Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10924 times)
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:40:15 AM

If you are afraid of the Bitcoin price that you can not afford you should buy Gold that has a stable price every year. Wink

You can do this. Buy gold since its price is stable throughout the year, has a low risk on investment, but major drawback is your asset value doesn't increase by much. Only few percent increase.

In case of bitcoin, the price volatility is high, also the Bitcoin has a big room to grow into so it's price can rise multiple times. Their is a risk that it can fall too, but it will recover as soon as it falls. I would suggest to go with bitcoin.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

Old man said to me
Don't put an egg in one basket
So if you have much money to invest just do both if you lost one you still have a backup plan

First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

Gold is good it is very common that people want to have it as their investment. But for me i didn't used to have this so i prepare to buy bitcoin and experience the volatility pricing. Bitcoin has a big back when you invest or trade it than to kept gold that has a stable prices. But ofcourse i must have enough knowledge about trading so i can reach out the goals of being bitcoiner.

past 10 years, Bitcoin price went up from $1 to $20,000. By bitcoin only in 2020 (if it survives the assault)

Silver is mostly likely to go back to $60/ounce. See my Twitter link for all the bullion news, live price, updates and info..
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:02:34 AM

if I personally rather recommend you buy bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very extraordinary price and bitcoin is rarely down the price, as we see bitcoin prices always increase from year to year, so I further recommend you to buy bitcoin

Like my point of view, gold is a general equivalent in real life and it is stable. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is equivalent to the generic equivalent of a virtual currency. It is relatively stable to the virtual currency. If you want to invest and live with maximum stability, then I suggest you hold bitcoin and be a long-term
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

If me better invest btc bcos price of btc is more  higher than gold also you can have a big profit from btc.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

surely I would prefer to buy bitcoin compared to buying gold, because I feel that trading in bitcoin results that I get will be better than I buy gold
ramJet08

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

Depends on what do u want, which budget u have and what do u plan to do in the future with ur investments.
BTC is hard to invest now, but gold is not
BTC is more about earning money and gold is about saving it
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

This topic has been done to death, dude.

I like both, but I like bitcoin better.  I just wish there was an easy way to sell bitcoin that's safe--like when Circle was around.  Coinbase already banned me, so that's out.  But anyway, I've recently purchased a few gold coins, and they're frigging beautiful.   You can't say the same for bitcoin.  But you can't send gold around the world in seconds, either.  They both have their uses, but they're essentially different.  And I worry about bitcoin crashing.  Gold is not even close to being at a price where it's going to crash. 

Also, you can't wear nice jewelry made out of bitcoin.  Gold will always have that advantage.

I like both too but if you were to ask me. I would prefer bitcoin as there is a very big possiblity that it will double your money in a short period of time. Gold can be a good investment too as the value of gold doesn't depreciate. It depends actually to you.bitcoin is a bit risky compare ti gold but you can earn money bigger than gold one day. While gold is not risky but is the price of gold doesn't move faster to its peak unlike bitcoin.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

Investing on gold is the much safer way than investing on Bitcoin. Remember, the higher the risk, the higher the returns. But if it fails, you also lose bigtime. It's up to you if you wan't to play with the risks. Goodluck mate.

I too agree with you because if you want to make more money then Bitcoin is the best choice for you, otherwise invest in gold because it won't give you higher profit when compared to bitcoin.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

maybe I prefer to invest in bitcoin because in bitcoin has been proven with rising prices and of course investment in bitcoin will be more profitable
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
For me I want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin can give us huge profit. A lot of people have earned bitcoins that is why it became the very popular investment nowadays and many got interested to know about it. Yes gold is also good for investment because as the time goes along its price and value rising up but bitcoin is more profitable for me.
Bodiul1975

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

No, I bought gold, but I did not buy Bitcoin, as the value of gold goes up, that is the price of Bitcoin, gold is a metallic currency, a bitcoin is a digital currency.
minh7897

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

If I think gold is also not bad because the price of gold is also quite good and continue to rise.Buying an actual physical gold may be a good idea though you will have to spend for safe storage and have to physically sell it when you need money for something. Buying bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter is less-hassle way
becks7074

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

Everyone thinks on his own mind. Gold is gold but Bitcoin is not predictable. That's why I would buy Bitcoins.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Yes, your suggestions are great. I'm also planning on investing in bitcoins and altcoins or gold but I really do not know which one to choose.
But I think gold will not bring me much profit and it is really a waste of time. I want to venture into the altcoins to make more profit. I will listen to your opinion and learn everything thoroughly before investing in any currency. Thank you very much for this wonderful comment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
johnlhy251

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

Thank you for this dude, You already teach us the importance and differentiate of the two.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
if I have enough money for my lifetime and enough for my children I will buy gold.because it is not risky like bitcoin.fall in gold price will affect the whole world's economy. so its fluctuations is very low. and comparatively better investment for risk averse.if you buy gold the probability to loose money is very low as well as gain will be low.
but if you want be rich investing in bitcoin then you have to take risk.you know there is a saying that no risk no gain.bitcoin is limited and its demand is rising.as a result price is high.and in near future it will continue to rise. there is fluctuation,which prevents some people from investing in bitcoin.but if you use the fluctuations then it can give your desirable profit.
so for me if I think my current asset is enough for rest of my life then I will buy gold.otherwise  I will take risk to invest in bitcoin.
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

invest in bitcoin is convinient rather than invest in gold. large amount of space is required to store gold but bitcoin can be easily stored .
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:26:15 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I think you must go with bitcoin than buying a gold that is will not help you to be rich. If you buy bitcoin and invest it, I am sure that a month or a year maybe you will become a rich person. And I am sure you will not worried for your money that youve been invest.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

Invest only into what you have researched into and are convinced it works. you will certainly be saving yourself from hard feelings if anything were to go  wrong.
at the moment,, bitcoin looks more lucrative than gold, but gold is quite stable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: