Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP  (Read 12352 times)
harbet.robison

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

Achain has been proven in the marketplace, particularly in the areas of multiple digital asset distributions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

Okay, I’ve been getting airdrops since. So no new program that I need to send 1 ACT for?
Couldmimenti

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

Looking forward for more upgrades.
Certain project, absorbing website!
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

Check out this Achain review by Cryptolite:

https://bestcrypto.tv/1996/achain-act-review/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

Recently we made an upgrade to the Achain blockchain by adding a brand new asset type. This newly supported asset type is a “multi-asset”. This new functionality is a positive development for our ecosystem.

Why is this a good thing? In short, this new functionality both makes the Achain blockchain more appealing to a wider range of projects, and creates more demand for the ACT currency for network gas/fees.

This recent blockchain upgrade led to the brief disruption to the withdrawal/deposit services of some of our exchange partners. Now that these partners have made their own updates to our new upgraded blockchain, full exchange services of the ACT token have been restored. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

In addition, you might have noticed we added a new contract, “Elite Connection,” to the asset page of our browser. Per the request of the project owners, we changed the name of this token from ECC to ECT. This change came at a challenging time due to an ongoing airdrop Elite Connections was conducting to ACT holders. The result is that the ECC was no longer valid and was removed. The new replacement ECT airdrop has just begun and will continue over the next couple of days. https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/announcement-e13fc3227dc1
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

Good news for Achainers...
ACT is going to be listed on oooBTC Exchange, ACT deposits are now opened and you can trade ACT on oooBTC Exchange on June 21st
https://twitter.com/AchainOfficial/status/1008074988971331586
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

Achain recently made an upgrade to their blockchain! This led to the brief disruption to the withdrawal/deposit services of some of their exchange partners. But everything is now fixed.

Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:36:31 AM

Business Development
•The number of contracts on Achain is 130.
•ACT will launch on the OOOBTC exchange next week.
•Established a partnership with LanceChain to develop a 0% commission freelance hiring platform based on blockchain technology.
•Reached a strategic cooperation agreement with Allcoin, where Allcoin will list all future Achain ecosystem projects.

Core Development
•Began preparations for cross-chain functionality; initiated study of the 0x Project and Interledger cross-chain protocols. Studied mainstream cross-chain mechanisms (Notary schemes, Side-chains/relays, Hash-locking) and prepared design ideas.
•De-bugged Lite Wallet for official release.
•Added LNT and ECT to asset pipeline.
•Performed Github and community maintenance.
•Added address list and rankings to the Achain browser/block explorer.
•Completed analysis of “key processing” process code.

Wallet
•Released Lite Wallet 2.0.0, now available for download from the official website.
•Deployed the Lite Wallet price list server.

Community
•The third snapshot of the fifth phase of the lock-in plan was completed with 5,978 active participants and 103,535,078 ACTs committed to the loyalty program.
•On June 14th, 2018, Huobi and Achain co-sponsored the “Block Chains” event and — stop №6 on this mobile roadshow was held at Achain headquarters. Accompanied by Achain’s product and technology leaders, Achain founder Cui Meng met with a diverse group of attendees
•Along with representatives from Indodax exchange, Indonesian Community Representatives Fahmi, Yuehai, Merlina led a meeting for investors and developers.
•Indian community volunteer Prasenjeet hosted a Meetup in Mumbai, India.
•In collaboration with enterprises and groups including IBM and Penta, US community representatives launched the World Blockchain Hackathon in the Bay Area (USA), an event that will showcase Achain technology.
•U.S. community representatives participated in CPC (Cryptic2018.com) and communicated with investors and projects in attendance.
•U.S. community representatives participated in the Women in Fintech event at the Robinhood HQ in Menlo Park, California.
•Achain was invited to the GBLS 2018 Global Sleepless Blockchain Leaders Summit and won the Most Promising Blockchain award. (https://blockmanity.com/news/press-release/achain-won-promising-blockchain-award-global-sleepless-blockchain-leaders-summit/)
•Achain’s Goopal Group was awarded a $12 million investment in A++.
•Achain attended and presented at the “2018 Korea Blockchain” Conference. After the meeting, the Achain representative held a meet up for the conference attendees.
•U.S. community representatives participated in the Blockchain for Social Impact meet-up and followed up on U.S. university blockchain technology cooperation related issues.
•On June 6th, 2018, Achain founder Cui Meng announced his candidacy for the role of the “Huobi Chain” (Fire Coin) Global Leader.
•The winning video entry of the Achain bounty campaign — “Achain Ecology is Everywhere” Click the link below to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwfd3jyT70A&t=13s (Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoew23bxTYg)
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:24:30 AM

ACT”s partner pundi npxs is voting to get on binance, if pundi succeeds and they increase in value, they can pump out more xpos units which sell ACT. I know it’s a little cross promotion but it is helpful for both.
kwaskoff

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

President of FinTechAssociation

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

How implemented multiple languages for smart contract coding? And which languages really work?
Is this Quantum Safe blockchain? Huh

snakejack

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

Wish the wallet was more reliable. The constant sync / "connecting to network" issues are really annoying and it's been like that forever.
Wow... I thought it was just me.
This desktop wallet is really a big shit. Each time you need to close, re-open, close, re-open.. and sometimes, it work
Fix it please !!

Always the same problem, impossible to open this f*****g wallet !!

Is there an online wallet please ? the ACT desktop wallet never work/open.. always saying "connecting network", blah, blah, blah.  Angry
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Wish the wallet was more reliable. The constant sync / "connecting to network" issues are really annoying and it's been like that forever.
This desktop wallet is really a big shit. Each time you need to close, re-open, close, re-open.. and sometimes, it work
Fix it please !!

Is there an online wallet please ? the ACT desktop wallet never work/open.. always saying "connecting network", blah, blah, blah.  Angry

Hi , have you tried using kcash wallet ? You can also store your act tokens in the wallet .

CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

Hi guys, today ACT is listed on SistemKoin " one of the largest crypto exchange in Turkey "
now you can trade ACT with BTC and TRY " the currency of Turkey" pairs on SistemKoin https://twitter.com/SistemKoin/status/1012038931846778880

Fix it please !!

For now Achain has not provided an online wallet but, you can try Achain Lite Wallet or Kcash, visit Achain site and click button "Wallet" to find it.
Vinay Attrey

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

projects from a good developer will definitely grow well This project have what it takes to standout in this industry.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

Achain Website 2.0

https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/achain-website-2-0-ef1e61b64a1d

The good news is that we aren’t coming empty handed, and we’ve heard the community’s requests. So, today we are proud to present to you some of the design slides of the new website which is under development, and an interactive prototype for all of you to explore.
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

Business Development
•The number of contracts on Achain is 131.
•ACT is now trading on OOOBTC exchange.
•ACT is now trading on Turkey’s primere exchange: https://SistemKoin.com
•Released UnionEcologicalChain to provide blockchain users with an integrated blockchain service (including but not limited to blockchain education, financial consulting services) ecological chain.

Core Development
•Cross-chain implementation planning.
•Research and analysis for cross-chain strategy inspired the design of the 0xProject and Interledger cross-chain protocols.
•Debug agent separation and discuss agent separation operation program.
•Initiate the product integration implementation plan.
•After executing the new contract version a BUG was identified and quickly resolved.
•Achain Lite wallet update 2.0.1 is online with the following features: launching online updates, optimizing performance and reducing the server load.

Community
•The fourth snapshot of the fifth phase of the lock-in plan was completed with 6,014 active participants and a cumulative total of 106,015,743 ACT was committed to the loyalty program.
•The fifth snapshot of the fifth phase of the lock-in plan was completed with 6,040 active participants and a cumulative total of 104,918,997 ACT was committed to the loyalty program.
•The Achain Browser’s currency address ranking function is in progress. Currently, the top 100 holders of the 2795597 block have been announced.
•The Achain Silicon Valley community, together with IBM Hyperledger, Penta, and others, initiated a World blockchain hackathon campaign in the Bay Area of ​​the United States, and is committed to expanding the influence of the Achain developer community.
•The Achain SV (Silicon Valley) community participated in the Crypto Security seminar. SV community member Dave introduced Achain to the audience and communicated with field security experts, investors and virtual currency enthusiasts.
•Starting from this month, the Achain Foundation will publish the use of funds on a monthly basis.
•Achain U.S. community volunteer representatives were invited to attend the Blockchain Connect 2018 Conference to introduce Achain and it’s vision.
•Achain participated in the Blockchain Summit in Hyderabad, India where Achain Indian community representatives delivered speeches on the future of the blockchain to more than 70 participants.
•Achain U.S. community representatives were invited to attend the NAC3 San Francisco 2018 blockchain summit.
•The Achain Lite Wallet naming campaign “submission phase” has ended with more than 600 entries from the community. From these entries a community vote will be conducted to determine the Achain Lite Wallet name.
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

The desktop was intended for developers and exchanges. The lite wallet was introduced for normal users, so there is not much point in using the full version really
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

Business Development
•The number of contracts on Achain is 131.
•ACT is now trading on OOOBTC exchange.
•ACT is now trading on Turkey’s primere exchange: https://SistemKoin.com
•Released UnionEcologicalChain to provide blockchain users with an integrated blockchain service (including but not limited to blockchain education, financial consulting services) ecological chain.

Core Development
•Cross-chain implementation planning.
•Research and analysis for cross-chain strategy inspired the design of the 0xProject and Interledger cross-chain protocols.
•Debug agent separation and discuss agent separation operation program.
•Initiate the product integration implementation plan.
•After executing the new contract version a BUG was identified and quickly resolved.
•Achain Lite wallet update 2.0.1 is online with the following features: launching online updates, optimizing performance and reducing the server load.

Community
•The fourth snapshot of the fifth phase of the lock-in plan was completed with 6,014 active participants and a cumulative total of 106,015,743 ACT was committed to the loyalty program.
•The fifth snapshot of the fifth phase of the lock-in plan was completed with 6,040 active participants and a cumulative total of 104,918,997 ACT was committed to the loyalty program.
•The Achain Browser’s currency address ranking function is in progress. Currently, the top 100 holders of the 2795597 block have been announced.
•The Achain Silicon Valley community, together with IBM Hyperledger, Penta, and others, initiated a World blockchain hackathon campaign in the Bay Area of ​​the United States, and is committed to expanding the influence of the Achain developer community.
•The Achain SV (Silicon Valley) community participated in the Crypto Security seminar. SV community member Dave introduced Achain to the audience and communicated with field security experts, investors and virtual currency enthusiasts.
•Starting from this month, the Achain Foundation will publish the use of funds on a monthly basis.
•Achain U.S. community volunteer representatives were invited to attend the Blockchain Connect 2018 Conference to introduce Achain and it’s vision.
•Achain participated in the Blockchain Summit in Hyderabad, India where Achain Indian community representatives delivered speeches on the future of the blockchain to more than 70 participants.
•Achain U.S. community representatives were invited to attend the NAC3 San Francisco 2018 blockchain summit.
•The Achain Lite Wallet naming campaign “submission phase” has ended with more than 600 entries from the community. From these entries a community vote will be conducted to determine the Achain Lite Wallet name.

thank you for the update- i really appreaciate it being posted here:) cant wait to see major stuff implemented:)
tracyspacy

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

I think info I want to share can be helpful for people holding ACT coins because I was struggling with exchanging of them.
Here I want to share my personal experience with ACT coin.

I have received some ACT coins during Blockchain conference, Achain representatives promoted their platform with some coupons for free Coins (it was kind of lottery: I had to download Kcash wallet and redeem my coupons).
I was lucky and received 100 ACT coins to my wallet that was equal to approximately 20 Euro that time (May 2018).

So one day I decided to exchange my ACT coins to other more popular coins and it was a little bit complicated.

Initially I have signed up with OKex, but as EU resident I can't deposit assets.
After that I signed up with Hitbtc exchange, it was my worst experience - to deposit funds I had to add memo to my transaction, but it was absolutely impossible with Kcash and even with default Achain wallet, so I have lost some coins  Embarrassed.

I have found the solution at official Telegram Group - admin had recommended me to use Huobi, where is no problems for EU residents and no requirements to add some memos. Using Huobi I have exchanged my ACT to ETH and successfully withdrawn funds (with relative big fee though) to my wallet. 

So, in case you have some ACT coins and want to get rid of them (especially if you are not Honk Kong/China resident), my advice is to use huobi.

linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

When some major company tries to do fork with Achain Tech like ABTC then we'll laughing at $2 price prediction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: