Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin rise to $500k in three years?  (Read 5955 times)
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:22:50 PM

I just predict that bitcoin prices in the next 3 years will be around $ 15000. I think, the $ 500k price is too high for 1 bitcoin. even when bitcoin is in need, I do not think the price will go that high within 3 years.

yeah agree,  500,000$ dollars in three years is pretty high and seems impossible for bitcoin to achieve that price and as you see based on its price history since 2009 till today 2017 the bitcoins value arent go overboard on its 8 years of existence though we see a really high price jump last week. overall i believe that bitcoin can still pump to 10,000 dollars going to 15,000 dollars by the next year.
depand on bitcoin's price in 2014 , the price only 500-600$ but look at now , 6000+ 7000+$ , so how do you think impossible?

impossible is nothing as nike said , we are all looking forward .

I mean that's only 10x in 3 years in your example so 100x in the next 3 years already seems unlikely, especially given the fact that bitcoin cannot grow exponentially, one would assume that over time the growth would slow down so I think that 500k in 3 years time is really much too far.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:39:06 PM

In my opinion, this very well could happen. But, bitcoin must be adopted by one of the big online retailers. Without it, btc is just pure speculation with very little real world application. The price is too heavily inflated by speculative holders.

If and when amazon/eBay or similar adopt btc, then we will see huge growth.
Bitcoin can also just simply be used as an investment only currency. If it was the denominator of the altcoin market, just like fiat is the denominator for stocks, it would easily grow beyond 100k just based off of that alone.

Yes but then bitcoin becomes the Ponzi scheme most people are afraid it is. If it only grows because new people are investing in btc, which benefits the earlier investors, that is the clear definition of a ponzi/pyramid scheme.

I really think that to take it to the next level, it’s needs to be wifey accepted. And I don’t mean with small, niche retailers. A western organisation/retailer needs to get on board, and in my opinion this needs to be done in the next 12 months. I think after that, unless there is a real and fundamental change, people will start to doubt bitcoin.
There's nothing in my statement that makes Bitcoin in any way or form a ponzi scheme. By your definition of a ponzi literally the whole human economy is nothing more than a ponzi scheme.
filipwx

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:04:24 PM

So guys, what do you think about McAfee prediction - will Bitcoin jump to $500 000 till August 2020?

Did you already ask yourself about the opposite? Bitcoin can also fall down to 500$ till August 2020

It's still too volatile.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:27:51 PM

I dont know why other people expecting to much with bitcoin . Because bitcoin will not reach 500k dollars even you will wait forever . I think the highest price of this coin is only 50k dollars and that happen after few many years or maybe 1 decade. So its better to buy bitcoin now with your extra money only.
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:40:45 PM

I dont know why other people expecting to much with bitcoin . Because bitcoin will not reach 500k dollars even you will wait forever . I think the highest price of this coin is only 50k dollars and that happen after few many years or maybe 1 decade. So its better to buy bitcoin now with your extra money only.
agree that speculation is too much , it was really impossible to happen because transaction fees will be very very expensive , maybe even a faucets can't afford to have a payout because of the fees. 50k is very reasonable and that's what I am waiting for before I could sell my coins !
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:00:09 AM

agree that speculation is too much , it was really impossible to happen because transaction fees will be very very expensive , maybe even a faucets can't afford to have a payout because of the fees. 50k is very reasonable and that's what I am waiting for before I could sell my coins !
Fees won't be an issue in the long haul because of upgrades. And $500k isn't really that much for Bitcoin once crypto starts approaching its true potential. If you believe $500k is "too much" or "impossible" you don't understand crypto.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:28:09 AM

How can bitcoin reach $500k in three years? Bitcoin will continue to increase but not in a short time to reach $500k, all need a process to get satisfactory results. My prediction in three years bitcoin will reach $50k.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:35:53 AM

If they would find a way to make it happen then the Big companies like Macfee have the capabilities to do so. But only in that way right now it's not yet within reached because the price of bitcoin is playing around 6,000 US dollars so if we make a gap analysis if it's achievable within 3 years for the price of bitcoin to go about as high as 500,000 US dollars is not yet there due to lot of factors to consider like the government are not accepting bitcoin as currency of the country although they are letting it be. Also many people are not yet aware of bitcoin yet. But regardless if this comes to happen then it will be a bonus for all of us waiting to sell bitcoin at a high price.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:45:10 AM

So guys, what do you think about McAfee prediction - will Bitcoin jump to $500 000 till August 2020?
Well, despite the fact that I do believe that by this time 2020 bitcoin will increase in value and market capitalisation, I don't believe it will ever reach $500,000 by 2020 and not even in five years to come. I think that the prediction or speculation is too high that the probability of bitcoin reaching that is almost zero or may not be achieve by 2020.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:27:45 AM

I do not think so. Price is already high compared to what it used to be, but to be even higher, it will take time. By 2020 my forecast of the day is about 25 000$, not more. That is the level of certainity. It could go higher, and probably will, but as of today, any price prediction above this is just a random number thrown in the discussion.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:39:17 AM

That's ridiculous. There are many things that could happen and I think bitcoin will have a difficult pathway just to reach $100k first.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:56:41 AM

That's ridiculous. There are many things that could happen and I think bitcoin will have a difficult pathway just to reach $100k first.

That is true, but I think it is possible. It would take a whole lot of effort for bitcoins to even reach beyond $10,000 but I think once it reaches $100,000 then it would just grow exponentially to reach $500,000 in just a shorter time frame than it took to reach $100,000. Like how bitcoin prices grew from $800 just this year, it has already exponentially grew from that price. At the start of the year, I was even skeptical if ever it would reach $2,000. But bitcoins defeated all expectations!
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:02:00 AM

That is true, but I think it is possible. It would take a whole lot of effort for bitcoins to even reach beyond $10,000 but I think once it reaches $100,000 then it would just grow exponentially to reach $500,000 in just a shorter time frame than it took to reach $100,000. Like how bitcoin prices grew from $800 just this year, it has already exponentially grew from that price. At the start of the year, I was even skeptical if ever it would reach $2,000. But bitcoins defeated all expectations!
A lot lot lot lot of money will be needed to be pumped into it to make it reach $500K. Though by some chance if it reaches there, just imagine the market cap of the cryptos. As with rise in value of btc, the altcoins will rise too. This amount of money can only be pumped if the government starts supporting it and doesn't give cryptos a bad name like it is right now giving. Banks will also play a major part in bringing it up to this level. Also, the tx fee will be needed to be lowered and we'll again need some hard forks and major changes in the code. So, there is a long long way to go and 3 years is a short time for so much change.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

i am not sure that the price will rise to $500k in three years although it is possible to increase especially if there is more adoption in many places. but one thing that I am sure with bitcoin that the price can increase more than the price now although we don't know until how much the price will increase. with many people now is trying to use bitcoin it will affect the price to increase more because supply and demand will change and the price will increase.
in my opinion, too, at the present price only bitcoin including the most expensive currency in the world, how can 500k is a spectacular figure for its achievement, even in the future such a skyrocketing price will at least last long.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

i am not sure that the price will rise to $500k in three years although it is possible to increase especially if there is more adoption in many places. but one thing that I am sure with bitcoin that the price can increase more than the price now although we don't know until how much the price will increase. with many people now is trying to use bitcoin it will affect the price to increase more because supply and demand will change and the price will increase.
in my opinion, too, at the present price only bitcoin including the most expensive currency in the world, how can 500k is a spectacular figure for its achievement, even in the future such a skyrocketing price will at least last long.
I feel it will be very difficult. see, how difficult bitcoin prices go up for now. if not pushed with segwit, or something like that, bitcoin price will be difficult to pump high. we can not guess the bitcoin, but the $ 500k price in three years is very difficult.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:12:16 AM

I feel it will be very difficult. see, how difficult bitcoin prices go up for now. if not pushed with segwit, or something like that, bitcoin price will be difficult to pump high. we can not guess the bitcoin, but the $ 500k price in three years is very difficult.
Not hard if the Bitcoin miner community really want to help Bitcoin can grow more in future.
Honestly, cancel the hardfork in this month is because the Bitcoin miner can not have an unity to decide the future of Bitcoin.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

Exaggerated speculations, just because someone told that bitcoin can rise up to $500,000 and will eat up his organ in national TV? That's a dare for him but I don't think he's even sure what's saying.

Some says that this is possible, I'm not closing the door of possibilities that this may happen but still I'm not going to believe unless I'm seeing a light of it.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:33:29 AM

Yes, however things grow as well have some pumping factors or incidents similar to halving and all, we cannot expect the price to reach such a big price. That too in just three years time is very difficult to be achieved. May be if more than 50 countries get into bitcoin same as Japan it is achievable.
atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:41:03 AM

That would be quite interesting to look at cryptoworld, if more than $8 trillion dollars would be just in bitcoins. Surely, it won't achieve these heights in three years. Only if btc will overcome fiat in every sphere of life.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

$500k is way too much for next three years. But checking the history, no one expected that bitcoin will reached the $7000 value this year right? Who knows? Lets just wait and see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: