Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remission of sins  (Read 1381 times)
mnghwa (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:34:00 AM

I'll resolve you from your sins for little amount of coins. Just PM me with your sins and send some BTC to address in my signature and i'll make sure u don't go to hell Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:45:16 AM

That's great, maybe we can make a deal, you ensure that they don't go to hell, for some more BTCs I will give them a virtual passport to heaven.  I guess we can be great partners Smiley
mnghwa (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:25:33 AM

That's great, maybe we can make a deal, you ensure that they don't go to hell, for some more BTCs I will give them a virtual passport to heaven.  I guess we can be great partners Smiley

donno man, passports are implying pictures. I work with utmost anonymity Smiley

one package os sins resolved, going for second Smiley

mnghwa (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:27:43 AM

I'll resolve you from your sins for little amount of coins. Just PM me with your sins and send some BTC to address in my signature and i'll make sure u don't go to hell Smiley

Benny Hinn gone digital?

donno 'bout him but i'm not faking Smiley

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:33:37 AM

Yeah sure

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
mnghwa (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:19:18 PM

Yeah sure

god bless you sinner Smiley

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:32:54 PM

Don't worry, I already have a room in Heaven, just next to the beer volcano and the stripper factory

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
pizza

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:35:13 PM

Sorry I can get remissions of Sins for free through Jesus, you would of been a good catholic when people couldn't read latin.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:38:12 PM

By the way, I'm pretty sure that by pretending you can resolve sins, you are yourself a sinner
Thus a scammer

mnghwa (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:43:35 PM

By the way, I'm pretty sure that by pretending you can resolve sins, you are yourself a sinner
Thus a scammer

why that big letter man - u didn't see smiley on my first post? are you reincarnated Forrest Gump maybe?

i see people give away bitcoins sometimes for nothing (giveaways, faucets) so i've decide to earn coins from that kind of people Smiley

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:46:18 PM

Thus a scammer

are you reincarnated Forrest Gump maybe?
How the hell do you know that?

mnghwa (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:49:43 PM

Thus a scammer

are you reincarnated Forrest Gump maybe?
How the hell do you know that?

just stay calm dude

kodo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:20:08 PM

Yeah sure
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YeSjyWaKKrY/T6Ro6rW9I2I/AAAAAAAAADY/7zKaEC0gCK0/s1600/herp-derp-W8bbc.jpg

LMAO i laughed so hard!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:26:00 PM

Can I get regular cleanings? I would not want to give up sinning totally. Some of the sins are among my favorite pastimes.
Also, can I still visit hell when I'm dead? I have a lot of friends that I assume are going to hell. The parties they will throw there are going to be epic. I really don't want to miss out.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
mnghwa (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:39:51 PM

Can I get regular cleanings? I would not want to give up sinning totally. Some of the sins are among my favorite pastimes.
Also, can I still visit hell when I'm dead? I have a lot of friends that I assume are going to hell. The parties they will throw there are going to be epic. I really don't want to miss out.

yes u can. if u give me enough coins i'll take them with me in visiting u in hell (and buy you a drink in there with coins).

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:02:49 PM

yes u can. if u give me enough coins i'll take them with me in visiting u in hell (and buy you a drink in there with coins).

Bars in hell accept bitcoins! Sweet. And they say you cant take it with you. Perhaps I can use BTC to get across the river Styx also? Hmm.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
mnghwa (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:07:37 PM

Bars in hell accept bitcoins! Sweet. And they say you cant take it with you. Perhaps I can use BTC to get across the river Styx also? Hmm.

hmmm...i donno. i'm here just to resolve you from your sins. Repent sinner! Judgment day is near Smiley

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:09:54 PM

Absolve.

TomUnderSea

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:11:57 PM

hmmm...i donno. i'm here just to resolve you from your sins. Repent sinner! Judgment day is near Smiley

I'll do you one better.

I will ABSOLVE you of your sins.

Please send your tax free contributions to this local branch of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to the address below.

Every little BTC helps.  14P3TfbttSpQ3BxUjwrUrmNU6F4mB9aMS5
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:12:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGQDkCi-OIY

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: