Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10924 times)
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:49:17 AM

i love bitcoin better than gold. bitcoin is not stolen by thief but gold oftenly stolen by theif. bitcoin is used in money ways, marketing,  shopping and buying others things. but gold is not used more easier than btc

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wismases

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:59:29 AM

True, if we want our money to stay at safe value, gold is choice. And if want to dance well, then bitcoin is the choice. However since btc speed, i am also explained the possibility of bad if investing let alone for peoples who really lay about crypto. That way, they can find out how much risk and potential benefits.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:00:08 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Your statements are correct. Those are the advantages of Bitcoin and gold as an investment. But if i would be asked, I would siggest investing to Bioin since its market value is continuously getting higher each day. So holding or keeping it for a long period of time will yield to huge profit. Gold is good for long term investment since it has a stable.market value which makes it less risky to invest your money with, but the profit won't also be big if the investment is having a stable market value.

Riya R

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:02:13 PM

I would buy bitcoin if I am given a choice between bitcoin and gold. bitcoin price will go up in future also and also that it gives us a lot of opportunities.
KeeKit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

Buying an actual physical gold may be a good idea though you will have to spend for safe storage and have to physically sell it when you need money for something. Buying bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter is less-hassle way. It's value is increasing and you can always bring your wallet with you on your phone or laptop. It is never too late to invest. Let me also add  that The Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking
the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:15:04 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I will buy bitcoin because it is the most promising investment of the century in which lot of people now are investing specially famous people like Bill Gates and many more. In bitcoin we will have the better chance of earnings to support our financial needs that if will be granted we will have also the opportunity to become rich. I will buy gold too but to be use as jewelries.
Senswh

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:15:29 PM

Bitcoin is the better choice because bitcoin will get you more money than gold is like a statue where you can't do anything with it.
With bitcoin you can buy all sorts of stuff you want.
We can't compare bitcoin with gold, i mean bitcoin has different market with gold. Bitcoin = Digital currency and Gold = not a currency.Gold will still have best worth than anything else except of course the higher priced gems but BTC is the best way payment for new era
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:18:00 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Although Bitcoin is kind a risky thing and many are not accept it go with it because as of now it has a high value that makes it a good factor for you.

luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:28:52 PM

Buying a gold or a bitcoin as a form of investment is a big decision to make. Any form of investment is a risk. So if you have to choose between the two will always be up to you. It will depend on which one between the two you have knowledge about. Both gold and bitcoin has a great potential in increasing its value over a period of time. You just have to go with your guts on which between the two you think you'll earn more.

ksjdksjd

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:40:41 PM

Bitcoin and gold are best investment plans,bitcoin is good for profits and it is easy to exchange.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:05:52 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I think its really hard to compare both of them . Both have their pros and cons . While gold is loved and known by the world from centuries , bitcoin has just come in people's eyes and they resist to accept the . Bitcoin has more value but in the issue of world crisis people are still going to run towards gold as it is of physical importance .
Since bitcoin has given me so much i would personally choose bitcoin as bitcoin is more reliable , valuable and can be easily trasferable and accessed as compared to gold.
nandasiri

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:12:39 PM

Bitcoin has left gold in the dust in recent months. Smiley
The Bitcoin Investment Trust Shares have almost tripled in value in the last twelve months, gaining more than 30 percent in the last three months alone. Meanwhile, SPDR Gold shares are down 3.78 percent in the last twelve months and up 4.49 percent in the last three months.

Apparently, Bitcoin is more popular than gold among investors. Wink Wink
Sweety girl

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:16:51 PM

Or suggest to buy bitcoin bar, the price of gold in the short term will certainly not be too large, of course, the increase in bitcoin has been very obvious, of course, the benefits of buying gold is higher than bitcoin.
Missolawumi

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I plan to hold as much bitcoins as possible. It's really gonna come in handy in the nearest future.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:23:33 PM

gold i think.
gold will live for long time, until the end of the world. if world war happen again, you can purchase stuff with gold, not bitcoin.
maybe bitcoin give you lot of income, but it cant be hope for long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Yah........ gold is always a secure investment it doesn't have any risk like Bitcoin.And it's price variation is more stable than Bitcoin.But if you're focussing to earn more on huge profit over your investment ,then I will recommend only Bitcoin.There is a little bit hardwork on analysing it's price fluctuations take right speculative disition on your Bitcoin trading.
GAUMZEE

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

This going to be a very subjective answer gold is considered as a Hedge fund against hyper inflation by traditional investors or old school thought of investment by people who have been trading in the stock market for years now.

Crypto currency like Bitcoins are coming of an age which enables you to have a transaction with anyone in the world crypto-currency is the hottest commodity today in the investment world which give you a way a much higher return than any other investment out there.

Hence Bitcoin is the clear winner.
hieubigkool

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:41:42 PM

Today, the price of gold has increased slightly, while the price of bitcoin increased sharply.
Bitcoin is owned by big companies such as Apple, Microsoft, ... so you can trust bitcoin investment in the future..
Gook Luck !
Gregmall

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:45:02 PM

I will still prefer investing in Bitcoin. I actually don't know much about Gold, gold is not even easily accessible as bitcoin. Though bitcoin has its own risks too but i still prefer investing because bitcoin is gonna be big we can see its price climbing up as days goes by.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:00:39 PM

Gold is a secure and stable investment than Bitcoin I am agreeing that .But it's not a profitable investment than Bitcoin.It held little bit risk but careful handling of Bitcoin will lead you to earn a huge profit from your Bitcoin investment.In my concern I will recommend Bitcoin more than gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: