Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is time too late  (Read 4498 times)
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:23:15 PM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

this User ask for 32$ only to sell 2BTC

2.00 BTC for sale - $32 USD (MTGOX PRICE is 16.68)

Only trusted members with reputation!

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

That doesn't mean it will not increase more compared today. Those people who sell it at those times think didn't expect bitcoin to increase so much and I do not want to make the same mistake as they did. I think bitcoin will still increase in price and I will continue to buy every time I can.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:05:22 PM

No time is too late or to early  to invest in bitcoin, what you consider is market value at the moment, so    The best time to start investing in bitcoin  is now that  the market value  is appreciate. Tomorrow may be too late, act fast to be at the safer side.
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:14:24 PM

History repeat itself. i think that in the future, someone will posting the topic like this and realize how cheap it was in 2017  Smiley Bitcoin still could go into some other development. this coin not even enter legalization phase in many region too. still have many possibility  Smiley #CMIIW

Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:29:29 PM

Like this popular Proverbs "better late than never", it is never too late to buy now. You will be surprise when time will come and this same bitcoin will be selling for over $15,000 for 1BTC.
So if you have the money, I suggest you should invest by buying and keeping, at least its better than regretting more  by then.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:37:55 PM

Like this popular Proverbs "better late than never", it is never too late to buy now. You will be surprise when time will come and this same bitcoin will be selling for over $15,000 for 1BTC.
So if you have the money, I suggest you should invest by buying and keeping, at least its better than regretting more  by then.

Indeed.  No matter how much bitcoin is priced right now, and you have money then you should buy because we never know it might goes up again.  If we will wait for its price to go down, it is another risk and we are letting a good profit to went our way.  My friend keep on procastrinate, ending he bought a $9k rate instead of $4k.
LastBlockMined

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:42:59 PM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

Is never too late to buy bitcoins dude, and probably yearly the BTC price will grown in compare to the lastest yearly high.
I'm selling goods for paypal funds and investing all my earning into bitcoin, holding seems the way for success.
Grandifer

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:45:20 PM

What was the price on 28th October (day OP started the thread)? Around 6k. Now it's 10k+
So yeah, it wasn't too late. And it's not now.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:09:15 PM

Indeed.  No matter how much bitcoin is priced right now, and you have money then you should buy because we never know it might goes up again.  If we will wait for its price to go down, it is another risk and we are letting a good profit to went our way.  My friend keep on procastrinate, ending he bought a $9k rate instead of $4k.
That is where 'is it too late' word applies, he might lose $5k but still will gain afterwards, it is alright if he is not ready that time so there is nothing to worry about right? What's more important is he learn his lesson that sometimes we should listen to our friends, if they are suggesting something let us try to understand and do our own research about it.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:39:58 PM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
Op, even at the current market value of Bitcoin abvabove  $9,000 i believe that it is not too late yet for there is a greater future ahead and the expectations of many people is that in the nearest future Bitcoin value will reach  $20,000. With this high expectation, i believe that whoever invest in Bitcoin at the moment will gain enough profit in the nearest future.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:03:51 PM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
Few Years later when you pick up the market price of bitcoin from todays exchange people will say, ohh dear how cheap was bitcoin at that time. Only 11000 dollars per bitcoin. Because at that time bitcoin would be sitting at 40000 or 50000 dollars mark. Thus any purchase you made at this stage will be profitable. What happened in the past is not revertible. But we have the time and opportunity today. make use of it. grab that chance and make large of it. Buy now whatever coins you could and in future you will be happy to see your bitcoin grown in to higher value.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:17:29 AM

It's not too late, it's never too late, inevitably we may not ever receive the same returns as someone buying then and selling now, but we can certainly receive great returns, let's not forget most assets don't return much more than 10% a year, bitcoin can easily surpass that even now.
Yes mate you are right it’s never late in crypto and those who are saying that prices are high to buy and they say they will wait for dump how can they say that a dump will occur I don’t think so from this point price will never fall so buy now otherwise it will go beyond 10k soon and from that point buying will be very expensive so buy now because there will be very high prices in future and great mass will be required.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:26:23 PM

It's not too late, it's never too late, inevitably we may not ever receive the same returns as someone buying then and selling now, but we can certainly receive great returns, let's not forget most assets don't return much more than 10% a year, bitcoin can easily surpass that even now.
Yes mate you are right it’s never late in crypto and those who are saying that prices are high to buy and they say they will wait for dump how can they say that a dump will occur I don’t think so from this point price will never fall so buy now otherwise it will go beyond 10k soon and from that point buying will be very expensive so buy now because there will be very high prices in future and great mass will be required.

If you simply consider the fact that Bitcoin is currently $10,000, but people are saying it will be worth more than a million someday, then think about just how early it still is to get involved and invest. Even a very poor person could invest $100 and guess what? Someday it will multiply by 100 and they will have $10,000. That poor person will now be rich if they live in a developing nation.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:35:03 PM

Price increased a lot since the time of the creation of this thread. It shows there is still opportunities. All is about taking them rather than discussing what the future will reserve us.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:03:16 AM

The same question is asked by most of the guys that read the news about low prices of Bitcoin that were in 2011-2013. No, you are not late and you will be not late ever. Mining has become complicated, but you can successfully trade. BTC will go up.
Nope it's not late time but rather it's the best time of purchasing bitcoin still in light of the fact that the rate is as yet not very high since still are not vast number of bitcoin supporter in the entire world as the adherent of bitcoin is expanded then the rate will likewise be expanded and you can get enough benefit.
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:51:47 AM

The same question is asked by most of the guys that read the news about low prices of Bitcoin that were in 2011-2013. No, you are not late and you will be not late ever. Mining has become complicated, but you can successfully trade. BTC will go up.
Nope it’s not late time but it’s the best time of buying bitcoin still because the rate is still not too high because still are not large number of bitcoin follower in the whole world as the follower of bitcoin is increased then the rate will also be increased and you can get enough  profit.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:27:14 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh

That doesn't mean it will not increase more compared today. Those people who sell it at those times think didn't expect bitcoin to increase so much and I do not want to make the same mistake as they did. I think bitcoin will still increase in price and I will continue to buy every time I can.
Ya and because of fear they’re going to lose the value of their holdings, they panic and sell everything with out even thinking twice. After a month of 2 they would see the price soaring high again but all they can do is regret for selling it earlier.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

There is never too late if you will start now... act
fast and forger too late
It is not too late but it is a little bit late because bitcoin has already crossed $8,000 and it if look at its price few months ago it was somewhere near $2,000. There is a difference of $6,000 and it is a good amount if earned. Now considering the future predictions, experts say that bitcoin is going to touch $10,000 before the end of this year. It is better to start buying Bitcoin in fractions instead of just thinking.
this time maybe you're too late to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. but you still have the possibility to make big profits. you know bitcoin prices will keep going up. even if you see the last quote of this post. ie november 2017. the price is still around $ 10k. and now the price of bitcoin has reached 17k. it proves that the price will continue to rise. and even though you're late buying at a cheap price. at least you can still profit if you want to buy at this time
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:45:11 AM

In bitokin it is never too late to invest money, because it will only increase the price. He took his place in this world.It does not depend on the economy of any country!
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:53:01 AM

There is never too late if you will start now... act
fast and forger too late
It is not too late but it is a little bit late because bitcoin has already crossed $8,000 and it if look at its price few months ago it was somewhere near $2,000. There is a difference of $6,000 and it is a good amount if earned. Now considering the future predictions, experts say that bitcoin is going to touch $10,000 before the end of this year. It is better to start buying Bitcoin in fractions instead of just thinking.
this time maybe you're too late to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. but you still have the possibility to make big profits. you know bitcoin prices will keep going up. even if you see the last quote of this post. ie november 2017. the price is still around $ 10k. and now the price of bitcoin has reached 17k. it proves that the price will continue to rise. and even though you're late buying at a cheap price. at least you can still profit if you want to buy at this time

If you're just matter in a low price of bitcoin before, well it really obvious that we are too late to buy it now because by the day passing by, the value of bitcoin is consistently moving forward which is now  almost reach the $20,000. But I think for me, I can't say there's ever happen too late to  buy bitcoin coz anytime you can make and decide on yourself to buy and hold it for a long-term ,as long as you believe the bitcoin currency will exist and last longer.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:06:14 AM

Bitcoin's price will always grow. Yes, this is difficult to buy BTC today while looking back in history. But everyone must admit that it will never be this cheap. We should move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: