Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:17:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FortKnoxster - Telegram on steroids. Sale 19 FEB. EARLY REGISTRATION  (Read 36936 times)
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

What about Telegram X, though. I've heard it's quite fast!
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

What about Telegram X, though. I've heard it's quite fast!
Fast, but not private like FortKnoxster.
bluejam

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

I thought everybody does have a Facebook account nowadays? Smiley
Think about it for a second. Why would I care about Fortknoxster if I was a Facebook sheep?
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:46:31 AM

Think about it for a second. Why would I care about Fortknoxster if I was a Facebook sheep?

Because anyone with a facebook account sees how heavily they take your private conversations and turn them into ads that follow you around the internet. So they should have way more reason to want to make the switch!
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

Dear Community

If you like the community support you're receiving from AmaZix on all social media, please support us by visiting: http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain-community-manager and voting for AmaZix. You can vote once per day!

Thank you so much!
Login requires a Facebook account. Too bad. :\

Not everyone has a Facebook account, isn't there any other way?
skyward007

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

Dear Community

If you like the community support you're receiving from AmaZix on all social media, please support us by visiting: http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-[Suspicious link removed]munity-manager and voting for AmaZix. You can vote once per day!

Thank you so much!
Login requires a Facebook account. Too bad. :\

Not everyone has a Facebook account, isn't there any other way?

Not at the moment, unfortunately. Votes must be tied to a Facebook account  Smiley
bluejam

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

Because anyone with a facebook account sees how heavily they take your private conversations and turn them into ads that follow you around the internet. So they should have way more reason to want to make the switch!
Exactly, except that I believe that the majority of Facebook users are still oblivious to these facts as most people are simple-minded or they simply don't care because "you can't change it anyway". People are lazy and easily manipulated.

This is offtopic, but a free bump for FK I suppose.

kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

the beta version of fortknoxster, is it already as safe as the original would be or is it only to check the interface?
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:23:00 AM

the beta version of fortknoxster, is it already as safe as the original would be or is it only to check the interface?

We have not integrated the whole application into the blockchain yet. That is done as we speak.
Rossi$

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

I am personally not surprised by the success of this project, what the team is trying to do is huge and a steal at $15 million hard cap, this is easy 10X when the token is released on the market.

I also see a good profit from investing in FortKnoxster project, successful early-bird pre-sale have been confirmed. We will be able to observe even greater sale in February!
LRPchange

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:29:17 AM

I am personally not surprised by the success of this project, what the team is trying to do is huge and a steal at $15 million hard cap, this is easy 10X when the token is released on the market.

I also see a good profit from investing in FortKnoxster project, successful early-bird pre-sale have been confirmed. We will be able to observe even greater sale in February!

Hi Rossi, there will be no other sales for the FKX. We have reached our hardcap of 15M and that is all we have got for sale.
jscholz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

We have not integrated the whole application into the blockchain yet. That is done as we speak.

The encryption is there - just the decentralization isnt in place yet.
bluejam

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

Received an email from FortKnoxster 1h ago:

Dear community,

First of all, thanks to the thousands of contributors who joined our early-bird pre-sale, your support and interest has been truly overwhelming.

Following an unforeseeable demand for the FKX token, we hit the total FKX token cap on Thursday the 11th January 2018, which was nearly two months ahead of the planned ending of our public ICO.

The day before, when we realized that we were running low on tokens, we sent out a “heads-up” e-mail to the community on the 10th of January 2018, explaining that if people were interested in contributing, then now was the time to contribute, in order to not miss-out. This resulted in a massive influx of contributors in a very short time span. At that time (Thursday afternoon CET) both the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains were extremely slow and therefore some contributions came in many hours later, making it very difficult for us to both control the maximum token cap and to block further contributions.  As all early-bird contributions (due to security reasons) were made to individual wallets (and not to a public crowd-sale smart contract), it made it even more challenging to stop the early-bird private pre-sale in “real time”.

In total, we raised 11 M USD from more than 2000 contributors – distributed on 87.4 M FKX token - a result we are very satisfied with – also measured in the light of our very generous bonus structure.

After going through all the contributions and the calculations (some BTC contributions came days after), we concluded that we had in excess of 10% more token contributions, than we originally planned.

This was due to the strong demand and the above-mentioned delays in the blockchains.

Our priority from day one has been to have a broad crowd-sale for our community. A strong, broad and committed community is crucial for our growth and awareness of the FortKnoxster platform. Also, we do not want to disappoint people, who contributed in good faith, by not allowing them to get their FKX tokens.

Based on this, we have implemented a slight increase in the token numbers, as described below to ensure maximum participation and to adjust for the delay in registering contributions.

We have added an adjustment of 11.11% to increase the amount of FKX tokens making a total of 150 M tokens (from 135 M) and 89.250 M tokens available for the crowd sale (up from 80.325 M). Please check our updated white-paper for more information.

The difference between the 89.250 M and 87.4 M (1.85 M) will be air-dropped freely to all existing contributors-as an extra gesture Smiley Airdropped tokens are distributed proportionally and have status as extra bonus tokens.

We hope our community understands and supports this slight change in our terms – and again thank you for the overwhelming support you have shown to FortKnoxster.

Short Q and A:
Q: I already contributed – what shall I do now?
A: Nothing-sit back and wait for the tokens to be distributed.

Q: When are the tokens distributed?
A: Latest the 18th of February.

Q: Hmmmm; can I have my contribution refunded?
A: Sure, please login in to dashboard (before January 30 at 9.00 AM CET) to see refund instructions.

Q: Is there any further news regarding exchanges or other developments?
A: Yes, we will soon release some exciting news – so stay tuned to our social media platforms.

Got Questions?
Our team members are always available to answer your questions. Join our public channels on Telegram and follow us on Bitcointalk, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, Medium. Also, you can always get in touch with us directly via email at contact@fortknoxster.com.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

Really? they decided to sell all tokens in the pre-sale? that's bloody

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

No! Total supply went up 11%, total supply to users has gone up 11%. So, basically, a total supply is 150 M tokens (from 135 M) and 89.250 M tokens available for the crowd sale (up from 80.325 M).
jscholz

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:39:53 AM

Its actually due to such high demand. They said there was a $15M hard cap before the sale started. And that hard cap was reached before the public sale started. And the pre-sale was accessed by over 2000 contributors.
UstadSoleh

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:25:29 AM

Its actually due to such high demand. They said there was a $15M hard cap before the sale started. And that hard cap was reached before the public sale started. And the pre-sale was accessed by over 2000 contributors.
the project could be said to be this successful, yeah hopefully for pre-sales of her later to enter the market with high-priced so as not to disappoint participants joined here.

paskal_navi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

the project could be said to be this successful, yeah hopefully for pre-sales of her later to enter the market with high-priced so as not to disappoint participants joined here.
We will not disappoint you. Thank you for your support!
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

The FortKnoxster platform has a huge, expansible global potential. By using the powerful capabilities of advanced encryption solutions and block chains to centralization of the structure, FortKnoxster will help the world to become more secure Roll Eyes
paskal_navi

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

The FortKnoxster platform has a huge, expansible global potential. By using the powerful capabilities of advanced encryption solutions and block chains to centralization of the structure, FortKnoxster will help the world to become more secure Roll Eyes
Exactly! Thank you for your support! Stay tuned. More updates soon to come. According to the Roadmap, it is planned to be launch in Q3/2018. However things are running well, we will keep you posted if there are changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: