Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much bitcoin cost in the end of 2017  (Read 1641 times)
rahul10948 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:05:49 AM

Year by year bitcoin just prove its value and always stand on people believe....So this year is about to close. SO Guys what your opinion on price this year???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:16:48 AM

If bitcoin retains the strength it is showing now after the Segwit 2X fork in Novemeber, I would guess it will end the year 2017 with above 6000 USD in value. It has had a wonderful run in this year and there is no reason it will end the year downtrend. Smiley

xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:18:10 AM

we didn't know if were the price stop by end of 2017 but ithink bitcoin is end in higher price before 2017  i dont think so maybe by effect of hardfork...its my opinion..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:35:34 AM

until now I still do not know for sure about bitcoin prices at the end of the year. for the reason I have not seen any changes in the coin caused by hardfork, but I speculate it could probably be over $ 6500. and that's the last result. and that's a huge value for me.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:41:27 AM

I got information from some of my friends so I think bitcoin prices will tend to decrease or may be stable at the present price. in early 2018 I predict bitcoin will increase again Cheesy this is just my opinion.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:46:08 AM

The fork didnt made much of an impact so what are we expecting next?
It will just be Christmas where some companies give their bonuses to their employees.
Maybe some of our users here will be buying bitcoin at that time.
Again, demands will take it soaring high.
That is what I am expecting now so maybe it will range around $6800 - $7k.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:47:51 AM

My opinion on what would be the possible price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 is probably 6500 usd and up. Because the best entry this time around in bitcoin is 5800 usd and you can take profit at mid-November when it hits 6000 usd up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:51:23 AM

Year by year bitcoin just prove its value and always stand on people believe....So this year is about to close. SO Guys what your opinion on price this year???

It's really unpredictable how much bitcoin will cost right after the fork on November, but if Segwit2x does sell good and performs well, maybe the price of bitcoin will slander down to $5000. If however Segwit2x performs bad (just like any other competitors of bitcoin) then the price will most likely reach $6000 and up by the end of the year.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:56:06 AM

Before the end of the year Bitcoin price is going to reach $7000 mark and would never go down  to $6000 mark. The price in the coming year will bound from $6000 and will start to pump again. Im confident that this wouls happen because I've seen the rising demand for bitcoin. People are coming to know bitcoin and its becoming more acceptable. For now the best thing we could do is to buy and hold bitcoin until it reaches its highest point of value.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:56:48 AM

Could be anywhere from $5000, or a mid $4k, all the way up to $6k or $6.5k. There isn't anything to go off of besides speculation and I wouldn't be able to tell you anything of substance. It's all meaningless guesses unless there's someone with a ton of experience with trade signals and technical investments making some claims, which might have value or not. Bitcoin is too volatile for most trade signals to matter long-term anyways. I personally would expect something like where we are now, maybe slightly higher, by the time we reach the new year. That's a slightly conservative prediction, I'd think.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:04:32 AM

I'm guessing $6000 solid if there will be no more hard forks coming. I believe there will be minor forks but it won't really sink down the price of bitcoins. We can't really tell the price now because of how so many factors can affect this including the supply of bitcoins in the circulation right now or maybe some coin whale starts dumping some coins for cash. But I'm certain that prices will still go up before the year ends.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Gurdos

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:05:44 AM

If up to 7k comes this will be a record climb in speed. But while at 6k stopped and here already presses a feeling of joy for him. In general, we wait.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:06:59 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin has proved itself to the people who believed in it at every stage and especially at the comparison of previous year price with the next year. It is believed that bitcoin will reach to the price $10K soon but have no concrete idea about the month of the year 2018.
The bitcoin price at the end of this year will be around $7K but this is too early to say it because we have two full month left in the year ending. I hope bitcoin will once again bring joy to its users by the end of 2017.
Draketom

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:09:12 AM

From my own opinion, i really don't think Bitcoin will pass $6,000 per Bitcoin.
Because of the way the price it getting break down after any sudden rise.
But lest wait and see
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:11:32 AM

I do hope that bitcoin will reach the $6500 USD mark by the end of the year. It will be a great start for the upcoming year. Since bitcoin still has a lot to prove i think we can accept the fact that it will still go higher than that.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:12:24 AM

It's depend on the next fork on November, if the price of bitcoin increase up to $7,000 before the next fork come I think the price can reach $8k-9k in the end of 2017. In the last 2 year, the price of bitcoin always increase in December especially on Christmas.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:13:48 AM

After the fork it will have a slight downward to its price due to the people who are trading because the fork is over and they've claimed their BTG and then it will slightly take Bumps before or during december/Christmas seasons so we are expecting to reach the sky rocket price of $7000 plus for its price and by the next year we will reach its breakthrough promising price of $10000 just wait and we will see.

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:14:30 AM

bitcoin have a great value because bitcoin is popular in many country and all this world, if some people know about bitcoin and want to have it bitcoin price will going up again and because of market demand is bigger than stock, right now bitcoin stock in the world is around 16 Million its mean that onlu 5 million again maximum bitcoin stock reached

Gregmall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:14:40 AM

Price of bitcoin might struggle to reach $7000 per bitcoin before the end of the year, but it slash down again. It won't stay too much.
And it may actually not even reach 7k
ZaVigor

Activity: 13
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:17:37 AM

Bitcoin in the beginning of 2017 was ~ $950 .. I think Bitcoin BTC will take a rest in the end of 2017 until the Q2 of 2018 ...
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:17:42 AM

We can't actually predict bitcoin of it's volatility But now that It has Reached 6k USD And Up it Will Be Stabel for 6k and up, we only have two months Left before year Ends So it will also be possible that it will reach 7k if the Hard Fork Will be Successful. as long as we cannot conclude of what is the value of BTC.
saleenasmith

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:18:09 AM

Yes! The Bitcoin Price Increase very high but we can't say at the End of this year it gives the best response according to the Current situations.
Draketom

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:18:56 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin has proved itself to the people who believed in it at every stage and especially at the comparison of previous year price with the next year. It is believed that bitcoin will reach to the price $10K soon but have no concrete idea about the month of the year 2018.
The bitcoin price at the end of this year will be around $7K but this is too early to say it because we have two full month left in the year ending. I hope bitcoin will once again bring joy to its users by the end of 2017.

Yeah I agree its too early to say too. But maybe by Christmas and New Year time. Its believed the price of bitcoin use to skyrocket around this period
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:28:52 AM

As i can see the price is growing up, after Bitcoin gold fork the price has slightly decreased, but i think that in the end of 2017 we can see a price like $7k
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:40:42 AM

Yes it's true that bitcoin is going up and up considering what it was last year and what's it gone up this year it's amazing journey. Now that the Bitcoin Gold is over, all eyes are on segwit2x, as one can see Hong Kong exchanges are pulling out of Nya Agreement, which only means that segwit2x will not have the required support and will be another alt. That could play a major role on the prices. If all goes good then I see the prices going up by 7k and on the downside I see it at 4k. So currently it can end up anywhere.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:48:56 AM

I think the price of bitcoin in the end of the year will range from 6k to 6500k$ unless there is some news that will make the price of bitcoin increase. Who knows. Lets wait and see.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:36:09 AM

It's hard to predict at this time, since Fork did not updated. I am hoping Bitcoin price will reach from 8k to 10k at the end of Year as a lot of people are getting involved everyday in Bitcoin investments.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:45:58 AM

We can't actually predict bitcoin of it's volatility But now that It has Reached 6k USD And Up it Will Be Stabel for 6k and up, we only have two months Left before year Ends So it will also be possible that it will reach 7k if the Hard Fork Will be Successful. as long as we cannot conclude of what is the value of BTC.
It is true that no one can accurately predict the bitcoin price, but in the near future bitcoin has reached $ 6000 maybe after a hard fork the bitcoin price will slowly raise the price up to $ 7000. But I hope at the end of 2017 this bitcoin price could reach $ 10,000, hopefully the price increase with that amount could happen until the end of this year.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:46:16 AM

Seeing the fluctuations in bitcoin value as of today it seems it will only move within the range of $5500 - $6000 more or less the value before the closing of this year might be $6500 but it will still depend if the appreciation will continue otherwise the value will still remain at $6000..
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:53:16 AM

It's hard to predict at this time, since Fork did not updated. I am hoping Bitcoin price will reach from 8k to 10k at the end of Year as a lot of people are getting involved everyday in Bitcoin investments.

I am really skeptical with the price to soar this high of reaching even 8k. I think it would be in 6 to 7 k range . Considering the overall global scenario we will have to wait and see if there is any good news that bring the upside in the market else it would be normal price rise to be expected for now.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:54:55 AM

I'm guessing around $ 6000 because bitcoin is on uptrend as I can see bitcoin demand is greater for time to time.
Just take a look when Chinese decide to ban bitcoin, although bitcoin is affected on that time but the fact is bitcoin demand still same even greater
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:09:12 AM

I think the possible price of bitcoin is 7k upto 8k dollars and if that happen we can make more money and I hope so it will happen. But we dont know what actual price of bitcoin if its increase or decrease the price. But for sure many of the people us will use bitcoin and they support it. So if you want to make more money its better if you invest your extra money to earn more profit..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:44:30 AM

Am of the believe that Bitcoin value will reach  $7000 before end of December this year.  This is because the expected much decline in the value of Bitcoin as a result Fork was not felt or was  insignificant. So I expect Bitcoin value to grow up to like $7000 by the end of this year.

Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:32:30 PM

Seeing the fluctuations in bitcoin value as of today it seems it will only move within the range of $5500 - $6000 more or less the value before the closing of this year might be $6500 but it will still depend if the appreciation will continue otherwise the value will still remain at $6000..
I think bitcoin has a very strong support from the investors and therefore i think that at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin will cross 7000$ very easily, i am sure that bitcoin will cross the 6000$ limit in next week. i think the present time is the best time to invest money in bitcoin, if a person want to get some good profit from it.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:53:55 PM

If bitcoin retains the strength it is showing now after the Segwit 2X fork in Novemeber, I would guess it will end the year 2017 with above 6000 USD in value. It has had a wonderful run in this year and there is no reason it will end the year downtrend. Smiley
There are many reasons for a downtrend, never forget we are in the mess of a civil war.

Best to do a worst case TA as a guideline. I tend to start at the 3/25/2017 at $916, ignoring the mid July dip since it was highly artificiall, but taking the $3000 of 9/15/2017 since that has been reassuring the preceeding ATH as a support line. Those $3000 mark the floor from now on.
That line predicts you $4300 for New Year's Eve. So nearing that value would trigger a bullish take on markets. Right now we are kinda high, more in a selling position.

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:05:56 PM

I believe it will be around $6000-$7000 by the end of this year. I just read that China is coming back to the crypto market so we can see price rise soon. It's always profitable investing in bitcoins as bitcoin chart in long term always follow upward trend.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

Bitcoin values has been increasing since the beginning of this year and I do believe that bitcoin may hit $8000 before the end of this year as we expect buying momentum from now because of those that want to do shopping for Christmas. We have been experiencing this year after year: bitcoin price always increase in November and December and this year will not be an exemption. $8000 is My target and if we could not get close to that we should expect a serious clash of price next year.
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:59:08 PM

12000 USD to 15000 USD because market has promised bitcoin lover that the ending of year will be a surprise for bitcoin users. So we should need to hold our coins for long term and invest into bitcoin because it is right time to become a rich.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:45:51 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 5800 dollars and I thijk it will increase more next month once the fork done. I think the possible price of bitcoin before end of this year 2017 is possible become 7k dollars or 8k dollars but we can increase more like that if we want. Because the price of bitcoin is in our hand if we buy more bitcoin for sure it will increase and everyone will be benefits from this.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:16:58 PM

12000 USD to 15000 USD because market has promised bitcoin lover that the ending of year will be a surprise for bitcoin users. So we should need to hold our coins for long term and invest into bitcoin because it is right time to become a rich.
I am thinking bitcoin may reach 7000-8000$ end of this year. For 12k$ possible on year 2018, this possibly may reach because bitcoin has many users and demand is continue to grow. Yes it is better for hodling of btc profit will gain.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:58:14 PM

I am thinking bitcoin may reach 7000-8000$ end of this year. For 12k$ possible on year 2018, this possibly may reach because bitcoin has many users and demand is continue to grow. Yes it is better for hodling of btc profit will gain.

I can't say that bitcoin can reach $7000-$8000 in the end of this year. People cannot control the movement of bitcoin. Base on the bitcoin's current price, it is impossible to believe that it will rise in such price. Due to sudden increases and decreases of the BTC price, people are trying to predict the upcoming value of it but then , nobody can assure its real price.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:17:16 AM

Honestly man, nobody knows right now.

The price could wind up even further by the time the end of the year comes. However i personally feel like the price is probably going to stay at probably the same level as right now or potentially a bit less than the current prices.

It will depend on how Segwit2x turns out, though.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:21:09 AM

The price could wind up even further by the time the end of the year comes. However i personally feel like the price is probably going to stay at probably the same level as right now or potentially a bit less than the current prices.

I believe we cannot say the exact price of bitcoin would be in the end of 2017. But Im thinking btc price will continue to increase though were having a stable price right now. Well let's see the movement of btc in the market because as we know still there are many changes could happen, bitcoin fluctuates daily.
Jon Connor

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:34:09 AM

Segwit2x is a “fork off” the main chain (not a chain split) and b2x coins will be acredited to hodlers just like bcash was last August. Meaning hodlers will receive coins valued at a certain percentage of the Bitcoins they have at the time of the fork. Anyone in the right mind will be buying as much bitcoin as they can afford (before the fork) and storing them in a wallet where they hold their own private keys to take advantage of this. Imagine if b2x is 25% of btc? That’s a big dividend. I say there is a big rise in price to 10k next month when hodlers trade their B2x for BTC. Plus we get the bgold dividend too. 
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:56:23 AM

From my point of view that the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 may be 9000$ reaches because the price of bitcoin is countinously increases from month to month and the demand of bitcointalk is increases in the future so that the price was also increases but we are not sure that the price was surely increases at the end of 2017 because it depend on the popularity of bitcointalk and attraction of the people towards the bitcointalk. Bitcoin us a type of gambling in which we cannot say anything.
Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:09:41 PM

I hope the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 will be $7000.In today the value of bitcoin is at $5800 after that hard for the increase in the price of bitcoin got little slower but it still continues to rise .So still we have two months left in this year so i hope it have enough time to reach $7000 by december 2017.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:22:31 PM

Well I guess the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 will reach to $7000 since it still has two months to increase from its current price. But we don't know what will happen this coming fork on november so it's hard to tell but we are hoping for the best.
btcbonanza

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:19:06 PM

I hope the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 will be $7000.In today the value of bitcoin is at $5800 after that hard for the increase in the price of bitcoin got little slower but it still continues to rise .So still we have two months left in this year so i hope it have enough time to reach $7000 by december 2017.
Hopefully, I believe it will sum up to 7000$ till the year's end. Today the price is still between 5700$-5900$ and is stable around this from the past few days. But I think it will continue to rise corresponding to its ongoing increasing demand in the people. It may also be above than my predictions, if no further hurdle comes into its path...
e-coinomist
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:24:40 PM

Exactly depending on that. And any doubts are highly justified. Always just cheering for the cheering cause alone brings us nowhere at all. It's stupid repetitive behavior.
Those $3000 as a support had been acknowledged one time, the higher support would be like $5000 but confirmation still pending.

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

I think it will be able to reach a price of 7000$ at the end of this year. It is now tied with the market value of 6000$ and having difficulties on the increase of its value and is probably caused by the incoming hardfork. After the hardfork, there's a huge possibility that it will be a source of increase on the value of Bitcoin just like with the recent one. An increase of 1000$ is more realistic on a length of 2 months.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

From my point of view that the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 may be 9000$ reaches because the price of bitcoin is countinously increases from month to month and the demand of bitcointalk is increases in the future so that the price was also increases but we are not sure that the price was surely increases at the end of 2017 because it depend on the popularity of bitcointalk and attraction of the people towards the bitcointalk. Bitcoin us a type of gambling in which we cannot say anything.
Bitcoin price increase is influenced by the demand for Bitcoin in the world. when demand is increasing, the chance of bitcoin price increases will be higher. If you notice then Bitcoin is currently experiencing an unusually high price increase. If I predict then I want to say that 7,000 $ to 8,000 $ is a very rational price range. I see that Bitcoin has an opportunity to get better. there is about 2 months to reach the end of 2017 and that's enough for me to achieve the desired target.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:01:07 PM

I predict bitcoin would reach $7000 at the end of this year. This hardfork is going to be challenging. BTG is going to be introduced. Many say that If you bitcoin in your wallet, bitcoin gold will be given free. If this happens, the bitcoin value will go down. Wish this should not happen.

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

There is a high possibility that bitcoin reach a $6000 per Bitcoin, but that depends on the continues demand. I think it will reach over $6000 since there is no reason for investors to deny it this year since there is no corresponding coin that can be compared to bitcoin.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

oegarod

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

There is a high possibility that bitcoin reach a $6000 per Bitcoin, but that depends on the continues demand. I think it will reach over $6000 since there is no reason for investors to deny it this year since there is no corresponding coin that can be compared to bitcoin.
$6000 by the year end is an assured fact. Till now the price moves up and down, but to the one who keep hold of it with patience has profited big out of the same. It's our responsibility to predict the market and make decisions, 2017 seems to be a blessed year as more users were making a large scale profit based on the price growth.
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

There is, I even can see the price can reach up to $7,000 in the end of 2017. Because we have another fork on next month and it could be another huge increase on that day. Everything can happen though, my prediction is the price will not going down to $4.5k, minimum $5k.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:03:42 PM

This year will ever remain one of the most memorable years in the history of the lives of bitcoin as many of us that have be followed price movement for the past ten months can testified how bitcoin rise from  $758 to $6150. There were a lot of attack and the banned of cryptocurrencies activities in China but bitcoin remain strong. 2017, also look like robust for bitcoin going to mainstreams media. country like Japan and south Korea also legalized bitcoin this year.
e-coinomist
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:29:44 PM

There is, I even can see the price can reach up to $7,000 in the end of 2017. Because we have another fork on next month and it could be another huge increase on that day. Everything can happen though, my prediction is the price will not going down to $4.5k, minimum $5k.
Reassuring that $5000 support (former local ATH) could confirm the trend. $4.5k are a breakthrough of that base and would not leave the best impression upon a bullish future. A bearish turn requires at least -20% drop which $4.5k would do archive.
Again, beeing bullish just because ya wanna ain't enough! There needs to be some confirmation, some fundamentals. The fork turning out into a single pathway to continue, instead of a continual civil war *that* would be a change.
Bitcoin allready could be like $10.000 without those struggles.
nightrider

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:58:46 PM

I think that the cost of this will not increase until the end of the year. It is stable and people are getting used to it. There is no reason for it to rise higher. It's too high for all the other currencies.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

chadzscript

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:01:13 AM

i checked the bitcoin value today and it increased but who knows? that bitcoin value is getting smaller or bigger in the end of 2017? i think we have no idea so we need to risk if we invest or not.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:03:46 AM

i checked the bitcoin value today and it increased but who knows? that bitcoin value is getting smaller or bigger in the end of 2017? i think we have no idea so we need to risk if we invest or not.
yeah thats right we dont have idea what will happen in bitcoin value in this year end. Cause its to hard to speculate because its always volatile every time.  I think much better  to makes some prediction instead of speculating. Cause the fluctuation of bitcoin always happened.
shariya M

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:10:05 AM

It is expected to Reach 10k at the End of 2k17
phrost

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:24:18 AM

USD 20500.00
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:52:37 PM

USD 20500.00
first, do not use USD for dollar, use the $ symbol to mention dollar. from where can it be speculated like that? this year will reach $ 20k, I think it is very difficult to speculate today, because the price tends to be stable for now, we can only make predictions. too difficult to reach $ 10k for the end of this year, especially with the coming of this hard fork November, chances are the bitcoin price will drop after the hard fork.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

USD 20500.00
first, do not use USD for dollar, use the $ symbol to mention dollar. from where can it be speculated like that? this year will reach $ 20k, I think it is very difficult to speculate today, because the price tends to be stable for now, we can only make predictions. too difficult to reach $ 10k for the end of this year, especially with the coming of this hard fork November, chances are the bitcoin price will drop after the hard fork.

Really? This didn't really happen with BCH. In fact the price of btc went up after the fork.

I know when 2x is released I'll dump that rubbish for btc.
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:41:41 PM

Day by day Bitcoin getting more popular. Hope in the end of 2017 the bitcoin price will 6k$++

thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

I predict $7000 bitcoin value by end 2017. Because, it looks like there will be another spike in mid 2018. Demand still continue to increase as the popularity bitcoin as the most profitable investment rumored from any angle.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:42:46 PM

Bitcoin in this year has a very good price and has an ever-increasing trend, I just see bitcoin prices will be closed at high prices by the end of this year, so I'll still hodl the bitcoin. Holding bitcoin for a long time will make us gain profit, so there is nothing wrong we hope bitcoin prices will be above 7k usd by the end of this year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Barbut

Activity: 1694

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:10:06 PM

Today we saw new all times high bitcoin price, and that is making me to feel more optimistic about future of bitcoin. Until the end of the year there is 60 more days and with bitcoins we know that many things can happen in just few days so this 60 days give a lot of chances for price to go up more. My prediction for end of the year is stronghold on 6.500$. Maybe even close to $7K, with bitcoin we never know, but looks like Chinese are getting back into the game, that can launch bitcoin to much higher mark.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
onurgozupek

Activity: 1289
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:12:07 PM

It will be close to, or may be a little bir higher than $7k. But I also think that it won't last long.
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:16:08 PM

we can make prediction about the price that tells the price will reach in one level price but still we don't know how much the final price for bitcoin in the end of 2017. I think every people wants bitcoin is increase too high and they expecting to see the high price in this year so they can sell the bitcoin to make huge profit. we have seen that bitcoin is made correction price in few days ago and now the price is trying to increase back and now I think the price is reach in $6xxx. it is a good news for us and we can still hope that bitcoin price will going to go up in this year.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:58:18 AM

I think that price will surely reach $7000 till the end of this year because it was predicted that it will be $6000 till the end but now it is becoming  more stable and more valued than this. we can say that its price is tremendously increasing and will keep on increasing.

Due to the new ICO's dropping down the investment in bitcoins is increasing day by day and this is making the bitcoin price increase and thi will go on for many days i think.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

$ 10k is the good prediction about bitcoin at the end of 2017. I think it is very easy for bitcoin to get the predicted price because demand in the market is very high and due to this demand ratio price will increase unpredictably. Hopefully within a month time china will announce the reopening of exchanging in her country positively and then chines will start once again investment in bitcoin and consequently the price will up much than the prediction.
loreykyutt05

Activity: 434

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

$ 10k is the good prediction about bitcoin at the end of 2017. I think it is very easy for bitcoin to get the predicted price because demand in the market is very high and due to this demand ratio price will increase unpredictably. Hopefully within a month time china will announce the reopening of exchanging in her country positively and then chines will start once again investment in bitcoin and consequently the price will up much than the prediction.
right actually this is the most realistic prediction for this year at this moment bitcoin already reach $7000 all time high and there still two more weeks before the fork will occur on November so we can expect that bitcoin price will continue to rise since many people are holding it and also not mentioning that holiday season is already coming and I suspect many people will use there many to invest on bitcoins that will surely appreciate the bitcoin value.

shata

Activity: 547

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:40:04 AM

Bitcoin in this year has a very good price and has an ever-increasing trend, I just see bitcoin prices will be closed at high prices by the end of this year, so I'll still hodl the bitcoin. Holding bitcoin for a long time will make us gain profit, so there is nothing wrong we hope bitcoin prices will be above 7k usd by the end of this year.

Throughout the year, various expert have tried to predict the bitcoin's price and most of them have failed. Unlike other financial assets, BTC is traded  on the free market which is expose to many different influences and this make it all but impossible to anyone to correctly predict the price at any given time. Base of these, I can't also tell the bitcoin's price at the end of 2017 but I am pretty sure that it would be in a good price.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
JOIN NOW
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:52:51 AM

Definitely it's hard for us to determine the future value of bitcoin in the market, as you can see bitcoin price now in the market are rapidly increasing. Otherwise bitcoin prices now was already touches the $7000, I think sooner of later bitcoin value were reach the $8000.
Hopefully that bitcoin price in the market was continuously raising up until Christmas, because if it is happen. I have high amount used in Christmas vacation, maybe me and my family was totally enjoy on that day.
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:33:13 PM

Bitcoin is my favorite currency and the price of bitcoin is raising so fact and now 1 Bitcoin equals upto 7k Dollar  and if the price continue to growing in this way then  i think  bitcoin obviously can hit 8500$ or more before the end of this year

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mostkey

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:04:03 PM

Definitely it's hard for us to determine the future value of bitcoin in the market, as you can see bitcoin price now in the market are rapidly increasing. Otherwise bitcoin prices now was already touches the $7000, I think sooner of later bitcoin value were reach the $8000.
Hopefully that bitcoin price in the market was continuously raising up until Christmas, because if it is happen. I have high amount used in Christmas vacation, maybe me and my family was totally enjoy on that day.
with this we will find the cost is quite high because of high prices that also affect the transaction costs. but we do not need to worry because this is spadan with the income we have, if possible we need to find jobs that only make payments to bitcoin
bambazamba

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:33:22 PM

After the sudden rise, only speculations can be formed as anything can happen. Bitcoin may jump to $10,000 or come back to $5,000. Anything can happen and that is the purity of this currency, the volatile factors makes Bitcoin to be risky and at the same time profitable investment. If Bitcoin is not corrected soon it may jump $10,000 by the end of 2017.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:27:21 AM

I predict that the bitcoin price at the end of the year is about $ 7500 to $ 8000. I know, there will be some people who make bitcoin prices to pump at the end of the year. well, it often happens at the end of the year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:48:59 AM

After the sudden rise, only speculations can be formed as anything can happen. Bitcoin may jump to $10,000 or come back to $5,000. Anything can happen and that is the purity of this currency, the volatile factors makes Bitcoin to be risky and at the same time profitable investment. If Bitcoin is not corrected soon it may jump $10,000 by the end of 2017.
That is too much, $10,000 is hard to meets maybe bitcoin value before end of the year are played into $7000-$8000 this speculation was close in reality.
Because if you can see bitcoin value now in the market it was fluctuates only into $6900 up to $7500, moreover this coin now was so in demand so I think it hard to meet it up the $10,000 for now maybe on the next next year it is possible.
Jonyshake71

Activity: 344

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:04:30 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2021, 04:47:21 AM by Jonyshake71

i thin,, btc now changing world and totally  change my life style . btc is now increasing so much that  people are now using  bitcoin.if bitcoin can hold this increasing speed then  i think that day is not so far when bitcoin would hit 100k but at this moment, i think bitcoin can hit 8k in the end of this 2017.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

That is too much, $10,000 is hard to meets maybe bitcoin value before end of the year are played into $7000-$8000 this speculation was close in reality.
Because if you can see bitcoin value now in the market it was fluctuates only into $6900 up to $7500, moreover this coin now was so in demand so I think it hard to meet it up the $10,000 for now maybe on the next next year it is possible.

We can't say it is impossible because another hard fork is coming up so there are many chances for price bump.Current price of bitcoin is $ 7500 so $ 10000 looks reachable at the end of 2017.
But i expect the bitcoin will reach upto $ 9000 by this december.
Missolawumi

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:22:17 PM

It might touch 10,000dolls with the look of things
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: