Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin rise to $500k in three years?  (Read 5956 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:47:59 PM

I think it is certainly possible for Bitcoin to reach $500k, though not in three years. If it happens it'll be more like in 10 years.

Three years it should be somewhere between $50k-$100k, probably closer to $100k.
Even a number like 100k seems very high, bitcoin is a great technology but to reach those numbers we'll need more money than the enthusiast of bitcoin can bring, we will need the money of big businesses and even the money of governments and I don’t think bitcoin is ready for such a major investment.
MrJacobus

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:55:01 PM

It is possible because its already the best coin in the world and its unstable this means that bitcoin can get really high in the future. I think it will go to 50k in the future.

If its at 50k This will the most expensive coin in the history no more ordinary people can buy it anymore.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:03:40 PM

It is possible because its already the best coin in the world and its unstable this means that bitcoin can get really high in the future. I think it will go to 50k in the future.

If its at 50k This will the most expensive coin in the history no more ordinary people can buy it anymore.
They can just buy fractions of it.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:41:52 PM

50k possible but to be 500k that is little impossible. Realistic is to price comes close to maybe this 50k you mentioned in 3 years time but it would be very absurd to see this 500k price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:45:22 PM

$500,000 per 1 Bitcoin. Are you kidding me?  Cheesy... Although Bitcoin is a good coin. But you don't be crazy. The maximum is $50,000.

Maximum in 3 years is 50k$, but who knows, price might rise even more than that through next 3 years . Of course we are only predicting it, and nobody knows what will happen this far in future, but it's still silly to say that price can't go above 50k$.
That is really what I can see too and $50,000 is not really something small if we really take a look at it. But like you said, who knows? Any development can come up that can cause a boom and a surge in the value of bitcoin eventually. The surprises abound and we just have to keep on seeing how we can maximize the benefits it brings. If it gets to 500k, all good, and if it does not, at least we know we are still progressing.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:57:18 PM

i am not sure that the price will rise to $500k in three years although it is possible to increase especially if there is more adoption in many places. but one thing that I am sure with bitcoin that the price can increase more than the price now although we don't know until how much the price will increase. with many people now is trying to use bitcoin it will affect the price to increase more because supply and demand will change and the price will increase.
in my opinion, too, at the present price only bitcoin including the most expensive currency in the world, how can 500k is a spectacular figure for its achievement, even in the future such a skyrocketing price will at least last long.

That isn't possible to reach that rise because of the ongoing problem of the hard fork, and if this really will happen I guess its expected that many investors will also dump due to profitable price. Bitcoin will be so expensive this time and everybody's mindset is profit in an instant, so they never mind holding anymore and all what they will prefer is day trades of bitcoin and not long term investments.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:44:00 PM

That would be quite interesting to look at cryptoworld, if more than $8 trillion dollars would be just in bitcoins. Surely, it won't achieve these heights in three years. Only if btc will overcome fiat in every sphere of life.

Yes that's practically not possible at all in three it might take more years but before that bitcoin should be recognized and globally accepted the most reputed digital currency and thee should be stability in the value of it which will make it more reliable for daily use as a replacement of fiat currency and i hope it happens sooner.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:11:56 AM

50k possible but to be 500k that is little impossible. Realistic is to price comes close to maybe this 50k you mentioned in 3 years time but it would be very absurd to see this 500k price.
Yes agree, although anything can happen but we have to think that is realistic, if 3 years can reach $ 500k, of course at this time bitcoin price should be $ 50k, the highest estimate bitcoin price 3 years away is $ 75k.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:03:54 PM

So guys, what do you think about McAfee prediction - will Bitcoin jump to $500 000 till August 2020?
Wow. That's a huge amount of value especially for a currency. But i think it is really impossible knowing thatbits value at this moment is below 7000$ and to think that within just three years it will increase and reach up to 500k, it would be insane . I do believe that its market value will be more expensive in the future but not as that expensive.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:09:50 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 06:17:25 PM by wuvdoll

I dont know why other people expecting to much with bitcoin . Because bitcoin will not reach 500k dollars even you will wait forever . I think the highest price of this coin is only 50k dollars and that happen after few many years or maybe 1 decade. So its better to buy bitcoin now with your extra money only.
We cannot say forever bro! Because no one knows how far and how huge bitcoin is going to end up growing in the future. However, it is best we only stick with the present value we have at the moment and look forward to seeing it grow more than it is and being realistic at the same time. This same thing you said now, I remember someone saying similar thing in 2010/2011 that the highest value bitcoin can ever have would be $15 and then we can all see where we are presently.

No one could have thought at the beginning of this year that bitcoin would rise up from above $900 and currently trading at about 6k plus. We really do not know how that growth is going to come in the next few years, either it is going to even be more rapid than this or not, we just have to keep watching.

Based on few technical analysis I am expecting $100 by end of 2018. From this when we are projecting for the period of 2019 and 2020 then we may all get surprises but all will be possible given that there will be no negative news in massive levels within entire bitcoin ecosystem.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:37:30 PM

A lot lot lot lot of money will be needed to be pumped into it to make it reach $500K.

That's only half of the picture, the demand side. The other half, the supply side, existing holders/miners can drive the prices sky high simply by not selling.

Buy & Hold
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:17:02 PM

On what basis do you think $50k is realistic but $500k is absurd? Do you have any data or hypothesis to back up your claim?
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:48:37 AM

I dont know why other people expecting to much with bitcoin . Because bitcoin will not reach 500k dollars even you will wait forever . I think the highest price of this coin is only 50k dollars and that happen after few many years or maybe 1 decade. So its better to buy bitcoin now with your extra money only.
agree that speculation is too much , it was really impossible to happen because transaction fees will be very very expensive , maybe even a faucets can't afford to have a payout because of the fees. 50k is very reasonable and that's what I am waiting for before I could sell my coins !
Fees won't be an issue in the long haul because of upgrades. And $500k isn't really that much for Bitcoin once crypto starts approaching its true potential. If you believe $500k is "too much" or "impossible" you don't understand crypto.
Very soon, I am sure the scaling issue will be resolves and if the Lightening Network ends up working as mentioned, then we will definitely end up having greater moments using bitcoin in real life than we can ever imagine which would even make the usage of bitcoin more interesting and hence create more adoption for its usage.

These are some of the things we have to keep experiencing right now being early players, but a time would come when it would pay us all.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:20:16 AM

So guys, what do you think about McAfee prediction - will Bitcoin jump to $500 000 till August 2020?

Did you already ask yourself about the opposite? Bitcoin can also fall down to 500$ till August 2020

It's still too volatile.
Stop deceiving yourself bro, cause that is something that can never happen unless some negative news that really ended up having a huge effect on the market happens, it is not something that will ever occur. In as much as bitcoin is volatile, there are some ridiculous amounts in value that cannot be expected which the value is going down to $500 this year or to $500000 is obviously not realistic.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

I think it is quite high for the bitcoin to reach that amount in just three years. As of now the value of bitcoin is 7,400 USD. So it means that bitcoin needs to improve itself 492,000 dollars in 3 years. I think it is impossible. Because maybe by that time investor my not afford how high bitcoin is.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:27:50 PM

I just predict that bitcoin prices in the next 3 years will be around $ 15000. I think, the $ 500k price is too high for 1 bitcoin. even when bitcoin is in need, I do not think the price will go that high within 3 years.

yeah agree,  500,000$ dollars in three years is pretty high and seems impossible for bitcoin to achieve that price and as you see based on its price history since 2009 till today 2017 the bitcoins value arent go overboard on its 8 years of existence though we see a really high price jump last week. overall i believe that bitcoin can still pump to 10,000 dollars going to 15,000 dollars by the next year.
That’s very high amount and you are right it take 8 to 10 years for bitcoin to reach at 500k and I am sure that I fall regions accepts this coin now and more people invest into it then there may will be possibility of touching this value because still there are a lot of people and regions who are not aware of bitcoin and they think that there is not anything like that so we have to wait for their acceptance to achieve 500k.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:04:18 PM

$500,000 looks very unrealistic right now. If BTC reaches that much, then the total market cap of it will be close to $10 trillion, which is even more than the market cap of gold.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:42:44 PM

On what basis do you think $50k is realistic but $500k is absurd? Do you have any data or hypothesis to back up your claim?

Because from $1 Trillion to $10 Trillions there is $9 Trillions difference, and that is a lots of value.  A lot of value.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:49:37 PM

$500,000 looks very unrealistic right now. If BTC reaches that much, then the total market cap of it will be close to $10 trillion, which is even more than the market cap of gold.
you're right, that's an unreasonable price for now. thinking about bitcoin prices to $ 100k is still very difficult, especially if the price reaches $ 500k within 3 years. I think that's something impossible

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
thecodebear

Activity: 2114
Merit: 815

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:59:51 PM

$50k in 2 years
$100k in 3-4 years
$500k in 10 years???

I think $500k is possible, though not in 2020. I think most likely Bitcoin will end up somewhere between $100k and $500k and probably won't actually hit $500k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: