Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you get from airdrops - a review  (Read 3267 times)
Ireneath44

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:57:27 PM

I have registered for few this past 1 week and am hoping to start receiving them soon,ther is no harm in trying,since its free to have it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

i join many air drop in last month, biggest i can get its 100000 token, and now in exchanger is about 40 $, yeah its addicted, wanna get more and more air drop, but other token until now have not listed in exchanger, i hope soon..
Birdyyy (OP)

Activity: 71

INS Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:58:29 PM

those are some recent airdrops:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VyUFWDZPToU-1WWKFRZQAkK77Fyso2m5JYDdxavfYG8/edit#gid=0

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:54:39 AM

the best airdrop tokens I've ever joined are PosToken ,,, jajjaj
0.1 ETH  Cheesy Cheesy
other airdrop like a dime that lost its home and filled my wallet
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:49:09 AM

I joined recently another promising coin that has finished their first airdrop that was Sugarcoin and I did not expect to get 0.347 Eth in return. I knew that Sugarcoin was not an ordinary airdrop and so far this is the best that I experienced participating in airdrops.
jude77

Activity: 597

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:28:22 PM

I've been participating airdrop for one week now and there are so many airdrops that are confusing and seems like a scam. They have no websites at all and only just a twitter account and sometimes they asked you to donate before you can join.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:57:17 PM

Do not donate if asked for by airdrop. Genuine airdrops do not require donations. Do not give private key to airdrop.
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:34:44 PM

No one will be rich with airdrops   Kiss Tongue
Birdyyy (OP)

INS Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:04:35 PM

No one will be rich with airdrops   Kiss Tongue

Like no one got rich with bitcoin  Roll Eyes

numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:53:26 AM

[/quote]

it depends on the price of the token that will you get, hahaha, but because sometime you will get tokens that has not even has the price of 1$, just a waste of time and effort, but if you want to earn a lot, participate many airdrops for sure you can earn much. Wink
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:55:27 PM

Still do not see it coming.Some airdrops are just nothing.I did participated on different airdrops but never have gotten a single token how was that?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Birdyyy (OP)

INS Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:13:26 PM

Still do not see it coming.Some airdrops are just nothing.I did participated on different airdrops but never have gotten a single token how was that?

Wow thats strange i got around 400$ in 2 months

Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

i apply some airdrops. until now i get about 0.8 eth from airdrops.. just few airdrops with good prices

That's huge pal. I think you you got it from scammy e-versions of btc or color versions of bitcoin and ethereum airdrops because that is also where I got my biggest profit from airdrop which is .50 eth. Now, other airdrops all want to do phishing or donation or asking for payment.
I used only one airdrop and it didn't bring me much profit, but reading all these posts i am thinking to join every single airdrop. I never looked at airdrop as something which can give me money but some users here are saying that they are earning nice money.

I will give it a shot, can you tell me how airdrops are phishing users, i don't understand that? In which way?

Its not necessary to join all airdrops, just joined on those who do have potential not just on those coins that are just going with the hype. Phishing attempts is possible either on slack which they mimic such sites like mew. When you are a newbie you would easily fall but if you do have expert eyes you would really see the difference. I have earned decent amount on airdrops too but i have stored lots of shitcoin too its just really a matter of chance on hitting up the right one. Just join if you able to do so since they not requiring too much time to register on their airdrop.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dadandandadan

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:32:27 PM

I just wanted to share my “airdrop journey” with you. I got my first airdrop 41 days ago and as you see i kind of became addicted. i try to participate in as many airdrops as possible and i got one or two nice tokens out of it. Not all of them will get “the new bitcoin” but i hope to get one or two good returns. Do you participate in any airdrops?

https://imgur.com/a/8Mto6
I do participate on Airdrop, Its easy to participate but not that easy to find a legit one... i already join on different channels/groups on telegram regarding AirDrops, But as off now i earned not that big enough to be proud off but its fine with me . Its better to have than nothing....If only i started participating Airdrop a long time ago i would be rich by now hehehe...

m. yasir

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:22:27 AM

The first airdrop I got 1eth from ebtc and made me also addicted to hunting airdrop from the 25 types of coins that I got but not a coin that cost as expensive as Ebtc, there just under 0.1eth and I forgot to campaign. Until now the airdrop for me is just a nuisance.
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:30:45 AM

the income from airdrop depending on the developer and coin development we follow, if the airdrop is aimed and has a useful function for humanity or for other positive things it might be a fantastic coin but if the purpose of the airdrop itself is not there yet may get an average price. according to my knowledge
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:43:50 AM

The amount of airdrop that is currently only slightly more valuable than 0.1 ETH and some are priced can be high when entering the stock because of their interest who like to trade [sell and buy]

numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:11:28 AM

[/quote]

when i sold all my tokens that i get from airdrops, i earn almost 100$ on that, some token is just a waste you cannot even get 1$ on it. but airdrop is still can make an extra income Smiley
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:25:36 AM

Why don't you participate in bounty campaings rather. I see airdrop as a waste of time without a real income be generated. Is anyone making a living from airdrop?
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:48:55 AM

Why don't you participate in bounty campaings rather. I see airdrop as a waste of time without a real income be generated. Is anyone making a living from airdrop?

I doubt anyone could earn a living from airdrops. I did an experiment for a few weeks to see if I could eek out any value, and for the most part, they end up costing nearly as much in gas to transfer/trade. That said, there are exceptions. As a general rule of thumb, if it's another clone-coin with no vision, roadmap or real purpose - other than getting listed on exchanges (or BS promises of a linked credit card [I say this because if TenX had as much trouble as they did finding processing partners with the millions they raised, ETH, BTC, DASH, "insert name" clone with no real backing, doesn't stand a chance]), it will probably be worthless. I also see a lot of BS token sales with goals that are near-on impossible with the amounts they're trying to raise. Bounty campaigns tend to be far better, especially when tied to a credible ICO. Ultimately you need to be selective, and pick the ones that look like they might amount to something over time.

Another BIG red flag to look out for, is drops tied to an ICO, that get distributed before the conclusion of the token sale. That instantly kills any credibility in my mind, as it devalues the token before it's even launched, often resulting in traders on Etherdelta getting the tokens cheaper than people are paying for them via the official site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: