Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] Yenten v2.0.1 [YTN] [YescryptR16] [Exchange avilable]  (Read 147086 times)
Arhgus

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

change my word soon you will see + 1000%  Cry Cheesy Wink
when coins disappear on the exchange let me know here Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

change my word soon you will see + 1000%  Cry Cheesy Wink
when coins disappear on the exchange let me know here Kiss

Yenten is ok have 3 exchange

better than some other coin dont know dev doing and have only 1 exchange with low volume.
andrewduk

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

Ok I finally connected but had to use a VPN...

I am in Canada, I guess some ip's are blocked
ashguine

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

About Segwit on December 1st

1. Promote change to Yenten V 2.0.1 for users
2. Calling for refraining from withdrawing to mining pool and exchanges before and after Segwit implementation

I do not know if this is enough, please tell me the opinion of the detailed one.
kage

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:42:31 AM

IMAO,  community should take over the chain.  Otherwise, it is quite disappointing.

When I mentioned this in Discord, I was expelled from the topic server.   
Looks like the moderator blocks the opinion not favored by him.  Shocked

Anyway, I discovered at least the Discord Yenten community has no intention to take the chain over. 
YoshYosh

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

IMAO,  community should take over the chain.  Otherwise, it is quite disappointing.

Anyway, I discovered at least the Discord Yenten community has no intention to take the chain over. 

Fews month i try to warn peoples of the fact that there is no developer anymore on this project...
No dev. No coin - It's a dead coin !
Let's talk about Yenten community: Well is dead silent, why ? Because most of people's sold (at loss) and leave to other projects.
I did the same, sold and move to projects with active developers team.
Also talking about the Yenten "bug", if it's continue Yenten WILL be delist from exchangers (Many coins got delisted for less than that).

ashguine

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

In the Yenten community, we released a wallet with CVE-2018-17144 countermeasures.
https://github.com/ohashi3d/yenten/releases/tag/2.0.1fix_CVE-2018-17144
Currently preparing for Segwit on December 1st.
Yenten users do not need IMAO.
Can IMAO solve the exchange problem?
If there is no intention of the developer, the exchange does not change the system.
If you give up YENTEN and sell it, do not harass it and leave.
If you are not satisfied, please buy back.
kage

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

Fews month i try to warn peoples of the fact that there is no developer anymore on this project...
Let's talk about Yenten community: Well is dead silent, why ? Because most of people's sold (at loss) and leave to other projects.
Also talking about the Yenten "bug", if it's continue Yenten WILL be delist from exchangers (Many coins got delisted for less than that).

The fix for CVE-2018-17144 was a good move.  For that,  I was buying back.  But the risk is still there in exchange and possibly in pools because of the “bug” as you mentioned.  I was kind of hoping that, just not releasing a modified version, the community takes the control of the chain and then development.  But the moderator even banned me from the discussion in the Discord.   The community is not very open and a whale is trying to rule it I guess.
ashguine

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

I think that no problem will occur if V2 wallet is used.
No problem occurred on October 1st.
When changes like Segwit are made, you need to restrict withdrawals to ensure the security of user assets.
YoshYosh

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

In the Yenten community, we released a wallet with CVE-2018-17144 countermeasures.
https://github.com/ohashi3d/yenten/releases/tag/2.0.1fix_CVE-2018-17144
Currently preparing for Segwit on December 1st.
Yenten users do not need IMAO.
Can IMAO solve the exchange problem?
If there is no intention of the developer, the exchange does not change the system.
If you give up YENTEN and sell it, do not harass it and leave.
If you are not satisfied, please buy back.

i understand, but why the developer (Conan) dont fix the problem it self, instead of just someone who need copy past code from bitzeny and use google search.
It can't be a sustainable solution, and without active developer giving update, and fixing problems, Yenten will be destine to go nowhere.
So the real question: Where Yenten get the value from without developer and vision ?
As i said before the meme was funny in october / december 2017, but now miners leave, holders sold (RIP for those who bought in january), and the developer abandoned Yenten...
Sorry to be realistic, but how Yenten can compete with projects with active developers, and clear vision (roadmap).
netto7

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

The fix for CVE-2018-17144 was a good move.  For that,  I was buying back.  But the risk is still there in exchange and possibly in pools because of the “bug” as you mentioned.  I was kind of hoping that, just not releasing a modified version, the community takes the control of the chain and then development.  But the moderator even banned me from the discussion in the Discord.   The community is not very open and a whale is trying to rule it I guess.

yeah if conan not report to exchange to update wallet maybe exchange delist yenten
kage

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:31:26 AM

yeah if conan not report to exchange to update wallet maybe exchange delist yenten

Exchange places have expressed their policy.  The moderator and follower members in the Discord community are preparing a request to exchanges to use their own version of wallet because of the fix to CVE-2018-17144, expressing the community has started to use the own wallet, whiles the  request is contradictory to exchange's policy.  Possible reactions of the exchanges will be: ignore the request and keep using the old wallet; make an exception to their policy and adopt the community version wallet; or delist Yenten to avoid any possible risk.

Apart from holding this coin, to me it became a very interesting case to observe.
YoshYosh

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

Exchange places have expressed their policy.  The moderator and follower members in the Discord community are preparing a request to exchanges to use their own version of wallet because of the fix to CVE-2018-17144, expressing the community has started to use the own wallet, whiles the  request is contradictory to exchange's policy.  Possible reactions of the exchanges will be: ignore the request and keep using the old wallet; make an exception to their policy and adopt the community version wallet; or delist Yenten to avoid any possible risk.

Apart from holding this coin, to me it became a very interesting case to observe.

I can confirm exchanges will not change they policy, and without developer request a change to the exchange. (otherwise is will be easy to anybody to take over or hack a coin).
Sometime it can happen, when a famous developer take over a coin, and the coin is back by very strong community.
Is actually not the case of Yenten.

stevascha

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

whats the update? never check thread since 3 months ago Cheesy

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. Join us!
stevascha

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

Can the community take over the missing developer ?
Still 5 months, and fews confirmation that the developer will not take care of Yenten.
If no one is continue the development Yenten will be delist from exchanges.

I know Ytenten started with a piece of joke naming the coin after a scam incident in Japan. 
The developer just wants to fool people with the coin he develops.

The last joke really went bad.  “consensus.BIP65Height = 198765” and the line after in chainparams.cpp caused a big fork of blockchain in last August, then many miners, pools and exchanges suffered.  There are few more coming near future but hope nothing bad will happen.
There is a message left in the code.  The developer call himself a god, and that was written in Japanese.

It is imperative that the Yenten community takes over development and stop joking in the code.

wow such a bad news
why dev get support when playing jokes lel

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. Join us!
Guzek71

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

######## WARNING #########

The Yenten discord is start to censor every users that may ask questions, as:
- Why Conan developer has abandoned Yenten
- Who is in charge of the development now
- Why no one care about the Yenten bug, and the risk of delisting from exchanges (they got already multiples issues with wallet update)
- No updates, nothing since june, just ask for updates on Yenten discord channel and you get instantly ban

I ask on discord about my problem because of the bug (on mac), i still have around 75000 Yenten on my mac wallet, and i can’t access on it !!
I ask for help on discord, and the result was: i got ban !!!

Something is going on with Yenten, and discord admins try to hide and censore anyone asking about it.

Someone suggest that i contact YescriptR16 developers from another coins...
Please beware of Yenten since no developer on ship, and censorship.
When (and if) i can fix my wallet problem, i will dump Yenten asap ! I can’t bear it anymore the lack of professionalism !!

guny

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

- Why no one care about the Yenten bug, and the risk of delisting from exchanges (they got already multiples issues with wallet update)
- No updates, nothing since june, just ask for updates on Yenten discord channel and you get instantly ban

I ask on discord about my problem because of the bug (on mac), i still have around 75000 Yenten on my mac wallet, and i can’t access on it !!

Something is going on with Yenten, and discord admins try to hide and censore anyone asking about it.

When (and if) i can fix my wallet problem, i will dump Yenten asap ! I can’t bear it anymore the lack of professionalism !!

I can confirm this.
They kick me out of discord only for questions.
I sold my holding after that.
netto7

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

I can confirm exchanges will not change they policy, and without developer request a change to the exchange. (otherwise is will be easy to anybody to take over or hack a coin).
Sometime it can happen, when a famous developer take over a coin, and the coin is back by very strong community.
Is actually not the case of Yenten.

I think it time for community take over.

dev not show up not update wallet.
YoshYosh

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

I can confirm this.
They kick me out of discord only for questions.
I sold my holding after that.

Same here !!!
Got banned after i pointed out the technical issue that can lead to potential lost of fund.
In multiple post i try to warn peoples about the censor on discord chan, and, well i can see that i'm not alone now.
To recap real quick:
No developer
Wallet bug / instability
Troubles with exchanges (Possible delisting soon)
Discord admins ban when pointing out problems

Yenten is really declare dead coin !

Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Can the community take over the missing developer ?
Still 5 months, and fews confirmation that the developer will not take care of Yenten.
If no one is continue the development Yenten will be delist from exchanges.

I know Ytenten started with a piece of joke naming the coin after a scam incident in Japan.  
The developer just wants to fool people with the coin he develops.

The last joke really went bad.  “consensus.BIP65Height = 198765” and the line after in chainparams.cpp caused a big fork of blockchain in last August, then many miners, pools and exchanges suffered.  There are few more coming near future but hope nothing bad will happen.
There is a message left in the code.  The developer call himself a god, and that was written in Japanese.

It is imperative that the Yenten community takes over development and stop joking in the code.

wow such a bad news
why dev get support when playing jokes lel

There is a theory he already cashed out and to be honest its possible. So at this point he can give no f... I mean not concern himself with the coin anymore.

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: