Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018  (Read 13986 times)
abdmuiz

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

AUGMENTED REALITY ECOSYSTEM

A Blockchain Powered Ecosystem merging together real and virtual worlds worldwide creating augmented reality layer The Digital Land

What is Arcona Ecosystem

The Arcona Ecosystem creates a Digital Land - a layer of Augmented Reality uniting the physical and virtual worlds into a single information environment perfectly linked to our real world. It is designed for everyday user interactive experience with augmented reality content in real world locations and change the surrounding real space on fly through the smartphone, tablet or with the use of headsets like HoloLens or similar In this Digital Land, anyone will be able to rent a land plot and start doing business within the AR platform. Everything will be controlled remotely, so you will be able to do your business worldwide without leaving your office.

What Is arcona token

Token holders will bid on and own digital lots and receive rent payments when their lot is used by other AR programs on the platform. The Digital Land is the main asset of Arcona. You can Buy, Sell, Rent or Lease the Land and the 3D content using ERC20 token called arcona. Smart contract on blockchain, guarantees protection of copyright and property rights. The system automates royalty payments to content creators, and rents to digital asset owners.

What problem Arcona does solve

Correct positioning of a virtual object in a real place in outdoor is still an issue. The recent tech improvements from Apple and Google give a partial solution, relying mainly on the smartphone and its camera capacity.

Solution
1.Accurate remote placement of augmented reality objects in a changing environment. No GPS. - We use real world objects as a marker.
2.The ability to link virtual content with real landscapes anywhere in the world regardless of size.
3.A universal augmented reality environment connecting developers and consumers.
4.The ability for a wide range of users without any particular programming skills to create and monetize content within the augmented reality environment  
5. You will gain access to high-traffic locations, where you will be able to build entire worlds integrated into the real environment.

Traction, Revenue, Milestones  

The Arcona AR ecosystem is being developed by the professional team at Piligrim XXI.  We have 4 years of experience in developing AR solutions and Arcona is the natural extension of our passion and experience in AR. There are now 8 augmented reality parks and many other AR Projects sold in 6 European countries. The company’s revenue is USD 700K. Now our computer vision system prototype is ready as an independent platform for AR. Microsoft Seed Fund grant, accelerations of Intel and Google, Skolkovo Foundation, top 20 startups by Booking Booster Programm assisted in our job.

www.arcona.io Telegram: https://t.me/arcona_ico WhatsApp +34661849960;  Daniil Girdea

StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

https://medium.com/@arconaico/its-time-to-sum-up-the-first-results-of-the-previous-year-5d0dcac3cbf3
Hey Arcona Community ! Here are 2017 full-year results from Arcona AR.
We want to thank you for being with us this year and looking forward next year!  Wink

I like this job! You write well and you can see that you understand the project. Although in this project, in my opinion, everyone Smiley
StarSLight

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

https://medium.com/@arconaico/its-time-to-sum-up-the-first-results-of-the-previous-year-5d0dcac3cbf3
We want to thank you for being with us this year and looking forward next year!  Wink

I like this job! You write well and you can see that you understand the project. Although in this project, in my opinion, everyone
goldminerperm

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

Another project from the world of additional reality. One of these projects MANA has achieved excellent results and significant growth. But the team is the key to success. How many people are on basic payroll?
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:13:00 AM

Another project from the world of additional reality. One of these projects MANA has achieved excellent results and significant growth. But the team is the key to success. How many people are on basic payroll?

hi there - Not sure what the exact numbers are, but the team have already proven their model works and have set up several augmented reality theme-parks that generate cashflow as part of their original AR company Pilgrim XXI: http://www.piligrimxxi.com/presskit
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

aha, project deserves our attention

It does! You can also gain tokens through a social 'share and earn' option on the website: http://arcona.io/
thanks for sharing Wink
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

Hello, Arcona community. Here's a video quote of the Arcona whitepaper with some useful information on the project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89HXsr7Zx4M If you're eager to learn more, you can find a PDF of the whitepaper on the Arcona website here: https://www.arcona.io/ARCONA-WP2912en.pdf Please be sure to post any questions or feedback that you may have and a member of the Arcona team will be happy to assist (we encourage our community to help as well, as your support is always appreciated Smiley ).
porrosh

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

sir I changed my rank on Full Member , PLEASE change it in the signature table.
jscholz

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

sir I changed my rank on Full Member , PLEASE change it in the signature table.

Please ask on the bounty forum:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324185.new
Or bounty telegram: https://t.me/Arcona_Bounty

Faithh

Activity: 154

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

I was expecting a better promotional campaign from the team that prepared the project on such advanced technology. I also do not like their web sites very much.

╞═◇═╡      CROWD MACHINE  ▌Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders      ╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←  WHITELIST Registration is OPEN  →→→→→→→→→→
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

I was expecting a better promotional campaign from the team that prepared the project on such advanced technology. I also do not like their web sites very much.

Thanks for your sharing your feedback, Faith. The team understands your concerns and is currently working to vet marketing partners to improve and increase the promotional outreach. Many great things to come in the near future and the team encourages the Arcona community to help spread the word as well. Appreciate your support Smiley
DeepOcean21

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

I find the project very successful. I also believe that you will take the place you deserve in the coming days.
LolaG

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

I find the project very successful. I also believe that you will take the place you deserve in the coming days.

Thank you very much for your kind words and support, we really appreciate it.
jscholz

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:07:34 AM

So many ICOs have amazing websites but no product or no real support. This team is the opposite! They have focused their efforts on building a strong product on a proven concept.
Do you remember what twitter looked like when it first started? Their design was ugly as hell. Same thing for craigslist.
Dont focus on what the website looks like, because that can be changed very easily. Focus on the product and how it will change the way people interact.

Original twitter: https://kottke.org/11/09/original-twitter-homepage
StarSLight

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

Very interesting article, thanks for sharing with us! I like to read works where everything is written simply and clearly
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

BlockchainMix: How Decentralized Technology and AR will Change the Travel Industry in 2018

BlockchainMix - a hybrid of blockchain, augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) - appeared as a term in late 2017 at a conference in New York initiated by Arcona, a new project seeking to shape reality around the globe. Many signals suggest that 2018 could be the best year yet for this new trend, with the travel industry at the forefront of these emerging technologies.

Traveling is fun, but booking hotels, navigating your way around new cities and deciding on entertainment options can be a pain. However, AR can make difficult things simple, adding digital elements to ordinary navigation maps to help you select and find your destination easily. For example, with the help of select AR apps you can turn a subway map into an interactive one and follow trains in real time.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/blockchainmix-how-decentralized-technology-and-ar-change-travel-industry/

AlienateAlien

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

Do you need a Polish translation of ANN? If so, I reserve

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

Do you need a Polish translation of ANN? If so, I reserve
I like it when translations are made in different languages! It's so convenient for us all! I hope you will be given an article for translation
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

1200 was the last to collect the ether. I looked into the sites to see what was happening to me, and I saw that there were 1200 ethereums but I did not look at the channels of the telegraph, obviously the project did not give me confidence.

In what way doesn't it give you confidence? This seems like an industry that will change the world in a big way, and Arcona are in a really good position to take advantage of that.
I'm surprised that you are still not sure about this project. In my opinion, there are enough reasons to believe that things are not going badly
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:05:30 AM

1200 was the last to collect the ether. I looked into the sites to see what was happening to me, and I saw that there were 1200 ethereums but I did not look at the channels of the telegraph, obviously the project did not give me confidence.

In what way doesn't it give you confidence? This seems like an industry that will change the world in a big way, and Arcona are in a really good position to take advantage of that.
I'm surprised that you are still not sure about this project. In my opinion, there are enough reasons to believe that things are not going badly

This will be a second chance for everyone to recreate what we could not have done in the past. A project which allows a combination of the real world and the augmented world mixed together. The possibility is vast. Stay tuned for what ARCONA is going to bring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: