Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 02:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we explain that the bitcoins is not a scam  (Read 4063 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:07:33 AM

we can not explain to them if they don't want to accepted bitcoin and only thinking that bitcoin is a scam. i think its better to avoid this person and its better to find other people which open minded with something new especially new technology so we can explain to other person about bitcoin. it is difficult to explain something if people still rejected the things and don't want to know about the new things. we can not push them to accept bitcoin if they don't want to use bitcoin or know bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:09:12 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.

I knew what television show is that.  Sad that they did not do an indepth research about bitcoin.  My boyfriend's father even told me that bitcoin is scam because of the show.  He knew that I am into it.  I told him that the bitcoin itself is not a scam.  Only the sites that promises income through bitcoin are.

I will show them the earnings I have and will shared them information about bitcoin.  It is up to them if they will see bitcoin that way.  I will just continue what I am doing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:15:02 AM

Let them think that it is a scam.
What they do not know is we are earning a lot just by purchasing bitcoin.
Let them believe what they think.
They wil regret it later.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:27:49 AM

I can till you in few words that it is not scam because i have earned a lot of bitcoins and used it for my daily usage and still have invested a lot in online trade so i can quote its not scam or stuff like that.
That does not explain that why this is not a scam or a ponzi  Tongue.  The first and foremost thing is,it is decentralized cryptocurrency, the ease of storage and how easily you could send transactions without much trouble and with lower transaction fees,that might change in the future as the price increases the transaction charges also increases .Ponzi is entirely different as the operator generates returns from new investors,so you cannot coin them here.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:38:11 AM

Only yesterday's television shows here in our country could be a bad thing when you get involved with bitcoins. I'm so frustrated that the tv host has shown that bitcoins are a scam. Because of the fact that he has made many people will definitely not try to enter the bitcoins yet. And because that would be like an investment scheme that looks at bitcoins. That's not really true because bitcoins used to do bad things. And what I was most disappointed was that this tv host did not say the good side of bitcoins.

Now my question is how we can explain to those who watch tv that bitcoins is not a pyramiding scheme.
I'ts hard to explain if you don:t have any experience to get scammed becuase as my experience i know that if the project is scam or fraud you need to always see if the project is active and you need to see if thebproject have a poof that their project is not a scam , for me explaining  is hard.
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:41:19 AM

We can't and we don't. Or at least, i'm very tired of this, so i usually don't put much energy into these kind of explanations.
azhar700

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:45:22 AM

whether by telling everyone that bitcoin is not a scam then you will get an abundant advantage? I do not think so. I live in a country that does not like bitcoin, but this is not a problem for me. bitcoin is the global currency and anyone is entitled to own it if you really want it. take advantage of the time you spend focusing on your bitcoin position, it's better than seeing bad news on TV about bitcoin.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:48:00 AM

its hard to explain to them about bitcoin isn't scam if they thing that bitcoin is scam, maybe they need a proof that bitcoin is not scam like legit investment that you already done. after you got some profit you can show them about the result and i hope that the result can make them change their mind about bitcoin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:54:49 AM

They've been calling Bitcoin a slam since the beginning.

The ones who do, are those who missed out the price gains.  They can't stand it when others are making money and they're not.

Ignore them.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:59:25 AM

Are girls scam too? do you think it's possible to jump a girl without paying/buying her with real and HARD cash? when you can jump them by paying with Bitcoin then it's not a scam for sure. I like it when the reporters on television say something about Bitcoin, sooner or later the world will have no choice other than acknowledging Bitcoin. they can't ignore it like they do now, though some countries might refrain from showing any interest towards crypto currencies to stay low profile while accumulating.

🖤😏
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:02:27 PM

It will be hard to explain that Bitcoin is not a scam. Some people still think that it is a financial pyramid. Even if it was it, it would be one of the best ones right? It's a matter of time before they realise that Bitcoin is a good method to accept and send payments. We can only try to explain how Bitcoin works and hope that it will be enough.
arcds9

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:06:19 PM

Actually you don't have to. Because, the people who are interested can explore via internet so that they can learn about bitcoin. Curious people are ahead of this because they always try to explore the things they are interested.
principledquince

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:28:31 PM

Nowadays its really hard to believe with other people speacially when money is involve. But if you  show them proof it will be much easier to explain that bitcoin is not a scam..
meomeo7

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:25:29 AM

Many universities around the world start to learn and accept Bitcoin in payment. However, schools will not directly trade virtual currency that is entrusted to the business.
drzed

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:31:53 AM

As time goes on the positive voices for Bitcoin will increase providing nothing serious happens. There are already some in the financial industry starting to make positive noises. As the price rises more people will reserch it and come on board. It's just a matter of time.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

Due to popularity of bitcoin many people try to use it to scam those who are interested to earn bitcoin but has no knowledge about it. It's quite difficult to explain to people that botcoin is not a scam especially if they have experienced being scam at the most is tell people to be alert and wise in choosing an investment and show them the benefits you earn from bitcoin and the proper way to earn it
Moonstalker

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:39:06 AM

I have a idea just invest in it and get rich. After that show your ferrari and show your villa to them. They will understand that bitcoin is not a scam. They will then hurry to invest in btc.

But they will see that its too late. Lol.
rendy_btc

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:40:07 AM

You really cant cause it is not yours. What if turnsout to be a scam?
BTC is investment. And noone can give you advice on investment you have to make it your own
Almat

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:59:58 AM

Do these people even know what pyramid schemes are? They are nothing like bitcoins. If they come to a conclusion without even reading up on the subject matter, you are not going to be able to convince them no matter what you say.
rodskee

Activity: 2450
Merit: 204

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:01:16 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 12:28:28 PM by rodskee

bitcoin are not scam the company not legit or not allowed to operate according to security and exchange commission as networking scheme using the bitcoin name as investment, i know that what are you trying to explain if you understand about the explanation of the representative from the government , the man invested in the wrong company are not affilite and recruit in the country so beware to the scammer you need to investigate the company before putting the investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: