Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinOrama Report on the KnCminer/OrSoC Open-day Mon 10/06/13 (Stockholm)  (Read 55671 times)
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 08:42:43 PM

To the people flaming KS and Bitcoinorama:

Cool off, guys. Both are doing their job. It's way better for the community to have them both, than having just one of them or none.

Bitcoinorama is very thorough and did a huge work, but it's true that he might be a little "over-enthusiastic" at times. Well, the truth is that he even would like to work for KnC, he admitted that. But this does not mean that he's dishonest, just that he is a little bit biased.

From the other side KS is playing devil's advocates, raising clever and adequate concerns, cooling off people's hope that turns in "wishful thinking" some times.

TL-DR -> we need them both. Keep up the good job, guys Wink

No-  KS is playing the troll at this point...  Many times he has posted misinformation instead of honest concern to try to stay relevant

Bit late at this point but... quote me posting misinformation please. I don't pretend not to make mistakes, but I've been rather thorough on KNC/KNCMINER/ORSOC (not every bit of info is on this forum). I see bashing and no quoting. I'm busy with more important things ATM, but I'll devote my full attention to these discussions in August.
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 02:42:19 AM

To the people flaming KS and Bitcoinorama:

Cool off, guys. Both are doing their job. It's way better for the community to have them both, than having just one of them or none.

Bitcoinorama is very thorough and did a huge work, but it's true that he might be a little "over-enthusiastic" at times. Well, the truth is that he even would like to work for KnC, he admitted that. But this does not mean that he's dishonest, just that he is a little bit biased.

From the other side KS is playing devil's advocates, raising clever and adequate concerns, cooling off people's hope that turns in "wishful thinking" some times.

TL-DR -> we need them both. Keep up the good job, guys Wink

No-  KS is playing the troll at this point...  Many times he has posted misinformation instead of honest concern to try to stay relevant

Bit late at this point but... quote me posting misinformation please. I don't pretend not to make mistakes, but I've been rather thorough on KNC/KNCMINER/ORSOC (not every bit of info is on this forum). I see bashing and no quoting. I'm busy with more important things ATM, but I'll devote my full attention to these discussions in August.

pull someone else into your web of FUD

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:49:02 PM

pull someone else into your web of FUD

I bow to your eloquence.  Kiss
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:49:25 PM

my first thread i remember reading @ bitcointalk  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: