Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 1056 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3977677 times)
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:33:17 PM

what the pipes are for?

Supporting the GPUs above the Mother Board. Smiley

do you mine newly released coins, or do you stick to coins that are old? I mine most of new coins. also are those gigabyte's r9 270s? how many khash/s does each get?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:37:10 PM

mining Dogecoin is profitable right now or no can we try this as many doing

nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:49:59 PM

what the pipes are for?

do you mine newly released coins, or do you stick to coins that are old? I mine most of new coins. also are those gigabyte's r9 270s? how many khash/s does each get?

I mine the latest pump and dump coin like doge and Coinye. Currently mining Coinye. And yup those are R9 270 and are capable of upto 490 KH/s but i keep intensity 18 so they are stable at 470KH/s

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:00:49 PM

what the pipes are for?

I mine the latest pump and dump coin like doge and Coinye. Currently mining Coinye. And yup those are R9 270 and are capable of upto 490 KH/s but i keep intensity 18 so they are stable at 470KH/s

Coinye is no longer profitable to mine.  Wink Glad I got out of it early and made some profit.

You can check which coins are profitable to you by using this website.
http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

Dogecoin is profitable but I'm currently mining Worldcoin. With Sharmbeck to come next month, WDC is expected to rise in value. Even if it doesn't, it gives more profit as compared to many other coins such as LTC/FTC etc.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:12:10 PM

Coinye is no longer profitable to mine.  Wink Glad I got out of it early and made some profit.

Dogecoin is profitable but I'm currently mining Worldcoin. With Sharmbeck to come next month, WDC is expected to rise in value. Even if it doesn't, it gives more profit as compared to many other coins such as LTC/FTC etc.

Nope coinye has yet to be listed on cryptsy. It will rise in value when it reaches there and will go down after a day again. So I am holding to dump at cryptsy. 0daycoins is not a real exchange with low trading volume.

And yup WDC is surely going to have much higher value. With in 4 months it reached from 4 cents to 50 cents. I am keeping a close eye on it. Smiley

ReBoRn

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:17:12 PM

what the pipes are for?

thanks for this useful link and all information about altcoins good luck for your mining

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:20:06 PM

Coinye is no longer profitable to mine.  Wink Glad I got out of it early and made some profit.

Nope coinye has yet to be listed on cryptsy. It will rise in value when it reaches there and will go down after a day again. So I am holding to dump at cryptsy. 0daycoins is not a real exchange with low trading volume.

And yup WDC is surely going to have much higher value. With in 4 months it reached from 4 cents to 50 cents. I am keeping a close eye on it. Smiley

I see. I've got about 160k COYE, not sure if I'd mine more.
You should also keep an eye on this coin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.0

It's about to release in 2 weeks, and the founder of this coin is the moderator of BTC-E. Also, it would be on an exchange at the time of the launch. It looks more promising as compared to all the other newly released coins.

what the pipes are for?

thanks for this useful link and all information about altcoins good luck for your mining

Good luck to you too. Smiley
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:20:52 PM

woooo
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

woooo
what happen to you because woooo is some long and not good sign for us  Cheesy

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:01:15 PM

It's about to release in 2 weeks, and the founder of this coin is the moderator of BTC-E. Also, it would be on an exchange at the time of the launch. It looks more promising as compared to all the other newly released coins.

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know about this one. Actually I am focusing on something else at the moment. In the Subject it says scrypt Jane so it means normal CGminer won't work for it.

Edit: Just saw that they will provide there own pre configured GPU miner. Smiley

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:13:17 PM

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know about this one. Actually I am focusing on something else at the moment. In the Subject it says scrypt Jane so it means normal CGminer won't work for it.

Edit: Just saw that they will provide there own pre configured GPU miner. Smiley

Yes it's a different algorithm and there's already a modified version of CGMiner for that.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:24:34 PM

Yes it's a different algorithm and there's already a modified version of CGMiner for that.

Even if there's no miner we can still mine it I know of a trick how to do it. Grin

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:15:42 PM

Even if there's no miner we can still mine it I know of a trick how to do it. Grin

Using YaCoin miner, right?  Tongue
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:51:27 PM

Yeah! Tongue Did you google it?

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:57:11 PM

Edit: Just saw that the will provide there own pre configured GPU miner. Smiley

No, I just found out about Scrypt Jane a couple of days ago. Read about some other miners too but I forgot their names.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:02:10 PM

Edit: Just saw that the will provide there own pre configured GPU miner. Smiley

No, I just found out about Scrypt Jane a couple of days ago. Read about some other miners too but I forgot their names.

Well actually YAC is the first coin ever that implemented Scrypt Jane.

saif92

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:08:38 PM

its very good to watch now good activity starts here and many sharing mining expereince hope we have some more good members from Pakistan  Smiley

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:11:58 PM

its very good to watch now good activity starts here and many sharing mining expereince hope we have some more good members from Pakistan  Smiley

You also share some of your experiences with us, Mr.Saif.  Smiley
saif92

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:14:13 PM

I am currently some ill and have nothing to do just rest and some time on computer hope in next few days start some mining and have good tips from you all friends  Smiley

Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:16:33 PM

I am currently some ill and have nothing to do just rest and some time on computer hope in next few days start some mining and have good tips from you all friends  Smiley

Yes sure, just post here if you need any tips and we'll be sure to help you out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 1056 »
  Print  

Jump to: