Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:33:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 1080 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 4102075 times)
a033333

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:54:44 AM

30 40 hazar ka trade kro bitcoin se roze 1 week se +24 ka UP a raha hai daily socho 40 hazar 80 kitne jaldi banenga jaha tk mining ki baat hai wo fail ho gaye hai hardware ki price ki waja se big investment karni parti hai
facebookdvt

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:04:38 AM

I don't no about this but just hearing too much so just because of this asking about this first of all tell which hardware are needed for this and is this possible in Pakistan

btc way to train with vps
thank!
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:37:29 AM

I don't no about this but just hearing too much so just because of this asking about this first of all tell which hardware are needed for this and is this possible in Pakistan

btc way to train with vps
thank!
what is this why you bring this 4 months old post here again

awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:12:24 PM

Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows of bitcoin start-ups in Pakistan, or if anyone is interested in doing this, just curious

many peoples doing this in Pakistan you need any information or help write here

What are they doing ? accepting this as form or payment or running mining operations ?

what you want to do payment mining operations all going here

I want to compare costs of mining there with other countries

electricity costs are relatively lower than other countries. There are short powercuts as well though. But that is alright. And because of low cost electricity and internet, its profitable to mine.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:39:18 PM

Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows of bitcoin start-ups in Pakistan, or if anyone is interested in doing this, just curious

What are they doing ? accepting this as form or payment or running mining operations ?

electricity costs are relatively lower than other countries. There are short powercuts as well though. But that is alright. And because of low cost electricity and internet, its profitable to mine.
awais3344 from where you are and are you doing mining right now

awais3344

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:53:07 PM

i am in pakistan, and yes, i have miners running at 1.3mhash/s. And I am mining alt coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:18:06 PM

i am in pakistan, and yes, i have miners running at 1.3mhash/s. And I am mining alt coins.

Hey Awais I hope we can be good friends then. I am a miner too. Smiley

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:17:00 PM

hello Abdussamad I need some you suggestion I have one problem I start downloading of Bitcoin qt and and its working ok I give this address to one persona for my payment and he send now this address has 0.15 btc but bad luck my windows corrupt and now I am doing this download on other computer how I recover my old coins I have wallet.dat please must reply waiting for this 

hello Abdussamad can you help me about this I am waiting for your reply

Hello,

Waqas you may still need access to your old bitcoin wallet directory in order to get those coins back. So if you still can access that directory, I can help you.

And yeah Welcome All Pakistanis.
I have access to old computer and now on new computer downloading 0.8.6 and from old I download all blocks on my USB its takes 2 hours now can I delete blocks from new and add old one here

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:58:50 PM

hello Abdussamad I need some you suggestion I have one problem I start downloading of Bitcoin qt and and its working ok I give this address to one persona for my payment and he send now this address has 0.15 btc but bad luck my windows corrupt and now I am doing this download on other computer how I recover my old coins I have wallet.dat please must reply waiting for this  

hello Abdussamad can you help me about this I am waiting for your reply

Hello,

Waqas you may still need access to your old bitcoin wallet directory in order to get those coins back. So if you still can access that directory, I can help you.

And yeah Welcome All Pakistanis.
I have access to old computer and now on new computer downloading 0.8.6 and from old I download all blocks on my USB its takes 2 hours now can I delete blocks from new and add old one here

You only need the the wallet.dat file from this directy  C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\BitCoin

YourUserNmae =  the user name your old computer had.

and replace it with the file of the new computers bitcoin wallet.

Next time use this wallet if you don't want to wait for the blockchain to sync.
https://multibit.org/

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 03:26:00 AM

better mine TGC.

Bitjohn from cryptsy.com just added Tigercoin (TGC) to it's digital exchange!

faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:31:43 AM

I am trying to download multibit.org but its need Java as I try to download Java its not working on my computer again and again error and ask for re download I have Windows XP any suggestion for this 

awais3344

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:01:19 PM

I am trying to download multibit.org but its need Java as I try to download Java its not working on my computer again and again error and ask for re download I have Windows XP any suggestion for this 

Uninstall already existing java from add or remove programs. google "java offline installer for xp" and download full package. Install it and restart your pc. Run multibit again.

NEOSCOIN
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:20:44 PM

Uninstall already existing java from add or remove programs. google "java offline installer for xp" and download full package. Install it and restart your pc. Run multibit again.

Keep it up guys. It's good to see some activity in this thread.

Abdussamad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1568

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:52:27 PM

You can also try electrum. No need to muck about with java and you can restore your entire wallet from a single seed so backups are easy. I know you've had problems remembering passwords in the past and this will help you avoid losses if you forget your password.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:03:50 PM

You can also try electrum. No need to muck about with java and you can restore your entire wallet from a single seed so backups are easy. I know you've had problems remembering passwords in the past and this will help you avoid losses if you forget your password.

It is a bit difficult to understand for new users. But I would recommend it to.

ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:06:05 PM

It is a bit difficult to understand for new users. But I would recommend it to.
I am also going into electrum now its more user friendly then blockchain and multibit thanks for suggesting this for all  Wink

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:14:01 PM

Wow What a news. Must read

http://www.coindesk.com/europes-first-bitcoin-atm-installed-finland/

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:07:33 AM

Not much news from pakistan tho. Why don't we all try to convince pakgamer members to start mining altcoins so some activity happens in pak as well as they have all the powerful hardware. Look at our neighbour india they are way ahead in the race.

I would love to do so but we will need them to get in altcoins cause mining is now only profitable for alts not for Bitcoin anymore. That is why I am into alts. Smiley

JKW9876

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 02:46:41 PM

Assalam o Allaikum guys I am from Lahore Pakistan. Nice to see this thread ! any one who is doing some mining here?
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 03:13:44 PM

Assalam o Allaikum guys I am from Lahore Pakistan. Nice to see this thread ! any one who is doing some mining here?

Welcome here bud!!

I am here to help. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 1080 »
  Print  

Jump to: