Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:50:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018  (Read 13988 times)
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:58:58 AM
Merited by kllondd (2), imperatorbounty7 (1)

ICO Analysis: Arcona
Published on April 24, 2018
By Ross Peili

Verdict
This project of Augmented Reality is a futuristic concept that will enable us to experience different aspects of our everyday lives at any time, anywhere. It can group us with people, regardless of our distance, either from a business or an entertainment point of view.
It can also bring us closer to other people’s ideas. It is easier to understand one another when you can visually witness what the other wants to show you, than hearing about it. When you can create anything you imagine in 3D for others to see, the whole concept of conception shifts meaning.
Arcona wants to do the first step of reaching that level. With this project, 3D editors and animators will be able to create a library of every animation requested by people in Arcona. The more the library grows, the more people can express themselves through Augmented Reality.
Augmented Reality has its positives and negatives, such as every aspect of life, and while the positives are many, there are a few negatives that should be mentioned. One of them is the excessive addition of commercial messages inside the cyber world, to the point that it becomes annoying or even unhealthy for the user.
Another part that users should be careful is the addiction to Augmented Reality. It won’t be long before this technology is available in a variety of new devices, such as projectors on our sunglasses, for example. Users will be able to exist both in physical reality as well as inside a virtual lobby of digital content, and that can be either a gift or a curse.
Risks
From an investor’s perspective, the following facts are important to consider when weighing Arcona:
    AR is a step ahead of VR, and VR is yet to be commercial. While we all enjoyed PokemonGo for a couple months, AR systems are still years behind in development and pragmatic real-life use-cases. -2,5
    It may sound spooky, but being paid for watching virtual ads is really something we’re eventually going to face sooner or later. Creating tailored ads just for you to see in Augmented Reality can be almost unethical at the moment. -2
    Many spatial locations have copyrighted content that you might not be able to pay for or even use in some cases. It might sound really interesting as a conceptual project, but in fact, it will be really difficult to convince governments to allow you to re-create 3D models of their societies and alter them on a digital level. Therefore we assume that in the beginning, there will be a preset amount of various locations to “play with”. -3
Growth Opportunity
    On the other hand, having a decentralized multi-platform supporting Augmented Reality is definitely an aspect of the near future. Arcona is not one of the first, but the pioneer company behind this concept. +4
    This Skolkovo-powered start-up is backed by Microsoft and Intel among other industrial titans, while it is also funded by the major ICO angel “Wings”. These companies wouldn’t risk their name for something that has no vision. +3,5
    AR can help us recreate historical events, and in a sense cheat time on a small scale. A whole new wave of tourism is here, where you can explore places literally built from scratch just to please your visual sensors. Not to mention how this new space could benefit the marketing and advertising sectors. +2,5
    135,000,000 Arcona is a decent total cap for such a cheap token. 0.0025 ETH is currently equal to ~$1,60. Similar total supplies come from Binance and Nano, with their price per unit at $13,80 and $7,37 respectively. +3,5
Disposition
Although it can generate interesting growth when it enters the market, Arcona will need most of the initial capital raise in order to headstart with a few outdoor parks, meaning that the price will most likely sink as soon as it enters the commercial cryptocurrency market.
KYC (Know Your Customers) is mandatory for many, if not most, ICOs in order to secure the sales period by scammers and unwanted individuals. It is uncomfortable to know that a project so highly supported by various firms and governments is not using this simple security technique.
A score of 6 out of 10 is reserved for Arcona, based on present facts.
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-arcona/

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

I saw a large pool of investors joining your project. With what discount did they get their tokens?

tengui

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

We have doubled our bonus program!

Don’t miss a chance to get FREE tokens!
🔹 Visit http://arcona.io/ website
🔹 Find promo: Earn With Your Friends
🔹 Follow the instructions!

👉 During this bonus program you’ll be able to:

1️⃣ Win awesome prizes:
• new Digital Land plots
• 200 packs x 25 arcona tokens
• 40 packs x 125 arcona tokens
• 5 packs x 500 arcona tokens
• 1 x 2500 arcona tokens
2️⃣ Get free tokens

👉 What do you need to do?
Just invite your friend and share the post.

👉 What will you and your friend get?
Once your friend is registered, you will get two tokens for each friend. Your friend will receive one token.

In addition to this, you will get a lottery ticket that will give you a chance to win cool prizes mentioned above.
This is a golden opportunity to participate and earn bonuses. I will invite my friends to join this bonus program. May I be lucky and get the grand prize. thank you for organizing this reward program. Good luck.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

We have doubled our bonus program!

Don’t miss a chance to get FREE tokens!
🔹 Visit http://arcona.io/ website
🔹 Find promo: Earn With Your Friends
🔹 Follow the instructions!

👉 During this bonus program you’ll be able to:

1️⃣ Win awesome prizes:
• new Digital Land plots
• 200 packs x 25 arcona tokens
• 40 packs x 125 arcona tokens
• 5 packs x 500 arcona tokens
• 1 x 2500 arcona tokens
2️⃣ Get free tokens

👉 What do you need to do?
Just invite your friend and share the post.

👉 What will you and your friend get?
Once your friend is registered, you will get two tokens for each friend. Your friend will receive one token.

In addition to this, you will get a lottery ticket that will give you a chance to win cool prizes mentioned above.
This is a golden opportunity to participate and earn bonuses. I will invite my friends to join this bonus program. May I be lucky and get the grand prize. thank you for organizing this reward program. Good luck.

Sounds good! Thanks for your support. We appreciate it!:)

piggyfrog

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

Dear Community!
Are you ready for the immersive games?
Top-12 augmented reality games👍
🎮 Which AR game is your favorite? http://bit.ly/2GPWwdE
block observer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

Some details about Arcona tokens are here:
http://bloxy.info/address/0x0f71b8de197a1c84d31de0f1fa7926c365f052b3
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

I saw a large pool of investors joining your project. With what discount did they get their tokens?
I thought there would be no big investment in the project on the main ICO, but I was wrong. Most likely a large investor bought tokens at the regular price with the current discount main ICO.

Bitcoin it's freedom
TheCraMan

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

I thought there would be no big investment in the project on the main ICO, but I was wrong. Most likely a large investor bought tokens at the regular price with the current discount main ICO.

Dear community,

Now it's high time to announce the news that we were keeping to ourselves a little bit. As you know, the Arcona's team has been working really hard to make everything happen. We are grateful for your support and love😍

Our work has been paid off, and our project has attracted the investors pull!

We are happy to share this awesome information with you and stay tuned for more information 😉
James19_402

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

Check out this article!

https://thenextweb.com/augmented-reality/2018/04/25/universal-infrastructure-augmented-reality-closer-think/
TheCraMan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

Arcona’s ICO is live!

https://medium.com/@arconaico/arconas-ico-is-live-a1a2e3b8bdad
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

Take a look to Arcona latest updates on GitHub: https://github.com/ArconaEcosystem/arcona-core
bay hai chin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:24:31 PM

Until this day I learned about this project, I missed it. Anyway, I would like to wish the project a great success
James19_402

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

Want to know how Arcona's tokens are distributed? Check it out here! Smiley
https://twitter.com/arconaico/status/988030668012650496
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

Until this day I learned about this project, I missed it. Anyway, I would like to wish the project a great success

You haven't missed it yet - the sale is still on and there are still bonuses!
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

I'd like to know the exact details. Several thousand ETH has been invested many days after the start of crowdsale, when the discount was reduced in 2 times. I don't think these investors are stupid enough to wait for the discount to drop.

michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

I'd like to know the exact details. Several thousand ETH has been invested many days after the start of crowdsale, when the discount was reduced in 2 times. I don't think these investors are stupid enough to wait for the discount to drop.

It is possible they were not aware of the sale until they bought in.
StarSLight

Merit: 40

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

I want as many people as possible to learn about this project, I think that many will be interested in the possibility of owning their own digital land Wink

Yes, it could be very intresting project. It is very excitingto see the greatest places in the world. But I don't know how succefully they can create the market of digital land, and would it be popular?
I think that he will definitely be popular, because this is an incredible idea! It is exciting and will appeal to many people. Let's see how they manage to translate this into reality
StarSLight

Merit: 40

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

According to Arcona experts, even now humanity is facing a global problem - a space deficit. A possible solution to this problem is the transition of mankind to a virtual plane that extends the boundaries of space and brings it to a new level. Let everyone own their digital land
James19_402

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

Check out this article! Smiley

https://en.insider.pro/investment/2018-04-25/why-hong-kong-south-korea-and-japan-become-new-centres-crypto-investments/
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

One more act of unprecedented generosity in Saint Petersburg! This time we give away a piece of the Digital Land directly on the Palace Square, in the heart of the Northern Capital of Russia. Everyone who comes to St. Petersburg, first of all, comes here. This is one of the most beautiful and majestic architectural ensembles in the world.

It’s always crowded but you can hardly hear russian language here. This place is really worth the attention of any business!

Hurry up to make this asset yours!

🔹Buy arcona tokens at arcona.io
🔸After the purchase, you’ll get a lottery ticket
🔹Our system will automatically pick the winner🎉

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: