Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ONGOING ICO!] 🔹 MeeTip 🔹 CONNECTING PLACES OF ENCOUNTERS 👥  (Read 17690 times)
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:58:52 PM

I found this article about you and Tinder :

https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-meetip-the-cryptocurrency-of-meetings-of-interest-to-the-match-group-tinder-tm/

Have you seen it?? It's starting to become more than just rumors at this point... Grin
Woooow not bad guys. That is getting serious!!
Nothing is official, but if it comes to be, I believe that the value of the MeeTip after the ICO may experience a significant increase ...

You should keep it for yourself, but yes it may be the right plan  Grin
Pretty proud to have been able to participate in the Pre-ICO when I hear that!
Huge news if true this is the kind of news that every investor wants to see when enters into the post.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Meetip

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:18:33 PM

Do you have any advisors?
Indeed, we benefit from the precious help of our 3 advisors.
Respectively, Mr. Van Boucq, CEO & Founder of Proxistore (geolocalized advertising),
Mr. Karapetyan, CEO & Founder of the Tashir Group (multinational in dozen economics sectors),
and Mr. Abramyan, UNESCO goodwil ambassador and an international businessman.

Bruno Van Boucq will help us to target establishments with his geolocalized advertising technology.

Samvel Karapetyan has helped us to obtain a partenership project of use of the MeeTip cryptocurrency (through our mobile app) in the restaurants and cafes of his group (more than 300 establishments).

Ara Abramyan will accompany us in the progress of the MeeTip project concerning the blockchain aspect.

You can find a complete description on page 21 of our White Paper on our website: https://meetip.io
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:20:03 PM

I dont really get this. Maybe its because where I live we still buy drinks from the counter or talk to a waitress and then tip face to face... So what is this coin all about? Dont get me wrong, Im not hating here, but I really think some parts of life should still be "smartphone free". Just my opinion. Please enlight me if this is about way more than just tipping via an app.

We can answer you in 3 ways.

First of all with regard to the actual features, what you are saying are some possibilities offered by the application but it goes further.
For the beverages orders, it is not simply to avoid ordering at the counter, it can nevertheless be a time saver, but it is mainly to propose the order in a decentralized way.
Since you can visualize who is in a bar, and especially where your Facebook friends are, you will be able to offer a drink to whatever place you are located respectively.
If your friend is in a bar in New York and you live in France, there is no limit.
For the Tip feature, again it's not just about tipping through the app only to the waiter you have in front of you.
Employees present using the app will all be able to receive a tip, ie not only the waiter but also the people you never see, the cooks for example.
You will be able to choose any employee.
In addition, the app also provides details about the crowd in real time in all places to our users.

In a second time, we agree with you that human contact will always be better than the virtual side.
However, society is evolving and the digital revolution is creating new needs. Our app offers a service that responds to a request.
You can offer a drink to a stranger directly, it will help shy people for example. The goal is to use the application as an icebreaker in your social relations.
Also, today you have the opportunity to buy on the Internet like buying a product in a real shop.
To make a long story short, these are adaptations.

Finally, you have to understand that we put forward this cryptocurrency in the context of our own application.
But it will also be used in other dating applications in the future when partenerships will be developped.

We thank you for your question  Smiley

I appreciate this detailed answer to my "not so nice" comment. I can agree with you to a certain degree. As society evolves towards digitalization we will probably see much more things that are not really imaginable until they are implemented and made a reality, as it was with many before. Who would have thought we would all switch to ordering pizza via an app for example, but now that became the standard. I am looking forward to seeing other usecases for your currency, how would it be implemented in a dating site?
Thanks again and keep up this proactive attitude, its very nice Smiley
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-meetip-the-cryptocurrency-of-meetings-of-interest-to-the-match-group-tinder-tm/

Have you seen it?? It's starting to become more than just rumors at this point... Grin
Nothing is official, but if it comes to be, I believe that the value of the MeeTip after the ICO may experience a significant increase ...

Huge news if true this is the kind of news that every investor wants to see when enters into the post.
Absolutely.
Honestly I had hesitated so far, but I think to participate in the ICO now
Meetip

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:51:48 PM

I dont really get this. Maybe its because where I live we still buy drinks from the counter or talk to a waitress and then tip face to face... So what is this coin all about? Dont get me wrong, Im not hating here, but I really think some parts of life should still be "smartphone free". Just my opinion. Please enlight me if this is about way more than just tipping via an app.

We can answer you in 3 ways.

First of all with regard to the actual features, what you are saying are some possibilities offered by the application but it goes further.
For the beverages orders, it is not simply to avoid ordering at the counter, it can nevertheless be a time saver, but it is mainly to propose the order in a decentralized way.
Since you can visualize who is in a bar, and especially where your Facebook friends are, you will be able to offer a drink to whatever place you are located respectively.
If your friend is in a bar in New York and you live in France, there is no limit.
For the Tip feature, again it's not just about tipping through the app only to the waiter you have in front of you.
Employees present using the app will all be able to receive a tip, ie not only the waiter but also the people you never see, the cooks for example.
You will be able to choose any employee.
In addition, the app also provides details about the crowd in real time in all places to our users.

In a second time, we agree with you that human contact will always be better than the virtual side.
However, society is evolving and the digital revolution is creating new needs. Our app offers a service that responds to a request.
You can offer a drink to a stranger directly, it will help shy people for example. The goal is to use the application as an icebreaker in your social relations.
Also, today you have the opportunity to buy on the Internet like buying a product in a real shop.
To make a long story short, these are adaptations.

Finally, you have to understand that we put forward this cryptocurrency in the context of our own application.
But it will also be used in other dating applications in the future when partenerships will be developped.

We thank you for your question  Smiley

I appreciate this detailed answer to my "not so nice" comment. I can agree with you to a certain degree. As society evolves towards digitalization we will probably see much more things that are not really imaginable until they are implemented and made a reality, as it was with many before. Who would have thought we would all switch to ordering pizza via an app for example, but now that became the standard. I am looking forward to seeing other usecases for your currency, how would it be implemented in a dating site?
Thanks again and keep up this proactive attitude, its very nice Smiley

We are here to give you the details you need, it's our job  Smiley

It is true, digitization is a phenomenon that requires anticipation and adaptation at the same time.

On our side, establishments owners will have the possibility to display their menu for free in our app. If they wish, they could pay in MeeTip an area to advertise their events, or their discounts etc ...

Now regarding the possibility of using our cryptocurrency in other cases, we have so far been mainly solicited by dating app and websites.
The proposals were often to be able to pay for a subscription, or to use a paid messaging service, or even to offer flowers! Quite open proposals, but always in the context of meetings.

We simply hope that this cryptocurrency will be generalized to connect establishment between them.

We are grateful for your "not so nice" comment, it was the opportunity for us to expose another aspect of our project  Wink
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:18:42 PM

Absolutely.
Me too, I believe this is a good opportunity
sandwichman1

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:26:36 PM

Absolutely.
Me too, I believe this is a good opportunity
Same ! trully think this project has been undervalued
Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:59:54 PM

Very good news. I like the team, discreet but in a good way.
We will have good surprises with this project   Smiley
Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:11:01 PM

Hi, I knew you had a buyback proposal from Tinder group almost a year ago, proposal that you refused, so why accept a partnership or any other deal today?
SparrowMano

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:20:57 PM

Hi, I knew you had a buyback proposal from Tinder group almost a year ago, proposal that you refused, so why accept a partnership or any other deal today?
Certainly the proposal did not rise to their expectations it's not too hard to understand haha
Then in a year they had time to develop the project so it is more concrete I think and I guess they are hoping for more success
mahamuda

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:44:43 PM

Forgive me my ignorance, trying to pull it together... How would I be able to located my friends in order to offer them drink through MeeTip? Does it mean they have to run the app, too, and allow the app to have access to their current location?
What about some privacy?
Meetip

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:25:48 PM

Forgive me my ignorance, trying to pull it together... How would I be able to located my friends in order to offer them drink through MeeTip? Does it mean they have to run the app, too, and allow the app to have access to their current location?
What about some privacy?
Indeed, your friends must be users of the app and allow the location.

By logging into the app, you will have access to the location of your Facebook friends when they indicate to be in an establishment.
Therefore, privacy is respected, the geolocation is not constant but operates only when a person voluntarily indicates to be in an establishment in order to take advantage of all functionalities.
The interest also lies in proximity meetings. Thus, geolocation is important to interact with people around you.
Note that you retain the option "I don't want to be located".

It is also good to know that we will use the Blockchain Bigchain DB for data decentralization. We will be the first proximity meetings mobile app not to store on a centralized server the personal and intimate information (first name, sexual and religious orientation ...) of the user.

You can watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aCcjmY_aOI   which details each feature, including how to indicate your presence in an establishment (1min19).
Meetip

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:51:32 PM

Certainly the proposal did not rise to their expectations it's not too hard to understand haha
Then in a year they had time to develop the project so it is more concrete I think and I guess they are hoping for more success
To clarify this point, it is true that a year ago we were not ready to give up our project which started to show interest.
This was one of the first big proposals we had, we did not want to act hastily and to regret later.
Especially since it is not only about the financial side.
There is a soul, there is a story and especially a team attached to this project.
Bringing it to fruition by ourselves is part of a strong will from us.
That's why today we have made the choice to continue our ICO without external influence.
With all respect and caution, we will consider these offers later.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:05:06 AM

We are here to give you the details you need, it's our job  Smiley

It is true, digitization is a phenomenon that requires anticipation and adaptation at the same time.

On our side, establishments owners will have the possibility to display their menu for free in our app. If they wish, they could pay in MeeTip an area to advertise their events, or their discounts etc ...

Now regarding the possibility of using our cryptocurrency in other cases, we have so far been mainly solicited by dating app and websites.
The proposals were often to be able to pay for a subscription, or to use a paid messaging service, or even to offer flowers! Quite open proposals, but always in the context of meetings.

We simply hope that this cryptocurrency will be generalized to connect establishment between them.

We are grateful for your "not so nice" comment, it was the opportunity for us to expose another aspect of our project  Wink

Interesting, curious what paths you will take in the future.
One more question: how many users does your app currently have and in which countries is it used mainly? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: and when was the app/ your company born?
OutMySphere (OP)

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:45:12 AM

We are here to give you the details you need, it's our job  Smiley

We are grateful for your "not so nice" comment, it was the opportunity for us to expose another aspect of our project  Wink

Interesting, curious what paths you will take in the future.
One more question: how many users does your app currently have and in which countries is it used mainly? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: and when was the app/ your company born?
For the moment, the app is available in beta, it is only a test version on Ios and Android. Once the development of our project is completed and the communication made, the app will be used worldwide. The final version is planned for February 2018. We will have significant utilization rate at this moment.
Our company, SAS OutMySphere, has been legally registered in France for 2 years and we have been working on this project for more than 3 years.

Do not hesitate if you have any other questions, it will be a pleasure to answer you.
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:59:06 AM

It looks good, between these news and their buy-back program, I think investors will be well compensated!
BTG-BTC

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

It looks good, between these news and their buy-back program, I think investors will be well compensated!
yes soaring price of Meetip is expected on the first day of the exchange Grin
Laurayaki

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:34:24 PM

how total tokens for this project?
OutMySphere (OP)

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

The number of MeeTip tokens is limited to 30,000,000 and no further tokens could be created due to the strict laws of smart-contracts.
27,000,000 are available for purchase during our ICO, you can participate on www.meetip.io
As I am speaking, 8,539,715 of MeeTip tokens have already been sold !
Laurayaki

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:50:17 PM

The number of MeeTip tokens is limited to 30,000,000 and no further tokens could be created due to the strict laws of smart-contracts.
27,000,000 are available for purchase during our ICO, you can participate on www.meetip.io
As I am speaking, 8,539,715 of MeeTip tokens have already been sold !
What happens to the 3 million Meetip not available for sale?
Will they be distributed to the team?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: