Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1044 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3889970 times)
changelife

Activity: 6
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 07:00:11 PM

So who are these old people with new accounts ? If you are banned in this forum, you cannot make new accounts and start again.
You are prohibited as a person and you can NEVER return to the forum. I hope no one is violation the forum rules and doing ban evasion again. Huh

اگر کسی کا اکاؤنٹ بند کیا جاتا ہے فورم کے قانون کی خلاف ورزی کی بناء پر تو میرا نہیں خیال اگر وہ انسان ایک نئی شناخت کے ساتھ دوبارہ فورم پر آتا ہے تو ہمیں اس پر اعتراض ہونا چاہیے کیونکہ بہت سے اکاؤنٹس معمولی سی غلطیوں کی وجہ سے بند ہوجاتے ہیں نور الہدیٰ کی مثال ہمارے سامنے ہے تو ہمیں چاہیے کہ ہم غلطیوں سے سیکھے ناکہ  دوسروں کی جاسوسی کرے ہمیں اپنی کمیونٹی کو اگر اس فورم پر مضبوط کرنا ہے تو سب کو ایک دوسرے کی مدد کرنی ہوگی ہر طرح سے .
Bhai jan ap na bilkul sai kha ka sab ko ak dusra ke help krni chya or ak dusra ka shat info share krni chya ka kew account ban hota hai or kasa hum apna account ko ban hona sa bcha skta hai mara khyal hai ka jo humri community ka senior member hain un ko btana chya ka kasa hum is forum ka use kr skta hai.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 07:41:51 PM
Merited by galambo (1)

Good Morning Pakistan!

Another Month, Another Record For Pakistan Community.  Here is the monthly Overview Of the Pakistan Thread (April-2022).

Post Count: Pakistani members have Posted 863 Posts during April-2022, Which is an impressive and new record for this community. Last month, It had another record of 696 Posts. Even NoorulHuda was Banned. She had made 214 Posts before getting banned.

Total Merit Shared: Here is another Record of Total Shared Merit. Since 2018, This is the first time the Pakistan community has shared 251 Merits In a Single month which is impressive. Last month, It had another record of 200 Merits.

Post per merit Ratio: It has no change this month. But, It's good that the ratio didn't drop even with more posts.

Number Of Posters: The Number of Posters increased by three. Not too big numbers, But, Also not too small considering a local thread.

Wow thank you so much naim027 for bringing us an awesome stats really helping us wo evaluate our self and our overall progress.

Happy to see all the graphs going up big big percentage  and healthy posts and merit jump really nice. We have new members not much but 38 is good number. Agar hamary ye 38 nah sahi is half yani 19 user bhi regular ho jaain tu we can be in good books sooner then expected.

1. NoorulHuda [214]
2. Mariah20 [80]
3. Sayeds56 [79]
4. Cosmic Beyonders [55]
5. UmerIdrees [55]
6. kaka_Shipai [51]
7. Shumyl [30]
8. shahzadafzal [30]
9. Morningstarr [28]
10. galambo [28]

Oh dear NoorulHuda, what have you done Sad
Khair sorry for you and really you were here for a very short time but you proved yourself. Our prayers with you wherever you are stay blessed and happy.

Mariah20
Yes chalo we still have you... please Mariah you are also very important this moment and we need you Smiley
Keep the flag flying Noor nah sahi if you want some healthy discussion around any thing... i will be there and you will find all of us after you :p

Sayeds56
Back to business? hehehe just kidding you are always there

Cosmic Beyonders
Gone with wind  Sad

UmerIdrees
Among the crap we have some gold and it's you  Shocked

----------------------------

NoorulHuda top par hagr he meme coin ki tarah Rug pull hogia ab hme ye Nazar nhe aegee. Mje especially us k Posts Pasand the. Sayed sahib great job , Ap k saare post bhot informative hothe ha. Umeridrees Sahib es forum k Sooraj ha. Baqi saathi sithare ha.

MFahad bhai wo sab tu thaik hai.... but when you? Ap ne kab aana hai iss list main?

Good morning, finally i am in top 10. Boht afsoos hua ya sun kr ky Noor sahiba ka account ban ho gya. Unko chahya ka new account create kr ky wapis a jyn. Un ke kami kafi mehsoos ho rhe hy yahn.

Secondly, dosto koe mujhya bhe Merit dy dea kra. So that I can return you Merits also. Ap log apis ma he exchange krta rehta ho Sad

Well done galambo being among top 10 but remember next step going forward not reverse hehehe

oh ho ye kia keh dia ap ne.. shhhh don't tell any one aisa nahi kehte "new account create kr ky wapis a jyn", its a blasphemy so be care full hehehe but yeah of course we will miss them.

Merit hazir bus ap ne apna magic dikhana hai bus Smiley

Haha, Noor ka rug pull hogia anyways she is being missed kion k ap koi ha hi ni jis c larai ki jeiy .

By the way, i am at No. 2  aur kion k Noor is not here, you can think me at the number 1 level.  Kisi ko ki itraz if i take the No .1 seat Cool

Jee Mariah jee ap ka khush hona tu banta hai... jo do char din ap ne dono ne yahan ani machai thi that will be missed... to be honest I encourage all types discussion whether it's political, Islamic or crypto so I was at least happy that you guys are discussing but zahir I saw you both were unable to convince each other Smiley

Noor ul huda banned hogae hain last week. Saab sy highest wohi the phir bhi.

Yes jee She's gone for good... but don't worry she did not leave the earth yet so let's move on Smiley

Ok many new news happy to see you guys

Kelven8, Limeelight, ThemePen

Welcome all you.. please guy have fun enjoy and follow the forum rules.. not many rules here but still whatever they are... we don't want to loose any more users.

Mein seedhi aur khariii baat keroon ga, mind na kerna.
Just forget about the merits brother. You are already Sr. Member, kia kernay hein itnay merits ?
Secondly you have got 4 negative trust aur 1xbit kay ilwwa koi aur campaign will not accept you. So just chill and enjoy.

Yes I saw it too. but I'm suer galambo just getting naughty here clearly.. he want to get merit so he can share it back to us... samjha karin na Smiley

So who are these old people with new accounts ? If you are banned in this forum, you cannot make new accounts and start again.
You are prohibited as a person and you can NEVER return to the forum. I hope no one is violation the forum rules and doing ban evasion again. Huh

Ma Sha Allah speedaan Mariah hahaha... nahi nahi let give everyone benefit of the doubt... and regarding the rules and regulation don't worr,y here it won't take much longer to get caught but aik choti c mistake and you are ___________ (jee wo English ka word:)

اگر کسی کا اکاؤنٹ بند کیا جاتا ہے فورم کے قانون کی خلاف ورزی کی بناء پر تو میرا نہیں خیال اگر وہ انسان ایک نئی شناخت کے ساتھ دوبارہ فورم پر آتا ہے تو ہمیں اس پر اعتراض ہونا چاہیے کیونکہ بہت سے اکاؤنٹس معمولی سی غلطیوں کی وجہ سے بند ہوجاتے ہیں نور الہدیٰ کی مثال ہمارے سامنے ہے تو ہمیں چاہیے کہ ہم غلطیوں سے سیکھے ناکہ  دوسروں کی جاسوسی کرے ہمیں اپنی کمیونٹی کو اگر اس فورم پر مضبوط کرنا ہے تو سب کو ایک دوسرے کی مدد کرنی ہوگی ہر طرح سے .
Bhai jan ap na bilkul sai kha ka sab ko ak dusra ke help krni chya or ak dusra ka shat info share krni chya ka kew account ban hota hai or kasa hum apna account ko ban hona sa bcha skta hai mara khyal hai ka jo humri community ka senior member hain un ko btana chya ka kasa hum is forum ka use kr skta hai.

Yes both of you guys changelife and Morningstarr are right.. wese ham kon hote hian judge karne wale... bus forums k rules hian jo ham sab ko follow karne chahiye... aisa human being and ethical person it's our own responsibility... 

ye ban facebook, youtube, twitter her jagah same he hai means if you are banned once that means you as person is banned from this website but no body forces this law practically. Iss ki aik example twitter ne Trump ko ban kia hua hia that ban is not on the account but on the person... and it is understood by both parties... ab agar kisi dosray account se aakar tweet krta hai tu koi nahi rokay ga unless wo announce karay k he's Turmp.

Same applies here agar Noor or Cosmic koi bhi aate hain tu we should not stop them aur nah forum unhin rok sakta hia... han bus wo dubara Noor aur Cosmic bananay ki koshish nah karin Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Faisal2202

Activity: 1190
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 10:09:55 PM
Merited by kaka_Shipai (1)

Nested has announced it's airdrop, i think there is still time for us to join it, there announcement tweets: https://twitter.com/NestedFi/status/1519069616412237826 .
To find out the worth or aim of Nested, You can visit here:
https://nestedfi.medium.com/nested-has-gone-optimistic-e2b266033557

THEY HAD Recently updated a new article regarding to the rules of there airdrop,
Rules of the article can be seen here:
https://nestedfi.medium.com/nested-makes-your-jaw-air-drop-cc5e0212be04

Mariah20

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 11:11:14 PM

Ma Sha Allah speedaan Mariah hahaha... nahi nahi let give everyone benefit of the doubt... and regarding the rules and regulation don't worr,y here it won't take much longer to get caught but aik choti c mistake and you are ___________ (jee wo English ka word:)

Ji if any of the banned members with a brand new account try to become very active tu humein pata chal h jeiy ga k kon hay woh  Wink
Anyways i don't mind if new people or old people join the forum, but they need to respect the other members and also need to SUPPORT the IK.  Cool

جشن عید میلاد النبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم مبارک ہو
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 11:18:24 PM

Ji if any of the banned members with a brand new account try to become very active tu humein pata chal h jeiy ga k kon hay woh  Wink
Anyways i don't mind if new people or old people join the forum, but they need to respect the other members and also need to SUPPORT the IK.  Cool
Well it's okay if they support any other party - as long as they a respectful. If you ever get a chance you can watch history of Pakistan on Suno Jano  Pakistan - You tube channel and you would know that NS and BB did both good and bad things as well. So let's not impose on anyone that you support IK. Everyone has their family likes and dislikes. Bytheway I support Khan. My friend supports PPP - so we don't discuss politics.

Cosmic Beyonders

Activity: 84
Merit: 75

UCT (United Crowd)

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 12:23:20 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2022, 12:33:54 AM by Cosmic Beyonders

Good Morning Pakistan!

Another Month, Another Record For Pakistan Community.  Here is the monthly Overview Of the Pakistan Thread (April-2022).

Post Count: Pakistani members have Posted 863 Posts during April-2022, Which is an impressive and new record for this community. Last month, It had another record of 696 Posts. Even NoorulHuda was Banned. She had made 214 Posts before getting banned.

Total Merit Shared: Here is another Record of Total Shared Merit. Since 2018, This is the first time the Pakistan community has shared 251 Merits In a Single month which is impressive. Last month, It had another record of 200 Merits.

Post per merit Ratio: It has no change this month. But, It's good that the ratio didn't drop even with more posts.

Number Of Posters: The Number of Posters increased by three. Not too big numbers, But, Also not too small considering a local thread.

Wow thank you so much naim027 for bringing us an awesome stats really helping us wo evaluate our self and our overall progress.

Happy to see all the graphs going up big big percentage  and healthy posts and merit jump really nice. We have new members not much but 38 is good number. Agar hamary ye 38 nah sahi is half yani 19 user bhi regular ho jaain tu we can be in good books sooner then expected.

1. NoorulHuda [214]
2. Mariah20 [80]
3. Sayeds56 [79]
4. Cosmic Beyonders [55]
5. UmerIdrees [55]
6. kaka_Shipai [51]
7. Shumyl [30]
8. shahzadafzal [30]
9. Morningstarr [28]
10. galambo [28]

Oh dear NoorulHuda, what have you done Sad
Khair sorry for you and really you were here for a very short time but you proved yourself. Our prayers with you wherever you are stay blessed and happy.

Mariah20
Yes chalo we still have you... please Mariah you are also very important this moment and we need you Smiley
Keep the flag flying Noor nah sahi if you want some healthy discussion around any thing... i will be there and you will find all of us after you :p

Sayeds56
Back to business? hehehe just kidding you are always there

Cosmic Beyonders
Gone with wind  Sad

UmerIdrees
Among the crap we have some gold and it's you  Shocked

NoorulHuda top par hagr he meme coin ki tarah Rug pull hogia ab hme ye Nazar nhe aegee. Mje especially us k Posts Pasand the. Sayed sahib great job , Ap k saare post bhot informative hothe ha. Umeridrees Sahib es forum k Sooraj ha. Baqi saathi sithare ha.

MFahad bhai wo sab tu thaik hai.... but when you? Ap ne kab aana hai iss list main?

Good morning, finally i am in top 10. Boht afsoos hua ya sun kr ky Noor sahiba ka account ban ho gya. Unko chahya ka new account create kr ky wapis a jyn. Un ke kami kafi mehsoos ho rhe hy yahn.

Secondly, dosto koe mujhya bhe Merit dy dea kra. So that I can return you Merits also. Ap log apis ma he exchange krta rehta ho Sad

Well done galambo being among top 10 but remember next step going forward not reverse hehehe

oh ho ye kia keh dia ap ne.. shhhh don't tell any one aisa nahi kehte "new account create kr ky wapis a jyn", its a blasphemy so be care full hehehe but yeah of course we will miss them.

Haha, Noor ka rug pull hogia anyways she is being missed kion k ap koi ha hi ni jis c larai ki jeiy .

By the way, i am at No. 2  aur kion k Noor is not here, you can think me at the number 1 level.  Kisi ko ki itraz if i take the No .1 seat Cool

Jee Mariah jee ap ka khush hona tu banta hai... jo do char din ap ne dono ne yahan ani machai thi that will be missed... to be honest I encourage all types discussion whether it's political, Islamic or crypto so I was at least happy that you guys are discussing but zahir I saw you both were unable to convince each other Smiley

Noor ul huda banned hogae hain last week. Saab sy highest wohi the phir bhi.

Yes jee She's gone for good... but don't worry she did not leave the earth yet so let's move on Smiley

Ok many new news happy to see you guys

Kelven8, Limeelight, ThemePen

Welcome all you.. please guy have fun enjoy and follow the forum rules.. not many rules here but still whatever they are... we don't want to loose any more users.

Just forget about the merits brother. You are already Sr. Member, kia kernay hein itnay merits ?
Secondly you have got 4 negative trust aur 1xbit kay ilwwa koi aur campaign will not accept you. So just chill and enjoy.

Yes I saw it too. but I'm suer galambo just getting naughty here clearly.. he want to get merit so he can share it back to us... samjha karin na Smiley

اگر کسی کا اکاؤنٹ بند کیا جاتا ہے فورم کے قانون کی خلاف ورزی کی بناء پر تو میرا نہیں خیال اگر وہ انسان ایک نئی شناخت کے ساتھ دوبارہ فورم پر آتا ہے تو ہمیں اس پر اعتراض ہونا چاہیے کیونکہ بہت سے اکاؤنٹس معمولی سی غلطیوں کی وجہ سے بند ہوجاتے ہیں نور الہدیٰ کی مثال ہمارے سامنے ہے تو ہمیں چاہیے کہ ہم غلطیوں سے سیکھے ناکہ  دوسروں کی جاسوسی کرے ہمیں اپنی کمیونٹی کو اگر اس فورم پر مضبوط کرنا ہے تو سب کو ایک دوسرے کی مدد کرنی ہوگی ہر طرح سے .

Yes both of you guys changelife and Morningstarr are right.. wese ham kon hote hian judge karne wale... bus forums k rules hian jo ham sab ko follow karne chahiye... aisa human being and ethical person it's our own responsibility...  

ye ban facebook, youtube, twitter her jagah same he hai means if you are banned once that means you as person is banned from this website but no body forces this law practically. Iss ki aik example twitter ne Trump ko ban kia hua hia that ban is not on the account but on the person... and it is understood by both parties... ab agar kisi dosray account se aakar tweet krta hai tu koi nahi rokay ga unless wo announce karay k he's Turmp.

Same applies here agar Noor or Cosmic koi bhi aate hain tu we should not stop them aur nah forum unhin rok sakta hia... han bus wo dubara Noor aur Cosmic bananay ki koshish nah karin Smiley

Nope Buddy don't worry Red Trust don't mean that i can't post i was a bit off due to what happened so 😂😂 I'll Keep sharing the information about Testnet amd about the Airdrops.

And I am sorry for that who ever get involved just because of my mistake in Unknowingly.
The mistake , blunder what ever it was due to improper information 😴😴.

No regrets move on making thing better.

Haha Dont be cozy i'll not do that And i will Suggest to not Support the new accounts as well, untill or unless you are sure about their Content Quality then its upto you. Its only to clear out the doubt if there is then move.

Mariah20

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 03:02:32 AM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

Meray Pakistani brothers and sisters, i will like to share an earning opportunity for you on this forum. Ap ko coin ki price predict krni hy aur hr prediction p you will get 1 dollar. Aik prediction (form fill kernay p 2-3 mins lagtay hein).

Make crypto prediction and get a dollar!

Mein already 20+ dollar earn ker chuki hon. App log bhi try kero. Thanks
You can check my earnings here https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/bc1qexfjksgtdlmw72xe3m5zgvks4kjsc2326zgcx5

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 06:38:36 AM

Yes I am at no 9 so next target will be to be among top 5. Noor ka jana sa kafi slow ho gai hy ya thread, we all must not let this thread go slow. Ma apna part play krn ga, ap sub bhe apna part play krn. Daily 3 to 4 post bhe krn hum to ya thread chalte rahya ge.

Thanks for giving me the merit. Ma na kafi posts ke hn having info about crypto but no merit received. Hope I will get more in days to come.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 706

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 07:26:56 AM

I am happy that I m sharing 9th slot. But merits still not coming.

Umer Bhai, Yehan pe negative trust ki baat toh akser ki jati ha mgr positive trust k bary mein bi kuch bat kerni chaye. Ap Masha Allah mujh se senior han or es bary mein behter opinion de sakty han. Mujhy ek member ne positive trust dia ha jo k Egyptian national ha or + trust ki waja us ne yeh btai ha k " yeh shakhs bounty portal telegram channel pe free signals deta ha es liye es bandy se smooth deal ho sakti ha". Mera question yeh ha k kia mujhy bi usko +trust dena chaye? Please comment. thanks

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 08:39:23 AM
Merited by Sayeds56 (1)

Umer Bhai, Yehan pe negative trust ki baat toh akser ki jati ha mgr positive trust k bary mein bi kuch bat kerni chaye. Ap Masha Allah mujh se senior han or es bary mein behter opinion de sakty han. Mujhy ek member ne positive trust dia ha jo k Egyptian national ha or + trust ki waja us ne yeh btai ha k " yeh shakhs bounty portal telegram channel pe free signals deta ha es liye es bandy se smooth deal ho sakti ha". Mera question yeh ha k kia mujhy bi usko +trust dena chaye? Please comment. thanks

I saw you profile, currently there is no positive trust I can  see. Ap btyn kahn py ap na dekha hy?

Secondly, hr koe trust nhi dy saqta. Only accounts added in DT (delegated trust) can give positive or negative trust to other members. Positive trust Milna boht bare achievement hy for repute of your account.
DT members are selected over time that are old and have good reputation. Agr aur koe question hy to ma hazir hn. Thank you
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 10:24:43 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2022, 01:09:53 AM by Sayeds56

I saw you profile, currently there is no positive trust I can  see. Ap btyn kahn py ap na dekha hy?

Secondly, hr koe trust nhi dy saqta. Only accounts added in DT (delegated trust) can give positive or negative trust to other members. Positive trust Milna boht bare achievement hy for repute of your account.
DT members are selected over time that are old and have good reputation. Agr aur koe question hy to ma hazir hn. Thank you

Brother, Thanks for your feedback. I can see trust +1 in my profile page.( image of profile page is also attached for reference ).  I don't know why you can not see it. I think only those members who are in my trust list can see it but to be honest I am not sure. Perhaps Umer bhai can explain it better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Morningstarr

Activity: 546
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 01:47:05 PM

48k ان شاء اللہ بہت جلد

App ka analysis bhi thiek hay but bitcoin is not showing any strenght. As per some analysist bitcoin can go as low as 24000$ in this year and it may bottom out in Nov/Dec 2022. So do not be too much optimistic for the short term and play safely.

“The 200–week SMA has been the long-tested bear market bottom indicator for Bitcoin, and hence, the bottom will likely be placed at ~$24,000.”

Bitcoin halving analysis hints at $24K bottom before the end of 2022
بلکل ایسا بھی ہوسکتا ہے عالمی معیشت تو ویسے ہی کمزور ہورہی ہے جنگ اور کورونا کی وجہ سے تو ممکن ہے خیر فیڈرل ریزرو کی میٹنگ بھی ہے اس کے بعد صورتحال واضح ہوجائے گی زیادہ اچھے سے کہ آگے کیا ہونے والا ہے
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 04:47:44 PM

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Morningstarr

Activity: 546
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 07:16:46 PM

خیر مبارک
آپ کو بھی مبارک عید مبارک سر
Expert2022

Activity: 66
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 08:08:34 PM

Meray Pakistani brothers and sisters, i will like to share an earning opportunity for you on this forum. Ap ko coin ki price predict krni hy aur hr prediction p you will get 1 dollar. Aik prediction (form fill kernay p 2-3 mins lagtay hein).

You can check my earnings here https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/bc1qexfjksgtdlmw72xe3m5zgvks4kjsc2326zgcx5

assalam walaikum g apka post achi hai zaara humeh or bhi es bareh guide kare kya es me yearly prediction karna hai ya yeh daily prediction bhi kar sakta hai zara or bhi detail de shukriya.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 02:45:25 AM

Feedback trust koi bhi daay sakta hay but profile p show tab hota hay agar trust denay wala DT1/DT2 member ho.
Jaisay k mein DT member hon tu agar mein kisi ko trust don ga tu who profile p show hoga.

Brother, Thanks for your feedback. I can see trust +1 in my profile page.( image of profile page is also attached for reference ).  I don't know why you can not see it. I think only those members who are in my trust list can see it but to be honest I am not sure. Perhaps Umer bhai can explain it better.

Syed bhai, only you can see +1 on your profile and rest of the people cannot see kion k jis nay app ko Postive trust dia hay who DT member (DT1/DT2) ni hay. Asi tarah agar koi negative trust day app ko  aur woh DT na ho, tu woh bhi profile p show ni hota.

You can see it is showing under untrusted feedback.

Mariah20

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 03:01:36 AM

Meri Taraf c aur IK ki taraf c app sab ko Eid ki dhair uuu dhair khushian mubarak ho.

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 05:09:00 AM

Eid Mubarak to all of you and your families

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mariah20

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 11:31:36 AM

assalam walaikum g apka post achi hai zaara humeh or bhi es bareh guide kare kya es me yearly prediction karna hai ya yeh daily prediction bhi kar sakta hai zara or bhi detail de shukriya.

Predictions app koi bhi kr saktay thay aur koi itna muskil kaam ni tha but unfortunate woh thread lock hogia hay. Meaning k abhi k liey he has stopped accepting more predictions. Agar dobra start hua tu i will let you know.

Aik aur earning oppuntity here [Paying $5 directly to your BTC wallet] jahan p app ko aik casino ka review dena hay and you will get 5$. Aik person aik bar hi review day sakta hay.

kaka_Shipai

Activity: 270
Merit: 21

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 12:47:28 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2022, 01:04:33 PM by kaka_Shipai

Sab doston aur app ki families ko meri taraf  sai bohat bohat Eid mubarik.

Seniors, meri eidi Huh?

Basically it's best on our government if our government focus on online field working and they do some work for us like providing best freelancer platform for Pakistani and prefer online field in main stream.

Issue is that Pakistan ma banks still freelancers ko bank account facility nhi deta. Hr koe apni ami/abu ka account ma paisa mangta hy. Govt should understand ke yahan sa kafi foreign funding Pakistan a saqte hy. Crypto ko be legalized kea jya with some laws, kyunka Pakistan ma ab govt corrupt hy ma nhi bolta courts say so.

Last govt introduced the freelancing accounts for freelancers. They offered benefits like no transaction fees and promised to give some rewards in the future but i think all those things are gone with the change of govt and now the people who have registered those accounts might get to pay some charges.

Link : https://pafla.org.pk/blog/sbp-enables-remote-bank-account-opening-for-freelancers/4

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1044 »
  Print  

Jump to: