Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018  (Read 13984 times)
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

The main idea of this project is really very interesting and original. As I know, Arcona doesn't have any concurrents.

michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:40:46 AM

The main idea of this project is really very interesting and original. As I know, Arcona doesn't have any concurrents.

I do not know of any either
BenderBTC

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

Guys, what do you think? How well the token sale process is going? Because I expected better result. Anyway, team still has two weeks...
Many certainly hoped for better results, but we do not need to be upset, things are not so bad. and the more so they really have two more weeks, let's see what happens during this time
I think the token sale process is very active for the current market. This is the situation in all projects. You don't have to worry.
In the current situation, the result is very good. Many projects can not collect anything in this market. If we assume that the Ethereum course will grow in the near future, the project will have enough funds for the development of the project.
I agree, taking into account that the price of ethereum is going to grow they should have enough funds.
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

Guys, what do you think? How well the token sale process is going? Because I expected better result. Anyway, team still has two weeks...
Many certainly hoped for better results, but we do not need to be upset, things are not so bad. and the more so they really have two more weeks, let's see what happens during this time
I think the token sale process is very active for the current market. This is the situation in all projects. You don't have to worry.
In the current situation, the result is very good. Many projects can not collect anything in this market. If we assume that the Ethereum course will grow in the near future, the project will have enough funds for the development of the project.
I agree, taking into account that the price of ethereum is going to grow they should have enough funds.
In recent days, the price of Ethereum has grown very much. I think that until the end of the month Ethereum will cost 1000 dollars. Therefore, the project will be able to develop further.

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

2017-2018 is a real spring in the world of virtual reality, a lot of good teams, each with their own point of vision, took up the implementation of the virtual reality of the future, let's see what happens with ARCONA, you have every chance to be the first.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

around this project a huge HYIP, I've already seen advertising about him on social networks and on YouTube many bloggers advertise it, I do not even know if it's good (
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

around this project a huge HYIP, I've already seen advertising about him on social networks and on YouTube many bloggers advertise it, I do not even know if it's good (

Hey there. Are you referring to the Arcona project? The project is definitely solid. If you haven't already, please take a read of the whitepaper here https://www.arcona.io/doc/arcona_white_paper_en_3.pdf  Please let me know if you have specific questions. Happy to assist you. Smiley
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

2017-2018 is a real spring in the world of virtual reality, a lot of good teams, each with their own point of vision, took up the implementation of the virtual reality of the future, let's see what happens with ARCONA, you have every chance to be the first.

I think Arcona are well positioned to be the main player in this space. All the VR and AR startups can use the Arcona platform to host their product.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

I think Arcona are well positioned to be the main player in this space. All the VR and AR startups can use the Arcona platform to host their product.

Yes, you are right. And I think, this is one of the most advantage of this project. Team could achieve really successful result.

paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

Isn't it awesome to be a landowner of Digital Land right in the heart of the ancient city - Rome?

If you want to own Digital Land right by Roman Forum - jump in!

Today it is the most famous archeological park in the world. Over a hundred years of excavations gave a lot of amazing discoveries to the world. And you can show brave new world created in augmented reality.

Sounds fascinating, right?

🔹Buy arcona tokens at arcona.io
🔸After the purchase, you’ll get a lottery ticket
🔹Our system will automatically pick the winner🎉
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

Dear community 💕

Your opinion is very important for us. Please, participate in our survey – it takes less than a minute to complete. We will use your feedback to improve!

https://www.surveymonkey
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

Arcona gets unprecedentedly generous in New York! We give away a piece of the Digital Land in the legendary Financial District.

Nobody would doubt an extremely high value of the asset in Wall Street which is a small narrow street in lower Manhattan, but it gave its name to one of the largest business and financial centers in the world. This is a home of the New York Stock Exchange.

For more than 200 years, it has remained a symbol of economic might of the USA. Its daily turnover is calculated in billions of dollars, and its total capitalization exceeds 20 trillion dollars. Wall Street offices carry out 60 % of all stock transactions on the planet, and the largest global companies list their stock here.

A plot of land in such an area is a must, isn’t it?

Are you ready to join the lottery?

hufflepuff4life

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

Look at that beauty with its monumental architecture and magnificent mosaics 😍

You can win a piece of the Digital Land next to the most amazing temple of the world – Hagia Sophia in Istanbul.

We are serious! You really can do it!

Hagia Sophia is located on the famous architectural triangle of Istanbul, next to the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace, surrounded by dozens of other attractions, including the Archaeological Museum and Yerebatan Cistern. Last year about 9 million foreign tourists visited Istanbul, which is the home for 15 million local people. Hagia Sophia is visited by more than 3 million people annually.

It’s never been easier to win such a precious Digital Land plot:

LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

Lots of new information found here https://t.me/arcona_ico. We are there 24/7 to answer any questions you may have.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:24:45 AM

in the rest of the time, I really hope the target can be achieved.
and to all the team involved in this project, should be more excited again to promote the project.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

If you have ever been dreaming about some romantic corner of the earth of your own, it’s your time coming! 

Arcona raffles off such a place located in one of the most dynamic and attractive capital of Eastern Europe! We are ready to present the next winner with a piece of the Digital Land on Birzhevaya Square, which is one of the most romantic and picturesque places in St. Petersburg.

Visitors can enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the old center of St. Petersburg, the Hermitage, the Admiralty and the Peter and Paul Fortress… augmented with interactive content up to your taste. Grab a chance to get such a multi-functional asset!

What to do?

congngheauto

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

Where can the winners been seen? How do I know If I have won a plot?
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

Arcona offers an innovative crypto asset is the new Digital Land

A company specializing in Augmented Reality (AR) is offering an innovative crypto asset – the new Digital Land.

Let us introduce the Arcona ecosystem of augmented reality which creates the first ever digital layer all over the globe accurately linked to particular locations in the physical world and perfectly convenient for remote placement of interactive content.

The company has already developed several algorithms to facilitate a massive adoption of mobile AR.  By the end of the second week of its crowdsale, Arcona collected more than 7000 ETH including partner contribution equal to 3244 ETH made by private investors and strategic partners, interested in developing the Digital Land in Dubai.
https://coinblocklog.io/arcona-offers-an-innovative-crypto-asset-is-the-new-digital-land/
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:04:05 AM

see a good development that happened in this project, I really hope if this project could be a great success, all participants who have participated in the project, was able to get the best results, in accordance with the hard work that they do During this time.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:12:19 AM

see a good development that happened in this project, I really hope if this project could be a great success, all participants who have participated in the project, was able to get the best results, in accordance with the hard work that they do During this time.
success must be the hope of everyone involved in this project and must be sure the team will always do the best for the success of this project until eventually, all participants will get satisfactory results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: