Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10924 times)
Juandaavalencia

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:38:35 AM

Buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the Gold 2.0
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:39:31 AM

If I have that much money then I would buy both for diversification but if I am given only one choice then I would buy bitcoin because it is likely to increase in price more than gold because gold has a stable price but bitcoin's price is so volatile so I have a chance in trading it as well and given the price fluctuations, I have many opportunities to enter the market. Moreover, even if I am travelling then I can bring my money anywhere because no one knows I have that much bitcoin but I cannot bring gold because it has physical form and easily identifiable while bitcoin is not since it just exist digitally.

crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:42:08 AM

Bitcoin should not be compared to gold because bitcoins price is quickly changing while the gold is a very long term investment for those who thinks about the future.

animaeharthart

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:02:47 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I would referred to buy bitcoin because it is the new way to invest money and it have more value than gold or any kind of money .
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:36:04 AM

I prefer bitcoin over gold...Gold price is not as much as bitcoin...& the value of bitcoin is 10000$...Bitcoin price is daily rising more in compare to gold...so buying bitcoin will be beneficial than gold
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:38:03 AM

I prefer bitcoin over gold...Gold price is not as much as bitcoin...& the value of bitcoin is 10000$...Bitcoin price is daily rising more in compare to gold...so buying bitcoin will be beneficial than gold

Yes and in future we don't know how higher bitcoin can go and even with a small investment you can make lots of profits but that is not possible with gold as the price of gold is stable and it can give you profits only up to a certain limit so investing in bitcoins is better choice in compare to investing in gold.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:56:14 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
if you read about bitcoin and gold i think bitcoin now is better than gold because the value of gold surpassed by bitcoin so i think its more good if you buy or invest in bitcoin but you should need to take the big risk because in gold the value of gold is not totally volatile sometimes the value of gold is stable .
cupidios

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:43:58 AM

if you want a more stable investment you should choose gold. but if you want an investment with quick high value return you should choose bitcoin. nowadays i prefer choose bitcoin cause their high value return. "High Risk = High Return"
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:54:40 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
i preferred both mate,if i were you i would buy my 50% in gold and the other
50% in bitcoin.the gold is for security purposes because virtual community for me
wasn't that safe in the sense of being internet generated and you have nothing
in hands,while gold is tried and tested for thousand if may not be millions of
years of his existence

But still its your discretion what to choose .,
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:08:21 AM

Bitcoins and gold all have different benefits. Both are worth buying. I buy gold for jewelry because gold is a precious metal, it has aesthetic value and financially, I will buy bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is constantly increasing, investing in it will help me earn a lot of money.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:14:10 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I will be biased and say bitcoin, but I'm sure most of the people here will suggest it also. This opinion is not just based on favoritism, we have seen how bitcoin dominates the market not just in cryptocurrency markets but to its rival currency and now it has reach great heights and a lot of good reviews from its investors so I would buy bitcoin if I were you.

shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:45:52 AM

Gold is not better than BTC. l like bitcoin because i just wish there was an easy way to sell and safe. Both have advantages and disadvantages, both is stable, bitcoin price value is increasing because it is digital currency. Both normally used for long investment.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:31:50 AM

a half gold a half bitcoin
For me you should buy bitcoin because right now bitcoin is not stopping on being the best cryptocurrency, and you should buy bitcoins over gold because the value of bitcoin is totally increasing and when we hold our bitcoin even 3years from now i am surely that we can became rich.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:41:35 AM

On my own point of view it is better to buy bitcoin rather than gold its because as we all see bitcoin increases rapidly and with bitcoin you can earn big if you will just save your bitcoin for a couple of months, although gold increases also but it will take a couple of years for the gold to increase high so your profit will take alot of time rather than in bitcoin all you need to wait is a couple of months then you can earn big,almost 50 to 70% of what you invest so its better to invest in bitcoin rather than gold for me.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:45:08 AM

By seeing this year bitcoin chart obviously, bitcoin is worthy investment than gold future hold for digital gold bitcoin
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:49:17 AM

From the current situation, Bitcoin is ahead of gold.Because, the price of gold is steady and sometimes decreased. But the price of Bitcoin increased. So it would be wise to do that,Buy Bitcoin

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:51:05 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

indeed true bitcoin greater risk than gold. but if someone wants more profits of course must dare to take risks. because it is an option.

jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:08:14 AM

I will buy bitcoin. If I buy bitcoin for sure I can buy gold from the profit of bitcoin. Indirectly if buying bitcoin will certainly have an advantage in the future, and from the profit we can buy gold. In conclusion if buying bitcoin can certainly get gold.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
nithin@123

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:11:28 AM

Gold will never turn waste.But we cant predict the case of BTC. The BTC price is varying day by day.Right now the BTC price is too good.But there is chances for fall in price.In my opinion there is some risk in the case of BTC.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:12:45 AM

Buy both, Buy bitcoin and Gold because this two items is good investment that give you insurance to gain more profit in the future. If you choose this two currency your money is in the good place of investment and it will never lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: