Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is time too late  (Read 4498 times)
Snowys

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Too late, too late... for anything you didn't do yesterday, it's too late. Sometimes, I think that the whole life is just a bunch of lost opportunities for what it was "too late".
So, you have two options: you can focus on what you've lost, or you can focus on what you can do know: what do you think the winning strategy is?

it is too late if he cannot buy bitcoin when the price is at $9k in yesterday but he still has another chance to wait for the price is back to $9k in another day. and he could buy bitcoin with the price now if he want but I don't know what will happen in the next few hours because the price could be down or up in anytime. so he needs to decide to buy right now or buy later when the price is down again and it is better to analyze first before he buys.
No I don’t think so that he should wait more to decrease the price because as this year bitcoin is making really an effective increase in price, so in future after long time he will be regret to not buying bitcoin. As already one chance is missed by him when the price of bitcoin was 9k so it is not a wise decision to miss this golden opportunity when the bitcoin price is 20 and it is increasing more and more even now if he will buy then holding for one year can make him profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Bitcoin prices have declined somewhat. But this price will not be so. It was a little less than a year ago. In the middle of the price was very high, and again a little lower. In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin will increase in the future. But it may take some time.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

Too late, too late... for anything you didn't do yesterday, it's too late. Sometimes, I think that the whole life is just a bunch of lost opportunities for what it was "too late".
So, you have two options: you can focus on what you've lost, or you can focus on what you can do know: what do you think the winning strategy is?

it is too late if he cannot buy bitcoin when the price is at $9k in yesterday but he still has another chance to wait for the price is back to $9k in another day. and he could buy bitcoin with the price now if he want but I don't know what will happen in the next few hours because the price could be down or up in anytime. so he needs to decide to buy right now or buy later when the price is down again and it is better to analyze first before he buys.
No I don’t think so that he should wait more to decrease the price because as this year bitcoin is making really an effective increase in price, so in future after long time he will be regret to not buying bitcoin. As already one chance is missed by him when the price of bitcoin was 9k so it is not a wise decision to miss this golden opportunity when the bitcoin price is 20 and it is increasing more and more even now if he will buy then holding for one year can make him profit.

I agree. There's no sense in conrtinouslya waiting for the lowest price possible because you may end up missing all the good entry points. Its good to get in especially if btc hasn't yet broken 5 digits. But if you believe that btc would be breaking ath again, then any price close to 10k should be very profitable already.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Cryptovirtuosity

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

It seems that lot of people prefer to regret instead to focus on what it's possible.
Of course it's too late to buy bitcoin at 1BTC=1$
But you have a lot of other opportunities, don't miss them. Or tomorrow you will say again "it's too late"
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

it will not be too late if you buy it now, like a year ago if anyone asks the same question, is it worth buying bitcoin now?
then 2 years earlier with the same question, because bitcoin prices will go up to 21 million units out. so yes it's never too late to start.
Emin90

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. If you want to buy at least part of the bitcoin. Better Act ... collect money, participate in bounty campaigns to gain coins and exchange them for bitcoin. opportunities still remain but do not forget about other coins, such as the ethereum or ripple, so go ahead and succeed.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:33:54 AM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. If you want to buy at least part of the bitcoin. Better Act ... collect money, participate in bounty campaigns to gain coins and exchange them for bitcoin. opportunities still remain but do not forget about other coins, such as the ethereum or ripple, so go ahead and succeed.

Yes it is it is never too late so long as you are persistent in everthing that you do. There is always a bigger opportunity awaits us only if we are willing to take a risk. Abd yes you're right we do have a lot of opportunities inorder to gain so why not make used of everything in it.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

I agree. There's no sense in conrtinouslya waiting for the lowest price possible because you may end up missing all the good entry points. Its good to get in especially if btc hasn't yet broken 5 digits. But if you believe that btc would be breaking ath again, then any price close to 10k should be very profitable already.

both of you are right and I agree and we still have many times to buy bitcoin again and I think $9k is not the lowest price of bitcoin because the price could get down in any of price. so maybe you can use my strategy which using the open order buy at any level of the price so if the price is down at one level, it already fills the order while we still have another open order buy to filled. but if after we buy bitcoin, the price bounces up, then we can prepare to place the open order sell so it will fill soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

this User ask for 32$ only to sell 2BTC

2.00 BTC for sale - $32 USD (MTGOX PRICE is 16.68)

Only trusted members with reputation!

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh
buy altcoin baby Then look at coin technology is good or not. If good, coins will be high in price as time goes by so it can be exchanged for bitcoin.
You can also pursue bitcoin by getting bounty at bitcointalk.org
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

is someone have time traveler? i want to bough all that and back to now Grin

nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

I think if you want to buy and start investing in bitcoin will never be too late because I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to increase and will remain profitable.
Royal Script

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

Let me ask you question first. Will you really buy 2 btc for 32$ if you are there that time? Bitcoin before is just the same bitcoin today. If you don't bother to buy bitcoin at 10,738.60$ per BTC today, then maybe you will left with the same question in the future when bitcoin costs 1,000,000$ per BTC already.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
[/quote
i will never think that it's too late to join bitcoin because even it is very low i can wait for the time that the price of bitcoin will reach the highest pick that i was expected.so guys don't worry about what you hear in other people just come and join us here in bitcoin.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
i never think that it's too late to join bitcoin because i know that bitcoin will never fall at a time,this was very close if you know what could be happen in the future,but guys you should have to trust for what you are doing right now,no matter what happen don't think that your late now.just join the group and earn a lot of bitcoin for the better.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

It's not too late because bitcoin price is going higher and higher for the passed years. And its never too late because in everything happens God has a plan. Never too late as long as you earn.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
we have to think more than you expect to your friend,if you want to enter a job don't think that your late just think positive and just trust yourself for what you are doing,if you want to buy bitcoin then go your not late just be patience for everything and you will receive a reward from bitcoin soon.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:14:47 PM

Yes it is it is never too late so long as you are persistent in everthing that you do. There is always a bigger opportunity awaits us only if we are willing to take a risk. Abd yes you're right we do have a lot of opportunities inorder to gain so why not make used of everything in it.
And risk is the part of life as the alive human is not even guaranteed to live forever then how can we ask bitcoin as risk less and if you will take this risk and you will struggle it will lead you to the success. Bitcoin is providing a lot of opportunities for people to gain profit and to earn money, I know in future it will reduce the percentage of unemployed people, and also will engage your money in something very useful. It is increasing in price but it is still not very high if you will invest right now it will be great saving for your future.
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

it's not too late for us to buy it right now and i believe with the time it will be used and implemented,
just like a few years ago when i heard about it,
for the start it's like a joke because for something that do not have any physical form it cost a lot,
but after i learned about it and figure it out what exactly it is,
i understand that it's a discovery and if everything is well and nothing goes wrong it will be the future.
people will do something and a new discovery will be discovered in our technology,there will be a time when people start to play or do something in virtual and people use a digital currency to pay their bills or something.
it's my dream actually  Cheesy
I never been too late. I'll always on time. Because i have goal in my life. When you have a dream in life your eager to reach your dream. Always bear in your mind time is gold. In that case always think your motive on how you
can achieve your dreams because you manage you
time that you've been never be late.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

many people said that it is better to late than never. well, in some point you could say that we are too late too join this rank of cryptocurrencies. but, there is none of that solid late and decided to not join its ranks. because, this is technology development. this is future.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
I think it is still not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum because the price is going down now. If you invest now you can still earn profit if it move up again. Ethereum price now is very low so I invested little amount just now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: