving after each fork.

At $0.45, I'm seeing a lot of potential upside, so I think this is one that has been badly misunderstood, underrated and undervalued by the western markets it's now penetrating into. There is another review of it HERE that gives an overview and assesses the potential upside.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

Achain Showcases its Collaborative Platform at BTCMiami

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/achain-showcases-its-collaborative-platform-at-btcmiami-300585739.html

MIAMI, Jan. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Miami has apparently witnessed the "hottest" winter ever in its history, as thousands of Bitcoin enthusiasts had gathered at James L Knight Center for the North American Bitcoin Conference (NABC) on Jan 18 and 19. Known as BTCMiami, the conference was organized by the UAE-based Keynote, who has successfully led 12 blockchain and cryptocurrency events worldwide since 2012. Achain, one of the world's leading public blockchain platforms, had its spokesperson Kyle Lu share the basic principles as well as recent updates of its forking theory.

Enjoying a reputation in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain, NABC has been attracting company representatives, economists, researchers, and media operatives. Even a mobile app was particularly created for the sole purpose of networking among the conference attendees.

The forking theory outlines Achain's vision of a collaborative blockchain system -- something that is rather divergent from the competitiveness and exclusiveness that most blockchain solutions tend to emphasize. That being said, under a mutual agreement from all participants (namely, the VEP), Achain fosters a full range of free communication, such as requesting, approving, executing, and returning feedback (mandatory for all constituent nodes).

Kyle Lu, vice president of Achain, has also founded ICO Star, a global crypto-asset investment platform. Meanwhile being a serial entrepreneur in big data and mobile internet, Kyle Lu is making waves in business transformation and disruptive technology adoption.

As of now, Achain serves as a foundation for multiple blockchain-based services and individual programs. It already runs more than 50 smart contracts and 30 digital assets.

Later at the event, Achain opened up a Q&A booth to make its technology intelligible and accessible to its potential partners and the crowd. The project's management executives regard the North American market as the team's next strategic step. Over the recent months, it had already grown its presence in Southeast Asia, particularly with the launching of Indonesian-based DAPP project Pundi X at Blockshow Asia 2017 in Singapore.

TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

Circulating Supply of Achain (ACT)

Cryptocurrency Name
Achain (ACT)

Circulating Supply
466,215,248.7 ACT

Total Supply
1,000,000,000 ACT

Max Supply
1,000,000,000 ACT

1. ICO Circulating Supply = 300,000,000 ACT
Originally released: 300,000,000 ACT

Balance: 0 ACT

Circulating Supply of ICO: 300,000,000 ACT

2. Early Investor Circulating Supply = 109,715,248.64 ACT
Address: ACTCvSome4xd4LaFWecs3jfA9JEEUdvG6vS8

Originally Released: 300,000,000 ACT

Balance: 190,254,751.36 ACT

Circulating Supply of Early Investors: 109,715,248.64 ACT

Released Plan: 10,000,000 ACT Monthly

3. Achain Foundation Circulating Supply = 45,000,000.04 ACT
Address: ACT3RHsqe7GmeLzZb7z5ZfbEB6ffGaUjAutb

Originally Released: 300,000,000 ACT

Balance: 254,999,999.96 ACT

Circulating Supply of Foundation: 45,000,000.04 ACT

Released Plan: According with the Daily Conditions.

4. Team Circulating Supply = 11,500,000.02 ACT
Address: ACTBPAdnTsQevnFmrttMCGACbrzSJTikFTbZ

Originally Released: 100,000,000 ACT

Balance: 88,499,999.95 ACT

Circulating Supply of Team: 11,500,000.02 ACT

Released Plan: 1,000,000 ACT Monthly

https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/circulating-supply-of-achain-act-a193c0308708
Inspector_Cypto

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

Everyone new to Achain should watch this video:   Wink

https://youtu.be/V-6bWtIVmsA
investorwork

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

Oh, a top 20 coin
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:27:19 AM

Achain's Announcement for listing in a New Exchange. One of the biggest Korean Exchanges is gonna list #Achain's #ACT token from February 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JphRrPsrgpQ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: