Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's future  (Read 5391 times)
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:11:27 PM

I think that Litecoin has  great future and will be top 5 alt, this currency has good developers and every time gets better

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:14:04 PM

I myself wouldn't call Litecoin as silver to BTC any longer. However there is a use for LTC as a testcoin. For a long term investment it's an excellent choice in my opinion. The creator Charlie Lee spends about 95% of his time working on Bitcoin projects.  He claims “that in order for Litecoin to succeed, Bitcoin must first become adopted by the mass”.
Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:14:35 PM

I believe in Litecoin, that's a coin with great future, and always was a top ten coins.Is really cheap now.
tak rogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:28:02 PM

may still perform poorly but even so I think litecoin will continue to run smoothly.
ADA0031

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:29:06 PM

Although LTC's recent attention is not very high, LTC has a great influence as a successful Shanzhai. In the lightning network, the speed of transfer, transaction procedures, market recognition is very word-of-mouth!
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:34:47 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?
I thing litecoin has a really bright future ahead as it is one of the most popular coins available in the market. It is known for its quick transaction speed as it is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin. The coin has tremendous amount of potential to grow and you can expect it's price to cross the 300$ mark within 3 or so years for sure.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:51:15 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

Well, litecoin surely is something that has failed tragically. And clearly is something that's on the verge of falling into an abyss just like dogecoin. Specially when compared to bitcoin. But I still see something great about litecoin. And i mean it. My gut tells me to invest. And this gut never failed me before. So i think im gonna throw some bills. I love this kind of gamble.
semar nyengir

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:58:22 PM

maybe for the future will be good performance also on this coin because now is still in the process to the success of coin that old coin and including litecoin also.
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:04:10 PM

If you asked me such a question one year ago, i would have answered : "sure, litecoin has a bright future, much more advantages iver Bitcoin, segwit, crosschain transactions, cheaper transactions, faster etc."

But now... Litecoin has now many more competitors. the battle for litecoin was  LTC vs BTC.

now the battle is more like LTC vs (BTC+BCH+BTG+BTD...).

Litecoin simply can't fight so many competitors. and we have yet to see any other incoming forks. so basically LTC may end up like a drop of water in the ocean.

litecoin has an almost flawless functionnality. but that's it. the future is gonna be quite tough for LTC.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:12:30 PM

I think Litecoin has bright future. one of the oldest and solid coin in the history. Lightning network or segwit are the best feature of this coin backed up by a solid supporters. i love to see this coin to reach $1000 soon
Yea I Agree With You.

The digital currency rose to as much as $93.29, according to coinmarketcap.com.
The rally continued, Litecoin reached an all-time high today Nopember`17, breaking through the previous record set in September`17.

illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:21:36 PM

I will definitely hold on to my Litecoins.

Very promising future.  Testing ground for bitcoin tech, lightening network, fast transactions.

There are a lot of competitors but like bitcoin litecoin has an established record, large following, active development, and a place in coin history. 

Personally I think it deserves top five, up there with Eth and Bitcoin and Dash and whatever.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:26:52 PM

Litecoin is one of the best alcoins. Some may think that it will compete with bitcoin but no bitcoin is mother of crypto currency.
For me altcoin is one of the best altcoins. Its old and stable.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:33:11 PM

The litecoin price to once again break past $92.82 at about 23:48 UTC+07.
Litecoin’s rally has been spurred on by renewed enthusiasm among Chinese traders.
Litecoin picked up important momentum after developer successfully tested Lightning transactions on the LTC network.
What it might stop there?... No!.
Because, Lightning developers move closer (deploying this technology onto the bitcoin network).
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:50:30 PM

I don't think that Litecoin becoming worse. Litecoin is consistently belong to top 10 coin in all cryptocurrencies, it means that it have also potential to go further. Although there is no chance to be on top but still people are happy of it's current standing now.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:07:48 PM

Litecoin is based on a good technology and has very fast transactions but I have not seen many people using it nowadays.I personally do not see a very bright future for Litecoin ahead. I do not even think that people are trading litecoin like some other coins may be in the past Litecoin gained popularity even I had was a bit interested in Litecoin but slowly lost interest in it. Many say it can compete with Bitcoin, no it cant most probably the closest altcoin that can do it is Ethereum I think. If Litecoin starts getting used widely like Bitcoin and Ethereum then I would definitely add Litecoin to my best altcoin list.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:08:17 PM

Litecoin is doing well for now even though it is didn't had a successful past like a Bitcoin.

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:09:57 PM

I think it is not right to say that performance is bad, but it is less than Bitcoin. But once thinking of the price of 10 dollars, now it's like 93 dollars.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:25:02 PM

Looking at the current rate it seems to me very fine. Recently invested into this coin and it started going up really fast. I think we should keep an close eye on this coin as the future seems to be having lot of development for it. This coin might take the place of ether soon and as we know the ether is already vacating it’s seat. ;-)

So you see where Im going with this speculation. There is always hope for one coin after another and you never know when you will hit the right spot. ;-) So crypto is the world where it asks for only one thing and that’s to keep investing and trusting the specific coin that you think will make it through the break through.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:42:06 PM

What's the reason though? I don't see many special things going on with litecoin, just pumping?
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:43:21 PM

What's the reason though? I don't see many special things going on with litecoin, just pumping?

Litecoin has a very good development team. It is primarily used as hedge against drops of bitcoin.
It has been undervalued for some time already, increase in value is expected.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: