Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Hackable?  (Read 4061 times)
rahmanrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:15:12 PM

I think it can't be hackable unless of our own careless.if you are careless on your account,and if your always checking all the links that was sent in forum.so if you casrefull about this type of things i think then you will stay in the safe zone from hacking your wallet.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:18:02 PM

Now everyone is investing heavily on Bitcoin. But can anyone hack this Bitakayena? If Bitcoin means hacks, then there will be a lot of damage. Where is Bitcoin's hidden security?

It is possible that anyone can hack your bitcoin and in our time there are so many hacker and they want to be rich instant so as i research there's have a software that can handle your bitcoin offline you didnt need to worry to your bitcoin and this is one of the solution to secured your bitcoin and no one can see or can hack your account just becauss of it is offline.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:37:06 PM

Yes bitcoin is hackable, but that doesn't mean that it is easy to hack, the ones managing bitcoin are placing very high security to prevent hackers to hack their system and also takes a lot of skill to perform this kind of hacking.
Bitcoin is actually a digital currency and it's available on internet and hackers also using internet to hack something but my opinion is different because bitcoin is very mature now and bitcoin get a lot of experience from market it face a lot of challenges in this time so bitcoin know very well how to handle the situation and there is no chance of any hacker to hack bitcoin because it’s very strong then every and It will never be hack.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:43:43 PM

yeah everything is hackable , but the protect of bitcoin very secure and hard to hack , i think few years ago bitcoin ever get hack(?)(correct me if im wrong)  and the damage  is the value of bitcoin drop so hard
 Wink
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:05:46 PM

Never. BTC network is more secure and algoridhem made hardcode.
If BTC can hack it had happend

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

no, it not hackable it is very secure system your wallet can be hacked only if your email id revelled otherwise no chance.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

I think it is possible to hack bitcoin if your not careful in your account and you show your bitcoin publicly theres a huge chance that someone might hack your account but there are instances that if your wallet address might go down and lost all your bitcoin on it. Thats why you should transfer some of your money in your bank account
p2pFuture2

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:14:37 PM

Bitcoin is a totally online based coin. So, there is a vast chance of being hacked.
martin1603

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

All is hackable, above all if it is a online system.
But i think that is not easy to hack the bitcoin system, and the team is constantly work to make secure their systems
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:21:46 PM

All is hackable, above all if it is a online system.
But i think that is not easy to hack the bitcoin system, and the team is constantly work to make secure their systems
True that ,while there are good people putting systems in place to make bitcoins more and more secure, there are also people putting efforts to bypass these systems and hack bitcoins.I do hope that bitcoin should remain a foolproof system
crypto_angel007

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:36:08 PM

i think it up to you that how much safe your wallet. i think it's better to collect bitcoin in core wallet (which wallet prefer personal key). cause you can not trust any exchange wallet.
DassKass

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:47:52 PM

Yes, it is possible, it’s just not feasible. The system is quite secure, as long as the private keys are kept secure. Undecided
dontbefazed

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:49:07 PM

Maybe Bitcoin wallets will be hackable when quantum computers come to realization, but until then it's all secure. And I don't think we have to worry for quite some time  Tongue Bitcoin's definitely a lot more secure than banks though!
jobjorn

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:48:14 PM

i don't think so
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:34:15 PM

Today everything is possible. Hackers breaks in government system so probably there is nothing to stop them of breaking in every system. What they can hack is wallet of people who hold their bitcoins in wallet.  There was a many stolen bitcoins till now, just check last news from 5 days ago about NiceHash where "hackers" stole 4700 bitcoins.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:57:36 AM

Security issue is the fundamental to a bitcoin ever since its development. Bitcoin is created by satoshi nakamoto since 2008-2009. Bitcoin has what we called a blockchain, this blockchain is a public ledger used to verify all the transactions, and also to record transactions. And all bitcoin users are free to review, including the hackers. But since then it is being secured and not able to hacked it. But still there is a potential for security risk in any stages of the trading process.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:01:29 AM

It can be hacked. But it depends upon you on how are you gonna take care of your wallet . There are 2Rf codes that could help in securing your very own account. If you're willing to do that then you can be secured.
I absolutely agree to that, it can be hacked but if you keep it in a safe place it can't be hacked. You must keep your private key and password so that no one can stealth your bitcoin. You can also put 2fa in your wallet to make it more secure and safe. Just keep your bitcoin in a safe place.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:44:53 PM

I think there is a possibility since the company and management of bitcoin is computer-based program but management of bitcoin provides a high level of security and hired an Information Technology professional to secure that this conflict can prevented and cured, so that it will not bring too much problem in their carrier.
Crypto Rock

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:42:35 PM

Indeed it is. The blockchain platform may be more solid and secure, but other elements of the "crypto service" (wallet, exchanges, mining pools, mining rigs, nodes, ICO web pages, etc ... ) are open to "traditional" Internet type of hacking. 

Everything can be hacked. In crptoworld, nothing is totally secure Smiley
ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:49:08 PM

If you have to hack something then it has to be criticized first. Since Bitcoin cannot detect any of its transactions, there is no question of Bitcoin hacking. Unless you give someone your private key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: