Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's future  (Read 5389 times)
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

I think Litecoin will live because its current trends seem to be impressive. But I’m not sure that it will be as ETH.

Yep, everyone deserves for a life in the future. But for nowadays people are interested on the price. I yhink Litecoin we'll be fine the price in next few years.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

I think Litecoin will live because its current trends seem to be impressive. But I’m not sure that it will be as ETH.

Yep, everyone deserves for a life in the future. But for nowadays people are interested on the price. I yhink Litecoin we'll be fine the price in next few years.
for next few years, but it will not if the bitcoin will have built a proper consensus mechanism. Litecoin is life caused by it has become the experimental blockchain to the bitcoin. Litecoin is pegged to the bitcoin and without bitcoin litecoin has no demand because it has no utility usage.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
aotlunla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:36:57 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 11:22:54 AM by aotlunla

Despite all the talking around Litecoin, I still believe that it is  is worth paying attention to. It has a great potential for the future and I believe it could be a part of crypto portfolio...

Ferrokeys

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

I like LTC due to fast transfer and less fee as compared to BTC, it had a good future ahead.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

The platform and technology of Litecoin is appreciated and its application in real life is very possibility. But because some bad news about Charlie Lee (leader of Litecoin) made their community lose a lot of faith. Next time, if they can stabilize their team, Litecoin is going to  really wake up

romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

Litecoin is not supported by me, but as other participants say about its future, it will increase again soon. And this fact does not metter anything for me, I am not going to buy it at all.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Pleemlio

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

As I would like to think lite coin has a decent future great publicize and support from C.Lee,fast transactions,famous coin and appropriation as of now in numerous shops, huge capitalizations and solid remaining in crypto world. Litecoin is preferred now over btc(faster exchanges and cheaper),for lite coin is great coin
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:58:28 AM

If bitcoin is gold and litecoin is silver, it seems litecoin is less suitable for silver because there is better than LTC, the match for silver is ETH because ETH has a better future than LTC.
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

If bitcoin is gold and litecoin is silver, it seems litecoin is less suitable for silver because there is better than LTC, the match for silver is ETH because ETH has a better future than LTC.
No, if we judge so, the Ethereum silver, and litecoin copper: D but still doubt that in the future, when the cryptocurrency will replace the money, litecoin will be able to somehow compete with Ethereum and bitcoin.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:20:24 AM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

It depends on what you view as underperformance. Litecoin has gone from strength to strength in this last twelve months, in case you didn't notice! Remember how difficult it was for Bitcoin to break past $1000. Litecoin did almost reach $100 but it will definitely make a few more runs for it. Once that mark is broken, then $200 and $300 can only be a matter of time. Bright future for sure, maybe not as blinding as Bitcoin but we always knew that.

certainly litecoin price grows in dollars but against BTC he underperform from the begining!

the reason is that litecoin is seen like a replica of BTC even he is faster and has low fees transactions!
Litecoin is a coin with an ever-increasing development. with the increase in attendance is able to be a distinct advantage by having this coin. with many emerging supporters present in this coin will be able to help with the development of the coin in the future. so it's great to have a coin like this and be very capable of making his future so valuable.

lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:25:19 AM

Yes, I see a lot of litecoin fans and now Litecoin is still in the top 10 best list, so I'm sure Litecoin will continue to survive and become bigger in the future, I think Litecoin still has a bright future.
boy00kag00l

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

Litecoint for the future I am sure it can grow better, litecoint is altcoint type that has good value even though still far below ethereum, but this coint also worth to be considered,
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

Litecoin is one of the good projects available in the market right now as it is one of the most popular altcoins available in the market right now. It is popular because it's transactions are lightning quick as it is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin. The fee charges in transactions is also very reasonable.
The project has alot of potential to grow and i am expecting it's price to be above 300$ within 2-3 years.
Litecoin has become Altcoin with the development of so increased this time. seeing his growing supporters make the price of Litecoin grow gradually. so very is able to rely on Litecoin as the next major coin. besides that, the current developments will be able to influence the future coin as the next major coin.
ximabe

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

In the event that the pattern proceeds with it will keep on underperforming. The litecoin/bitcoin diagram shows this. Concerning the litecoin/USD, litecoin will keep on appreciating, however not as quick as the bitcoin. On the off chance that you need to put resources into something, pick the bitcoin, its cost will go up quicker than the cost of litecoin. Licoin was expected to be for the bitcoin as what is the penny for the dollar.
Klaviatura03

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

Litecoin, like any other altcoins, will always lag behind bitcoin . They will never be able to catch up or get around it
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

I see good future for Litecoin as its performing well compared to many other altcoins and its easily available to purchase via many popular exchanges. I think u should invest in litecoin because it has one of the largest market cap that's one answer and two it is one of the least coin in circulation.
thovig26

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

It has been popular for a while now, but we can not hear it anymore.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Litecoin has progressed toward becoming Altcoin with the advancement of so expanded this time. seeing his developing supporters influence the cost of Litecoin to develop continuously. so exceptionally can depend on Litecoin as the following real coin. other than that, the present improvements will have the capacity to impact the future coin as the following significant coin.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

Litecoin does have a good statistics in the market and it is quite popular as well now a days which makes the demand to increase, that is the reason why it has a good potential aside from ethereum that is number one altcoin in the market.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Current Litecoin price is below 85$, which is very low as compared to few months earlier price. Whatever done, don't be disappointed because nothing is permanent here. Very soon the price will start to grow again. we are all know the future of Litecoin is very bright & attractive. So wait & see price will touch 200$ again within few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: