Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP  (Read 12354 times)
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

The 3rd snapshot of the 6th phase of the Achain Loyalty Program is now completed!

Details:
-July 12, 2018
-Block Height: 3,050,000
-Participants: 6,165
-Aggregated Amount (ACT): 108,567,986 ACT

For more details check:
https://www.achain.com/loyaltyprogram.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carrotbanhkook

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

I don't understand well. By changing their token to ERC20 is kcash still a project on the Achain blockchain or not anymore? Somebody mentioned also that LinkEye are doing the same? It's true? Thanks!
tracyspacy

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

I don't understand well. By changing their token to ERC20 is kcash still a project on the Achain blockchain or not anymore? Somebody mentioned also that LinkEye are doing the same? It's true? Thanks!

no, they moved to ethereum blockchain.

TalinES

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of top development
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

Achain Talks EP01
Cui Meng, founder of Achain, recently held a live audio AMA with the Achain community on the QQ chat group. Before taking questions from the public, Cui addressed a range of topics including the Achain roadmap and decentralization. The discussion was transcribed by Achain community volunteer Wen Qing and then translated by members of the Achain team.
https://medium.com/@AchainOfficial/achain-talks-ep01-912bddba4d47
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:00:25 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 02:18:09 PM by ANDREW 555

Listing on EXRATES
https://coindar.org/en/event/achain-act-listing-on-exrates-11674
Achain Community AMA (18 July 2018)
https://coindar.org/en/event/achain-act-achain-community-ama-11698
crypto.nik11

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

Hello guys, a little problem here, an AchainWallet v2.0.0 for Mac is "Connecting to the network..." forever and nothing changes.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Is kcash still a project on achain blockchain? Asking because they moved kcash token to erc20. Or they moved whole Project to ethereum blockchain?
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

the latest Q&A about Achain

Q: How realistic is it for Achain to develop a side chain that holds a fixed exchange rate specifically to Bitcoins?
A: Overall a brilliant idea - It is definitely possible given the potentials of our current technology, though I am still entirely convinced of any direct contributions it would have made to our existing business model. It is, nevertheless, worth a try.

Q: When will Achain be officially introduced to major trading platforms worldwide? Such as Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitfinex, and Bitnance.
A: We have, in fact, already contacted and submitted materials to many of the trading platforms that you have mentioned. We are expecting fruitful outcomes in the near future.

Q: Achain is, at least to my knowledge, not always best known for its focus on marketing directions. Do you have any recent updates on that?
A: Yes. First of all, we are soon expecting a major upgrade of our current brand. Meanwhile, we are striving to become one of the leading participants in some of the major blockchain technology events worldwide - most recently, we are planning for a keynote speech at The Blockchain Summit in Singapore in this November. At the same time, we have been building a strong international community of Achain fans - that being said, regardless of their locations, individuals and groups with adequate interest and resources are all welcome to contact the Achain Foundation to gather technological support.

Q: What kind of projects would you expect to be released in the short and the long run?
A: We will soon announce them in November, but any further details regarding to that will have to be disclosed by the project directors and teams only.

Q: Will there be no more effort of promotion to be made within (China’s) domestic market?
A: Achain Foundation will unfortunately have to abandon its leading role in the domestic market due to the pressure of the country’s policies. However, there are definitely still rooms for Achain fans to organize unofficial activities.

Q: As a major public chain, how does Achain avoid the risks of having an insufficient hash power? Especially taking in consideration of the relatively small size of its current community.
A: Achain is strictly based on DPOS mechanism, which eliminates the problems of mining and hash power. Besides, as we continue to develop on a global scale, the Achain blockchain network will also grow wider and more powerful.

Q: Would it be possible, especially for the international community, to obtain more information about Achain’s team and investors?
A: Yes. We are planning on upgrading our current official website to incorporate in more detailed information in this regard. We definitely have kept a complete record from our old and new clients from the past.

Q: If I were to encounter technical, how would I seek help?
A: Achain will release more materials on the topics of technical routes and trouble-shootings. We also recommend you to seek answers from volunteers on our online forum.

Q: Do you plan to put more effort into expanding Achain’s domestic market?
A: We are mostly looking to promote Achain in the global market - mostly in the US, Japan, South Korea, Germany, and the UK. As for in the current market of China, we are satisfied with just maintaining our current level of influence.

Q: How do you plan to handle with the ICO presales that you have sold?
A: We generally provide ICO investors with a lockout period anywhere between one to two years. That being said, even the earliest release of those tokens would not come until July, 2018. Hence it is only wise to save this question for later, as we can achieve a better understanding of the situation along the way.

Q: Where can I find details on the team and advisers behind Achain?
A: Yes, we will soon update our website to incorporate in more information related to this.

Q: Also, I see that your stock price has crashed from 25 cents to 5 cents. Why is that?
A: It was mainly affected by a major adjustment recently made to the country’s policy.

Q: You have a $50 million market cap right now without anyone using the platform, which seems very high. Why is that?
A: There are about 10 projects running under Achain right now. The impressively high market cap right now is a result of Achain’s decent public reception and its marvelous accomplishment.

Q: Can you share any info on the projects that are already using your platform and token?
A: Yes.  SMC、LET、USC、HSB、ZLT、MDT、BIT, just to name a few.

Q: What projects do you see as competitors and what advantage does Achain have over them?
A: Two of the major competitors would be ETH and EOS, but Achain runs faster and more stable than both platforms. And, with many new strategies to be announced in the upcoming conference, I encourage the public to expect for more.

Q: Where do you see the company heading in 6 months and what are the major milestones you want to accomplish?
A: In the next 6 months we will expect Achian to enter its new phase called “Galaxy.” We are also planning to increase the number of our projects by multiple times. More details will be announced soon.

Q: How does the Achain team help their clients better establish their faith in virtual transactions?
A: We are definitely aware of your concerns, and we assure you that we have been working on this issue.

Q: What does the Achain team potentially think of making technological advancement by inviting public participation? For example, the team, when in need of an problem-solving idea or an innovation, can hold a ACT-based prize contests that’s open to both professional and amateur enthusiasts. This can not only expand Achain’s market and sphere of influence but also challenge the public participants’ skills and capacity.
A: Achain is mainly focusing on its chain as for now. But we will definitely soon form into collaborations with other teams for building Achain’s application products.

Q: I noticed many of your sub-sections, such as The Public Chain, Smart Contract. Are they prepared for a potential project expansion? On a separate note, as building the Achain community closes to an end, what are you planning to do to increase its popularity?
A: Exactly, those sub-sections are prepared for future project expansions. And to answer your second question, the current community, though built, has not yet been largely publicized. I believe that the community will easily be enhanced once we put in more publicity effort.

Thank you for answering all these question please add new q1 to the list :

What is the different between Lisk,Sem and Achain Dapps versions ?

Thanks

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:56:14 AM

Achain seems to have a market in South Korea.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

Achain launches a blockchain research lab in South Korea, called as ALabs

https://blockmanity.com/news/achain-launches-blockchain-research-lab-south-korea-called-alabs/
msfiven

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

Have few queries. I have invested heavily in achain. At present its in the dumps. Any future growth prospect on the cards? And does it make sense to hold achain long term?
FrankLampard66

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

Looks like achain failed to make the Binance community vote...
kurti

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

If the price is higher then the previous phase the amount of released ACT will increase. I think there are other factors too, you’re gonna have to ask an admin for that 😃
mseightn

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

I’m new to the loyalty rewards. I got in at the 5th snapshot of phase 6...yay! When do the rewards from phase 6 get distributed?
nguyen linh

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

I just noticed WeatherBlock WXB was added to the Contract & Asset lists.. what exactly does this mean. That WeatherBlock is transitioning from being an ERC20 ETH token to building their own chain via an Achain fork?
Im interested because I know of WeatherBlock due to their partnership with Elastos. And I know that Achain is already in alliance with Elastos.. im curious if they are recommending for DApps to use Achain's forking theory to later integrate more easily into the Elastos Smartweb.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Icons at $1.40, not a huge difference, AION got great tech and backed by big investors
People talk about ICON , I see
I would diversify then
Zencash moons
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

AChain has recently entered the Latin American market by partnering with BitInka, South America’s largest crypto exchange. ACT, the token of AChain will be listed on the exchange, allowing pairing against eight major fiat. The ACT token will also be available on Latin America’s answer to PayPal: BitInka’s InkaPay. This means users will be able to pay for a multitude of services through the ACT token.
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

ACT is very popular in South Korea. They do subway advertising. It is a very effective commercial marketing.
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Achain announced the founding of ALABs. ALABs focus on blockchain technology innovation, breakthrough search in areas such as blockchain infrastructure, blockchain scalability and blockchain management, etc. Lab will periodically release research reports to share the knowledge of its latest research. Other solutions include the creation of new blockchain for specific industries also provided by ALabs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: