Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much bitcoin cost in the end of 2017  (Read 1636 times)
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:58:14 PM

Year by year bitcoin just prove its value and always stand on people believe....So this year is about to close. SO Guys what your opinion on price this year???
12000 USD to 15000 USD because market has promised bitcoin lover that the ending of year will be a surprise for bitcoin users. So we should need to hold our coins for long term and invest into bitcoin because it is right time to become a rich.
I am thinking bitcoin may reach 7000-8000$ end of this year. For 12k$ possible on year 2018, this possibly may reach because bitcoin has many users and demand is continue to grow. Yes it is better for hodling of btc profit will gain.

I can't say that bitcoin can reach $7000-$8000 in the end of this year. People cannot control the movement of bitcoin. Base on the bitcoin's current price, it is impossible to believe that it will rise in such price. Due to sudden increases and decreases of the BTC price, people are trying to predict the upcoming value of it but then , nobody can assure its real price.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:17:16 AM

Year by year bitcoin just prove its value and always stand on people believe....So this year is about to close. SO Guys what your opinion on price this year???

Honestly man, nobody knows right now.

The price could wind up even further by the time the end of the year comes. However i personally feel like the price is probably going to stay at probably the same level as right now or potentially a bit less than the current prices.

It will depend on how Segwit2x turns out, though.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:21:09 AM

The price could wind up even further by the time the end of the year comes. However i personally feel like the price is probably going to stay at probably the same level as right now or potentially a bit less than the current prices.

I believe we cannot say the exact price of bitcoin would be in the end of 2017. But Im thinking btc price will continue to increase though were having a stable price right now. Well let's see the movement of btc in the market because as we know still there are many changes could happen, bitcoin fluctuates daily.
Jon Connor

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:34:09 AM

Segwit2x is a “fork off” the main chain (not a chain split) and b2x coins will be acredited to hodlers just like bcash was last August. Meaning hodlers will receive coins valued at a certain percentage of the Bitcoins they have at the time of the fork. Anyone in the right mind will be buying as much bitcoin as they can afford (before the fork) and storing them in a wallet where they hold their own private keys to take advantage of this. Imagine if b2x is 25% of btc? That’s a big dividend. I say there is a big rise in price to 10k next month when hodlers trade their B2x for BTC. Plus we get the bgold dividend too. 
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:56:23 AM

From my point of view that the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 may be 9000$ reaches because the price of bitcoin is countinously increases from month to month and the demand of bitcointalk is increases in the future so that the price was also increases but we are not sure that the price was surely increases at the end of 2017 because it depend on the popularity of bitcointalk and attraction of the people towards the bitcointalk. Bitcoin us a type of gambling in which we cannot say anything.
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:09:41 PM

I hope the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 will be $7000.In today the value of bitcoin is at $5800 after that hard for the increase in the price of bitcoin got little slower but it still continues to rise .So still we have two months left in this year so i hope it have enough time to reach $7000 by december 2017.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:22:31 PM

Well I guess the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 will reach to $7000 since it still has two months to increase from its current price. But we don't know what will happen this coming fork on november so it's hard to tell but we are hoping for the best.
btcbonanza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:19:06 PM

I hope the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 will be $7000.In today the value of bitcoin is at $5800 after that hard for the increase in the price of bitcoin got little slower but it still continues to rise .So still we have two months left in this year so i hope it have enough time to reach $7000 by december 2017.
Hopefully, I believe it will sum up to 7000$ till the year's end. Today the price is still between 5700$-5900$ and is stable around this from the past few days. But I think it will continue to rise corresponding to its ongoing increasing demand in the people. It may also be above than my predictions, if no further hurdle comes into its path...
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:24:40 PM

Exactly depending on that. And any doubts are highly justified. Always just cheering for the cheering cause alone brings us nowhere at all. It's stupid repetitive behavior.
Those $3000 as a support had been acknowledged one time, the higher support would be like $5000 but confirmation still pending.

Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

I think it will be able to reach a price of 7000$ at the end of this year. It is now tied with the market value of 6000$ and having difficulties on the increase of its value and is probably caused by the incoming hardfork. After the hardfork, there's a huge possibility that it will be a source of increase on the value of Bitcoin just like with the recent one. An increase of 1000$ is more realistic on a length of 2 months.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

From my point of view that the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 may be 9000$ reaches because the price of bitcoin is countinously increases from month to month and the demand of bitcointalk is increases in the future so that the price was also increases but we are not sure that the price was surely increases at the end of 2017 because it depend on the popularity of bitcointalk and attraction of the people towards the bitcointalk. Bitcoin us a type of gambling in which we cannot say anything.
Bitcoin price increase is influenced by the demand for Bitcoin in the world. when demand is increasing, the chance of bitcoin price increases will be higher. If you notice then Bitcoin is currently experiencing an unusually high price increase. If I predict then I want to say that 7,000 $ to 8,000 $ is a very rational price range. I see that Bitcoin has an opportunity to get better. there is about 2 months to reach the end of 2017 and that's enough for me to achieve the desired target.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:01:07 PM

I predict bitcoin would reach $7000 at the end of this year. This hardfork is going to be challenging. BTG is going to be introduced. Many say that If you bitcoin in your wallet, bitcoin gold will be given free. If this happens, the bitcoin value will go down. Wish this should not happen.

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

There is a high possibility that bitcoin reach a $6000 per Bitcoin, but that depends on the continues demand. I think it will reach over $6000 since there is no reason for investors to deny it this year since there is no corresponding coin that can be compared to bitcoin.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

There is a high possibility that bitcoin reach a $6000 per Bitcoin, but that depends on the continues demand. I think it will reach over $6000 since there is no reason for investors to deny it this year since there is no corresponding coin that can be compared to bitcoin.
$6000 by the year end is an assured fact. Till now the price moves up and down, but to the one who keep hold of it with patience has profited big out of the same. It's our responsibility to predict the market and make decisions, 2017 seems to be a blessed year as more users were making a large scale profit based on the price growth.
brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

There is, I even can see the price can reach up to $7,000 in the end of 2017. Because we have another fork on next month and it could be another huge increase on that day. Everything can happen though, my prediction is the price will not going down to $4.5k, minimum $5k.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:03:42 PM

This year will ever remain one of the most memorable years in the history of the lives of bitcoin as many of us that have be followed price movement for the past ten months can testified how bitcoin rise from  $758 to $6150. There were a lot of attack and the banned of cryptocurrencies activities in China but bitcoin remain strong. 2017, also look like robust for bitcoin going to mainstreams media. country like Japan and south Korea also legalized bitcoin this year.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:29:44 PM

There is, I even can see the price can reach up to $7,000 in the end of 2017. Because we have another fork on next month and it could be another huge increase on that day. Everything can happen though, my prediction is the price will not going down to $4.5k, minimum $5k.
Reassuring that $5000 support (former local ATH) could confirm the trend. $4.5k are a breakthrough of that base and would not leave the best impression upon a bullish future. A bearish turn requires at least -20% drop which $4.5k would do archive.
Again, beeing bullish just because ya wanna ain't enough! There needs to be some confirmation, some fundamentals. The fork turning out into a single pathway to continue, instead of a continual civil war *that* would be a change.
Bitcoin allready could be like $10.000 without those struggles.
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:58:46 PM

I think that the cost of this will not increase until the end of the year. It is stable and people are getting used to it. There is no reason for it to rise higher. It's too high for all the other currencies.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

chadzscript

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:01:13 AM

i checked the bitcoin value today and it increased but who knows? that bitcoin value is getting smaller or bigger in the end of 2017? i think we have no idea so we need to risk if we invest or not.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:03:46 AM

i checked the bitcoin value today and it increased but who knows? that bitcoin value is getting smaller or bigger in the end of 2017? i think we have no idea so we need to risk if we invest or not.
yeah thats right we dont have idea what will happen in bitcoin value in this year end. Cause its to hard to speculate because its always volatile every time.  I think much better  to makes some prediction instead of speculating. Cause the fluctuation of bitcoin always happened.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: